Mohan Is Right!...And I Support Him!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I agree... and that is why I said Mohan is also right.. but I dont think baapji is completely wrong... he has his reason and to some extent they are right!

Bcoz this is something I have done myself in life... my first salary I got myself a BMW on installment which my parents didnt want me to... but as I mentioned earlier.. I could do it only bcoz I knew my parents would support me no matter what... they were apprehensive in the beginning but today they enjoy riding with me in the car!πŸ˜ƒ
Mohan right ho ya wrong ... meri side wohi hey 😍
Originally posted by sam123_0

I agree... and that is why I said Mohan is also right.. but I dont think baapji is completely wrong... he has his reason and to some extent they are right!

Bcoz this is something I have done myself in life... my first salary I got myself a BMW on installment which my parents didnt want me to... but as I mentioned earlier.. I could do it only bcoz I knew my parents would support me no matter what... they were apprehensive in the beginning but today they enjoy riding with me in the car!πŸ˜ƒ
sam...u had ur parents support...
mohan doesn't have any!
how can u say baapji is right????
no ways! he lives in ancient times where u spent ur life slogging saving for a bright future and wen that future came...either u were dead or too old to enjoy those luxuries of life!

wat if i want to go for adventure sports in australia today but can't afford it...
if i go by baapji's way...i'll save money for 5 yrs...and then go for it...wen my body stamina will not let me permit to do it!
other option is to go mohan's way!...go for it today...pay the amt in EMI...and enjoy it...

Originally posted by Soaps1

Mohan right ho ya wrong ... meri side wohi hey 😍
hi5 de!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
baapji ki side toh main mar ke bhi naa looπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yahoo pe aa naa
Dont worry Nads... hum sab bhi ussi ki side me hai!πŸ˜† We are not fools to support baapji when Mohan is voicing our generation voice!
Can't yaar stupid net cafe is not letting me log in to yahoo :( FB try kar
Originally posted by Soaps1

Can't yaar stupid net cafe is not letting me log in to yahoo :( FB try kar
yahoo rocksπŸ˜†

Dont worry Nads... hum sab bhi ussi ki side me hai!πŸ˜† We are not fools to support baapji when Mohan is voicing our generation voice!
line pe aa gayiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...u had ur parents support...
mohan doesn't have any!
how can u say baapji is right????
no ways! he lives in ancient times where u spent ur life slogging saving for a bright future and wen that future came...either u were dead or too old to enjoy those luxuries of life!

wat if i want to go for adventure sports in australia today but can't afford it...
if i go by baapji's way...i'll save money for 5 yrs...and then go for it...wen my body stamina will not let me permit to do it!
other option is to go mohan's way!...go for it today...pay the amt in EMI...and enjoy it...

Arre yaar.. even I am saying the same thing naa... making a loan is not a mistake... enjoying life is not a mistake... but taking those steps one at a time is what is important... Yes Mohan started his store... he loves cars and wants a good one .. and I agree he has to go for it! It is just that the older generation cant digest this fast growth... they are always skeptical and will remain so...

I am not saying Mohan is wrong.. but either is baapji wrong... Both have their own POV ...

Not sure if you have seen the movie Kal-Aaj Aur Kal ( Raj Kapoor, his father, and his son) it is a story of 3 generations and how the grandfather and grandson always fought .. n one could not understand the POV of the other... though both loved each other... So DP has taken up this interesting topic and I am glad I am watching this show!

Arre yaar.. even I am saying the same thing naa... making a loan is not a mistake... enjoying life is not a mistake... but taking those steps one at a time is what is important... Yes Mohan started his store... he loves cars and wants a good one .. and I agree he has to go for it! It is just that the older generation cant digest this fast growth... they are always skeptical and will remain so...

I am not saying Mohan is wrong.. but either is baapji wrong... Both have their own POV ...

Not sure if you have seen the movie Kal-Aaj Aur Kal ( Raj Kapoor, his father, and his son) it is a story of 3 generations and how the grandfather and grandson always fought .. n one could not understand the POV of the other... though both loved each other... So DP has taken up this interesting topic and I am glad I am watching this show!

he is taking one step at a time sam...dhyaan se dekh...
he didn't go for a holiday abroad...bought a car and splurged on unnecessary things...
its just a car!
the fact is that baapji wants him to take a step...rest for an hr and then take another step!πŸ₯±
mohan is young...why rest after each step wen he can run!

i haven't seen the movie sam..biut have heard abt it...
this generation gap will always be there...i might call myself broad minded today..with liberal thoughts...but i know few yrs down the line...i'll be facing the same prob with my child!

baapji is doing the same...the only difference is that he is such a tyrant...that he forces his views and ideology on his family to such an extent that they feel suffocated!