India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Mohan Is Right!...And I Support Him!!!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
i'm just copy pasting wat i posted in EDT...

lets not think superficially...
frankly being just 30(and i still consider myself youngLOL) i could relate a lot to mohan...
baapji could've been right say 20 yrs back...during bhanu's time...but today he is not!
we all have our home loans and car loans going on simultaneously...so wats the harm????
nobody has seen wat the future holds for us...so just becoz we don't know wat lies ahead we'll stop living today????
i agree mohan has a huge loan...his business is new...he has to pay a rent...but a car is something that he has longed for...infact he loves cars...
wats wrong if he wants to fulfill that one wish of his????
i mean wen u r young...u have those desires and that urge to live for urself...this is that time for mohan...
5 yrs down the line...priorities will change!
at that point wat his famuly...his children need will come first...not his own personal desires...
baapji asked him to wait 5 yrs to buy his car...a dream which he wants to fulfill now!
wats the guarantee that after 5 yrs...he will get an opportunity to fulfill this dream?
i had a lot of arguements with my family regarding this concept of EMI...believe me...the older generation will never understand!
wat mohan is buying in 13 lakhs today...and paying 18 lakhs for it in the long run...will eventually cost more than 18 lakhs after 5 yrs!
so wats the harm if he buys it now...and pays the cost which stands after 5 yrs?
frankly...i don't agree with baapji's concept...these days life is actually a race...
gone are the days of simple living and high thinking!
today u do need to soend on ur standard of living...and maintain a good impressiuon infront of others!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

philNandalalaanitaraniKhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Mohan Gala, Zindabaad, Zindabaad.. Party
Haay haay Kanti Gala, haay haay Kanti Gala.. Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Amen, Vandy!   You summed up my emotions completely...Baapji's 'my way or the highway' mentality doesn't fly anymore.  Its Mohan's loan, Mohan's car, Mohan's life...He is not a kid  who needs to be patronized at every turn. 

In this case, its not just patronizing, Baapji does not even care about Mohan's business, his education, his aspirations, or his car...He's basically a hypocrite who doesn't want to be proven wrong, who is driven by envy & anger because Mohan is not his heir.  

And I loved that Mohan did not back down!  Finally, all his frustrations under Baapji's repression came to the surface; it had to be told, yaar...and kudos to him for standing his ground...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniSoaps1KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Baapji is wrong. I don't think Mohan should wait five years to buy a car. Nor do I think he is wrong to get it on a loan.  And Baapji's adding up total cost cracked me up.  Dude, we all know. That's how loans work.  LOL

However, the show made it a point with Mohan making sure it was big, had a lot of amenities and such. I agree that he needs a nice car, but he could've started a bit smaller.  Yeah he gave the excuse that people will take him more seriously. But he could've cut back a bit.  He has no savings, and he just started his own business.  He needs to be careful on what he can take on in a personal loan, especially when his income can fluctuate so easily.  

Baapji would have a problem nevertheless, just because Mohan is getting a car. And just because it's on a loan. But mostly just because...Mohan is getting a car and getting out of his controlling grip.

_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
However, going back an episode.  Or even the beginning of this episode. Baapji gets up as soon as he hears EMI.  

It wouldn't matter much to Baapji whatever the price, years, down payment and monthly payments were.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
vandy di..Hug!!
i m completely bowing over uu 4 telling all d things which i wanted 2 say!!!
MOHAN GALA, d youth icon nd not d ancient icon..DancingDay Dreaming!!!
i completely agree wid him, dat in dis generation no 1 wil wait 4 d right time nd ppl r getting established in such a way dat they r in a race...
baapji u f**king asss, hw dare u call MOHAN abhimaniAngry?...
nd bhanu doesn't get ne1 else dan MOHAN 2 show his spinal power??Ermm...
was soo glad dat MOHAN dint ask sorry 2 baapji..Dancing!!!
u know dis EMI, loan or installment all dese things r so damn common 2day dat everybody r leading lives based on dese but baapji,hw can he xpect MOHAN 2 leave his own dreams nd follow baapji's path?/Thumbs Down...
MOHAN GALA ZINDABADThumbs Up
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Baapji is right... BUT I DO NOT support him ROFLROFLROFL

TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Baapji is right...
OuchErmm... muh pe fevicol glue laga dungi main teri..AngryROFL!!

Go to top