Dekha Ek Khwaab

akash n j wat u guys think? - Page 2

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Completely up for it! So true that Akash and Monia are just SO similar when they think... apart from the anger lol... that i feel they get really boring and for some reason I just dont see Akash as a suitable love interest for her... and it has nothing to so with Uday. But from the time when he calmly convinced JN during the mall incident was amazing. He has the potential and will defo get a great chem started with JN. I think tht shud keep me frm getting irritated with him when he is aftr monia..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly, I don't see it happeneing.

Jaynandini is extremely ambitious. She said it very clearly to Vijay that she wants to marry Uday, not because she loves him, but because wants to rule as a queen.
She is shallow, measuring people by their status and bank balence [Not liking Manyata because she is a mall janitor and lived in a chawl]
Aaksh would never meet her standards in terms of wealth.

As for Aakash, he is the type to marry for love. And I dont think he would go for someone like Jaynandini.

But I do think it could happen if Jay realizes that Aakash loves Manyata, and to get back at Manyata, she somehow makes Aakash marry her.

There are plus points to this union though.

1) Aakash's parents would be over the moonπŸ˜†

2) Jay has said, in a bit of an emotional moment, that no one has wanted her. Ever since she was little, it has only been about Manyata. Her family only cared for what they didn't have, not what they had
Thats why she wants to be the queen of somewhere. She wants to be the number 1 person in someone's life.
And Aakash is the type that would keep her as the number one girl in his life. Treat her like a princess and shower all the attention on her that she wants.
He would be good for her. As someone before me said, he would make her a better person.

We'll just have to wait and watch

Yuks
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have been rooting for them since Day4πŸ˜†
I would really really want to see their equation. Sue, they gonna make a very interesting couple cprovided their track is handled wisely and effectively.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It needs a real strong dose of love to make the pair fall for each other ... wud be great to watch but... but honestly i don't see that happening...
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

Honestly, I don't see it happeneing.

Jaynandini is extremely ambitious. She said it very clearly to Vijay that she wants to marry Uday, not because she loves him, but because wants to rule as a queen.
She is shallow, measuring people by their status and bank balence [Not liking Manyata because she is a mall janitor and lived in a chawl]
Aaksh would never meet her standards in terms of wealth.

As for Aakash, he is the type to marry for love. And I dont think he would go for someone like Jaynandini.

But I do think it could happen if Jay realizes that Aakash loves Manyata, and to get back at Manyata, she somehow makes Aakash marry her.

There are plus points to this union though.

1) Aakash's parents would be over the moonπŸ˜†

2) Jay has said, in a bit of an emotional moment, that no one has wanted her. Ever since she was little, it has only been about Manyata. Her family only cared for what they didn't have, not what they had
Thats why she wants to be the queen of somewhere. She wants to be the number 1 person in someone's life.
And Aakash is the type that would keep her as the number one girl in his life. Treat her like a princess and shower all the attention on her that she wants.
He would be good for her. As someone before me said, he would make her a better person.

We'll just have to wait and watch

Yuks

I see where your coming from and I agree but the show is about learning and teaching...the two are different and I guess that helps them teach each other different things and learn from each other as well...
and definately the plus point πŸ˜† Akash's parents will jump at the opportunity and I feel Jai is like a little girl that really needs true love...she feels left out and ignored and someone as stable as Akash would do her good 😳
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sure dear...Akash and J just might work...since they r also like opposite attracts... πŸ˜Š
Yes, why not! J would do. Please, anyone but Manyata. I'm keeping fingers crossed for UdayVeer and Manyata storyline πŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
J and Akash are like opposite poles...And we all know, opposite poles attract..
So there is a possibility..Also, like any other serial, first their marrriage, then  fight and J becoming good girl through Akash...(or akash becoming bad guyπŸ˜‰ , anything can be possible depending on ratings...)
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vishwa-

wow well said your statement makes so much sense, and i dont blame jay for being a snob and stuff like that, the family is to be blamed for her attitude they should have paid more attention to they present rather than they stupid past, and i wish j does become a couple with akash and some hot guy takes over the role of akash that is more hotter than uday, gosh it will be so cool...and then u will see people will want to see the new hot akash with manyata

raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think dey lok good together