Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Mohan Is Right!...And I Support Him!!! (Page 2)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Fevicol ke zaroorat nahi hai... HC has already taken care of it last night... bolti band kar di iss bande ne meri!!

Anyways becoming a bit serious and not spoiling Vandy's serious post!LOL

I feel Mohan needs to learn to walk first before running... I am not asking him to wait for 5 years.. that is non-senseDead... but baapji is right.. Mohan doesnt even know if he is going to make a profit or not in his store's investment and is already thinking of getting another loan... Mohan should have waited atleast couple of months before he plunged into this new venture! But then again this is not how we young generation think... we want everything and we want it TODAY not tomorrow or after few months or after 5 years...

Though the CVs might not touch upon this idea or they might.. I dont know... but I think for young generation to think like this ... to have this confidence is bcoz of the family support that we have. It is seeing that our parents and their parents are stable makes us plung into taking bigger risks in life. The more stable a family is.. the more risk one thinks of taking. And Mohan is doing exactly that.. and he is right...

So yes both generations are right and both are wrong!

Kudos to the CVs to have touched upon this topic!Clap Though I pray they wont mess it up later... I am not making a separate post to praise the CVs bcoz next I will regreat seeing the nonsense they have dished out !LOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 15 December 2011 at 12:08am

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
sam...frankly we do not know how much time has passed since he opened his store!
maybe its already been a few months...

and i don't think mohan is running...had he been running...he would've opted for a merc or bmw...rather than settling for just a simple sedan

u know sam...we all have hopes and aspirationsfrom our first income...wats the harm if mohan wants to buy a car with his first income?
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I agree... and that is why I said Mohan is also right.. but I dont think baapji is completely wrong... he has his reason and to some extent they are right!

Bcoz this is something I have done myself in life... my first salary I got myself a BMW on installment which my parents didnt want me to... but as I mentioned earlier.. I could do it only bcoz I knew my parents would support me no matter what... they were apprehensive in the beginning but today they enjoy riding with me in the car!Big smile
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Mohan right ho ya wrong ... meri side wohi hey Day Dreaming
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I agree... and that is why I said Mohan is also right.. but I dont think baapji is completely wrong... he has his reason and to some extent they are right!

Bcoz this is something I have done myself in life... my first salary I got myself a BMW on installment which my parents didnt want me to... but as I mentioned earlier.. I could do it only bcoz I knew my parents would support me no matter what... they were apprehensive in the beginning but today they enjoy riding with me in the car!Big smile
sam...u had ur parents support...
mohan doesn't have any!Ouch
how can u say baapji is right????
no ways! he lives in ancient times where u spent ur life slogging saving for a bright future and wen that future came...either u were dead or too old to enjoy those luxuries of life!

wat if i want to go for adventure sports in australia today but can't afford it...
if i go by baapji's way...i'll save money for 5 yrs...and then go for it...wen my body stamina will not let me permit to do it!
other option is to go mohan's way!...go for it today...pay the amt in EMI...and enjoy it...

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Mohan right ho ya wrong ... meri side wohi hey Day Dreaming
hi5 de!LOLLOLLOLLOL
baapji ki side toh main mar ke bhi naa looLOLLOLLOLLOL
yahoo pe aa naa
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Dont worry Nads... hum sab bhi ussi ki side me hai!LOL We are not fools to support baapji when Mohan is voicing our generation voice!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Can't yaar stupid net cafe is not letting me log in to yahoo :( FB try kar

Go to top