Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

akash n j wat u guys think? (Page 2)

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i say go for it. it be a interesting track to see :P

manyata and akash are so alike that instead of sizzling, they just repel. Whilst, i'm sure with jay, it'd be something different and may even be cute to see them impact each others life. Jay becoming more concerned to others feeling and realizing world does not revolve around her & akash learning perfect is boring - so live a little. LOL

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 14 December 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun-Ara-

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i think akash can handle jay like he is really calm so he can handle the attitude and anger jay has in her life about everything. it will be interesting to see how they work out things jay is all royal when akash is just a regular guy but opposites attract.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun-Ara-

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

i say go for it. it be a interesting track to see :P

manyata and akash are so alike that instead of sizzling, they just repel. Whilst, i'm sure with jay, it'd be something different and may even be cute to see them impact each others life. Jay becoming more immune to others feeling and realizing world does not revolve around her & akash learning perfect is boring - so live alitte. LOL

omg you're too funny gurl

but ya sure go for the track although i think Akash would have a hell of a time toning down Jai's ego about being a rajkumari
maybe Jai will bring out the character in Akash - and GOD know he can use a little character in himself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Completely up for it! So true that Akash and Monia are just SO similar when they think... apart from the anger lol... that i feel they get really boring and for some reason I just dont see Akash as a suitable love interest for her... and it has nothing to so with Uday. But from the time when he calmly convinced JN during the mall incident was amazing. He has the potential and will defo get a great chem started with JN. I think tht shud keep me frm getting irritated with him when he is aftr monia..

Pirated_Fun

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I don't see it happeneing.

Jaynandini is extremely ambitious. She said it very clearly to Vijay that she wants to marry Uday, not because she loves him, but because wants to rule as a queen.
She is shallow, measuring people by their status and bank balence [Not liking Manyata because she is a mall janitor and lived in a chawl]
Aaksh would never meet her standards in terms of wealth.

As for Aakash, he is the type to marry for love. And I dont think he would go for someone like Jaynandini.

But I do think it could happen if Jay realizes that Aakash loves Manyata, and to get back at Manyata, she somehow makes Aakash marry her.

There are plus points to this union though.

1) Aakash's parents would be over the moonLOL

2) Jay has said, in a bit of an emotional moment, that no one has wanted her. Ever since she was little, it has only been about Manyata. Her family only cared for what they didn't have, not what they had
Thats why she wants to be the queen of somewhere. She wants to be the number 1 person in someone's life.
And Aakash is the type that would keep her as the number one girl in his life. Treat her like a princess and shower all the attention on her that she wants.
He would be good for her. As someone before me said, he would make her a better person.

We'll just have to wait and watch

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaPirated_FunBinKuchKahe._Poulomi_

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I have been rooting for them since Day4LOL
I would really really want to see their equation. Sue, they gonna make a very interesting couple cprovided their track is handled wisely and effectively.
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
It needs a real strong dose of love to make the pair fall for each other ... wud be great to watch but... but honestly i don't see that happening...

WhiteNights.

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Honestly, I don't see it happeneing.

Jaynandini is extremely ambitious. She said it very clearly to Vijay that she wants to marry Uday, not because she loves him, but because wants to rule as a queen.
She is shallow, measuring people by their status and bank balence [Not liking Manyata because she is a mall janitor and lived in a chawl]
Aaksh would never meet her standards in terms of wealth.

As for Aakash, he is the type to marry for love. And I dont think he would go for someone like Jaynandini.

But I do think it could happen if Jay realizes that Aakash loves Manyata, and to get back at Manyata, she somehow makes Aakash marry her.

There are plus points to this union though.

1) Aakash's parents would be over the moonLOL

2) Jay has said, in a bit of an emotional moment, that no one has wanted her. Ever since she was little, it has only been about Manyata. Her family only cared for what they didn't have, not what they had
Thats why she wants to be the queen of somewhere. She wants to be the number 1 person in someone's life.
And Aakash is the type that would keep her as the number one girl in his life. Treat her like a princess and shower all the attention on her that she wants.
He would be good for her. As someone before me said, he would make her a better person.

We'll just have to wait and watch

Yuks

I see where your coming from and I agree but the show is about learning and teaching...the two are different and I guess that helps them teach each other different things and learn from each other as well...
and definately the plus point LOL Akash's parents will jump at the opportunity and I feel Jai is like a little girl that really needs true love...she feels left out and ignored and someone as stable as Akash would do her good Embarrassed

Go to top