sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks alot  Jyoti..for maintaining the forum. πŸ˜Š
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
JyoπŸ€— πŸ€—

The first time I entered Geet forum...I was like a wandering lost child. From one place to another place. I always used to notice the Devil's Den but never entered. God knows why. This happened for a few months. Curse myself for it.😑 I probably thought it was like a kiddy corner where people just do OMG and drool.πŸ˜• How wrong was I!!πŸ˜† So one day I entered and soon started stalking.

At that time the people used to spam like crazy and I did not have time keep up with the whole 5 or 6 dens😲. Now how to look at the most important points of the episode analysis?πŸ˜• Ahaaa! This woman with this cute Aamir Khan DP and looks pinkπŸ˜† summarizes really nicely, has good birdie and uncle news, is always positive (bet you prob have a B+ blood group🀣)and does not sound biased at all. So I started to stalk your posts.😳 I am glad I did because with the time available, I could read all the episode analysis and birdie news (shhh) all in one go from you!!

Then when I started talking in the Den, I was so shy to interact with you at first. I am like OMG its Jyo😲 Ok what do I do? What do I say? Do I look stupid to her? Will she like my post? Its like you were the Momma that I constantly want attention from.😳🀣

Soon I realized that even though people disagreed with you, you used to politely argue. Your analysis and point of view looked so logical.πŸ‘ So I started opening up more and stating my own POV and did episode analysis. When you gave me a pat on the back with your little ⭐️⭐️ and πŸ‘πŸ‘...I was in the clouds.😍 Its like Jyo appreciated me.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I also sometimes disagreed with you and I realized that it was okay.😳 Different people will have different opinions and you respected that the most.πŸ˜ƒ

Lastly, you are one the most unbiased Moderator I have ever come across. You are a true leader. And you are one of the most beautiful Maneetian ever! Thanks for being our positivity queen.

Love you Jyoβ€οΈπŸ€—
πŸ€—
NehaπŸ˜ƒ

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I love you Jyoti!!

I don't think I have to say anything else...besides just those three words...
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Jyothi,even though i did not get to know u personally,but always felt i know u and felt close to u as i did with ghsp.Whenever i remember maneet,i for sure will remember u cos u are as special as maneet to me.
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for being you Jyo...the journey with Geet was even more wonderful with you around