show more screen time to lata and raj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i know that abha and karan are the lead but i believe that raj and lata as the second lead should be given more screen play because like it or not they are hot togheter and this will improve the ratings. so instead of the story focussing just  on angle we will have various. so far raj and lata is the only couple getting attention after abharam on the show , creatives better handle the situation adequately to get more viewers and not loosing any.
Agree with your comments,  I am all for Raj & Lata to be given more focus.  Sorry to Karan fans, but at least Raj works and he is hotter than Karan, where as Karan I have not seen him working.
100% agreed with you...i have also posted the same comments...cv's should pay attention towards this...
i agree with all of u. for me raj is handsome and hot then karan (sorry for his fan)bcoz of sameer only our entire family going to watch show .so give more time to that couple it will increasing ur rating
Yes I also agree with u... 
Originally posted by tapu005

i agree with all of u. for me raj is handsome and hot then karan (sorry for his fan)bcoz of sameer only our entire family going to watch show .so give more time to that couple it will increasing ur rating

Totally agree with you.  He is definitely handsome than Karan. Love his smile. Good pairing of Raj & Lata, they compliment each other.  In future Sameer and Namrata should do more shows together.
@ masiraa, Ms.S.K., sam-lilly, tapu005,  rubysk,

Agreed😳
Originally posted by tapu005

i totally agree with u tapu he is really very hot than karan bcoz he possess some ageless cuteness here in my place v are very eager to watch his better part,and then sweet romance with lata, he gave some fancy for that serial