Life Is A Race..And Harshad Has Won It!

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes Harshad...thats wat the first thought came to my mind as i saw that fine performance by u yesterday...u just rocked that whole scene with baapji!
each word that mohan said...his feelings...the anger emitting from his words...his POV...everything seemed to be coming out from our hearts...they were our words...things which at some point of time we have said to our elders...or wished we could say!...
each word...each action was relateable!⭐️
u breathed life into the scene...putting forth the views and ideas of the young generation...⭐️
the zeal in mohan's eyes...to achieve wat his family had not was portrayed fantastically...⭐️
u r an actar par excellance...the small nuances u put forth as mohan trying to put his POV initially was brilliant...esp the expression where he doesn't understand baapji's shudh hindi...😆
proud to be an hcian...and its a pleasure watching u perform on screen!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have said this before and I am saying it again... a simple line like "Oh HC is so good" or just a 👏 or ⭐️ is not enough to describe my feelings seeing HC perform! We need to invent something new😡

HC as Mohan was brilliant yesterday ... and also the guy playing baapji was great

*running away from the forum before people hit me for saying baapji was great!*😆😆

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^  The guy playing Baapji was great. No arguments from me.  I'll even go further and say the guy playing Bhanu was great when he told Mohan to apologise to Baapji. 😆

It really was a good episode, with great acting by the two main players - HC and the actor playing Baapji.  

phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The two actors who acting Bhanu and Baabji were great. Well for Harshad he was excellent.🤗
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post, Vandy dii. 😃

Like I said in EDT, yesterday's episode made a lot of sense. Everyone did a great job. 👏

What should I say about Harshad? No words, simply no words. The way he performs, the way he adds the small things to make it the best... Oh well, I just can't explain it in mere words because they will be small in front of Harshad and his talent ⭐️

Sam, we REALLY need to invent some new way to praise Harshad, so true 😆

Proud to be a HCian 😳 Love you Harshad 😳 You rock 😎
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ttly charged epi...ppl who don't watch this show are missing out big time!  HC's depth as an actor was showcased today; same is true for the actor who plays Baapji...just fantabulous!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Vandy

I just want to give a applause also to Tushar Joshi ( baapji) and Muni Jha (Bhanu) for there outstanding performance in that scene with Harshad.

As a performer you need actors who can help you draw out that raw performance you want to enact to the audience so they can relate. I must say every time Mohan & baapji clash the actors don't disappoint. It's that kind of creative feed that every real actor want to feel satisfied in there craft. 

Harshad, Harshad , Harshad I have no words to express how in awe I am with you as a performer and human being 👏 I don't know what tomorrow will bring or what you'll do next but for me your rawness and how you enact Mohan Galla scenes is going to go down as my favorite character of yours for sheer performance.

There is some similarities with Mohan character and HC personality. The way they love and believe in there work, confidence which some interpret as arrogance and there ability to have you so drawn to them that you don't know how it all started but you know you don't want it to ever end. That uniqueness is something I've never experience with any actor or character.

Harshad please know you're too good for just tv and please going forward let every role be a character oriented role that will showcase your talent.

Love you HC.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
HARSHAD everytime he leaves us opened mouthed😍..
i felt dat i was watching a real guy fighting 4 his right nd not a drama👏..
4m a happy note 2 a almost hatapai note, d whole scene was beautifully execiuted by HC..
oh HC u r just a darling nd each time i go 4 salah i at d end of my mannat i just ask god dat giv HC lots more chances so dat we get 2 see HC in an avatr nvr seen b4..😍!!
reallly u r tooo gud nd can deliver more dan ne1 thinks of...
mashallah my HARSHU, 😍❤️..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aur mey ney miss kar di you etter find out timimng of weekend repeat for me and PM me ... warna 🤬
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Aur mey ney miss kar di you etter find out timimng of weekend repeat for me and PM me ... warna 🤬

donno nads...i'll try and find out...warna YT zindabad😆😆😆
but big screen ka mazaa is different!😉😉😉