Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

I always found Indian serials to be kind of comical (but not in the good way), and therefore I never watched them. I was in India for the summer, and with nothing else to do, I ended up watching an episode of IPKKND. ASR stole my heart. I haven't looked back since, and it's easy to say that I am addicted not only to this show, but to ASR. 

I've never watched an Indian show before this either.  I was sent to Gurgaon/Delhi for work over the summer and my hotel had very limited non-Indian channels.  Anyhow, I flipped to Star Plus and IPKKND was on at 3:30am IST when I was making my calls home to the family.  It would be on in the background and soon I was addicted (to both ASR and the show)!!!  I came back to Chicago in October and to the dismay of those around me, my addiction came with me...hahaha πŸ˜† 
thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nrp77

I've never watched an Indian show before this either.  I was sent to Gurgaon/Delhi for work over the summer and my hotel had very limited non-Indian channels.  Anyhow, I flipped to Star Plus and IPKKND was on at 3:30am IST when I was making my calls home to the family.  It would be on in the background and soon I was addicted (to both ASR and the show)!!!  I came back to Chicago in October and to the dismay of those around me, my addiction came with me...hahaha πŸ˜† 

I totally understand! When I came back home, everyone was like "What's wrong with you, you don't even understand what they are saying." πŸ˜† I loved the show so much, that I would watch it initially around lunch when it would make its way onto the web, and then rewatch it in the evening with a subtitled version. Though, I must say, my Hindi had gotten much better. I can generally understand it for the most part now πŸ˜‰
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nrp77

I regularly turned up my nose at dramas, even English soaps found place on my list of things I found beneath me... Then one day, I happened to be in the kitchen when my mom was watching one of her MANY dramas, and I saw this guy, all brooding and angry, with killer eyes, and I nearly burned my kids' dinner. So, I searched YouTube for the first episode that week, and clicked on the second one by mistake, then came back to my computer just in time to see Mr. Broody yank the pearls off a girl's choli. Result? Hooked! πŸ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting post. I have been a Barun fan for a long time now and would love him no matter what role he plays. So yes, loved him before it was cool to love ASR πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know how much I adore this man...i basically worship ASR!🀣
I basically make every other post on him yaarπŸ˜†
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

You know how much I adore this man...i basically worship ASR!🀣

I basically make every other post on him yaarπŸ˜†

I was waiting for you to show up, and start gushing. πŸ€£
sunaina02 thumbnail
Just go to Baruns profile .

I have been there  from the second last page .

And I love any character Barun enacts .

sunaina02 thumbnail
And I collected a ASR lover list . here are members who commented there

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M always there where ever my ASR is!!😳😍😍

So count me in!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Always a ASR lover...with all perfect imperfections he is d MAN on Tv...
I had never ever drooled over any guy on TV...but ASR ..u make me goes weak in my knees...n my husband thinks that I have become mad...as he had never seen me drooling over some guy ...😳