Calling all ASR Fans/Lovers (Sign In)

Posted: 12 years ago
So, Who loved the mighty man BEFORE it was cool to love him? 😉

Just asking... Because, I did. 🤣

Add yourself. 🤣 🤣
My first post on ASR appears on this forum on the day of the first episode, June 6th.  I'm an ASR original.  And a Barunian forever.  😉
Barun/ASR for lifeee. Count me in! 😉
I've always said this.
ASR is my dream man in flesh!!

And now, I'm a sworn Barunian too!

LOVE this man to bits. ❤️
what a bait Heady! I am hook line and sinker Barun/Arnav fan!
I love asr .. And love barun too who made asr so real...
Count me in. Confirmed ASR addict
You know I could never resist putting myself on this list...hahaha 😆 

Don't know when it became cool, but I definitely wanted a piece of that when I flipped on this show for the first time.  Was initially annoyed w/ the gruffness of his character, but I got over that REAL quick.  His gruffness is what makes him so sexy and I would be my last dollar that his 'anger management' issues would make him HOT as hell between the sheets.  They've kind of dialed it back a bit 😕 and I am just hoping they don't do away with it all together...

My cheezy line of the day : Who needs a pool when you could drown in those gorgeous eyes of his... 😍  (yup, I'm delirious!!!) Hahaa
I always found Indian serials to be kind of comical (but not in the good way), and therefore I never watched them. I was in India for the summer, and with nothing else to do, I ended up watching an episode of IPKKND. ASR stole my heart. I haven't looked back since, and it's easy to say that I am addicted not only to this show, but to ASR. 
Yes completely & utterly addicted, obsessed and in love with ASR/Arnav & Barun too now!!!