Calling all ASR Fans/Lovers (Sign In) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Im sooo addicted to him that I cant think of anything else apart from how hot he looked in today's epi and how does he have such a perfect Greek God body 😍 πŸ˜†
Love Barun to bits!
Totally proud to be a Barunian so count me in!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanj1234 - 12 years ago
I TRULY love ASR / Arnav! He is the BEST fictional hero I have seen in Yonkes! Only 2nd to my all time FAV MR Darcy! πŸ˜‰
Who knows I might even change my mind eventually and become "ASR Fan" NOT "MrDarcyfan"!
completely bowled over by Barun's acting, and ASR has stepped out of my teenage mills and boons romantic dreams to fill every moment with anticipation and joy. Love ASR/Barun
its ASR all the way for me...im an addict...n ofcourse a Barunian

ohhh...i m DEFINITELY in...been in his FAN since BHPH days πŸ˜...hes a Flawless actor...😳

adored him As Shravan...Absolutely loved da Original ASR...n totally mesmerized by da talent of Barun...hes a GEMπŸ˜‰

bloody yeah! barun sobti all the way since his previous show i liked him and as ASR he is just mind  blowing:)

Count me in too!!

ASR/Barun fan😊
I never knew Barun existed,till IPKKND promos were aired...

but then...I started stalking forum about info on him...

His chopper landed and my dil took off!

Love ASR! ASR makes me love Barun...and I love Barun for his perfect portrayal of ASR!

What a post!! Add me to the list, always loved ASR and always will - Barun brought the character to life!