Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR...I REALLY RESPECT YOU FOR THIS! (Page 4)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

I LOVED THE BREAK UP SCENE...

and

I LOVED YOUR POST ...

Clap
Clap

monsi..yaara..thanks for pointing this post...luv you loads hun..
I am off for a meeting now...muwaah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Agreed... me too very glad that Khushi was not dragged into this..Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfan

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
a wonderful post...i completely agree with u especially on this one
Finally, we see Arnav be the man he was meant to be! TODAY we can safely say that his Mum WOULD have been so VERY proud of her son!

heart touching sentenceCry..thank u for such a beautiful post..Clap

MrDarcyfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Today's episode was EPIC! The 1st really honest conversation that has happened between ASR-LA! I was right when I said yesterday that there is NO going back from that "Khushi" line! It's out there! It's also out there that he forgot the engagement date! This was mostly coz he was just not "into" the engagement to start with! He pre-poned it for ALL the wrong reasons, he even announced it initially for all the wrong reasons, and it all finally caught up to him!

He finally accepted that the way he has acted with La was wrong, and maybe he NEVER did right by her! Even bringing her to RM to start with was just to settle a score with Nani and had nothing to do with his need to be close to her, or to move their relationship along! So the entire time he was with La has been nothing but a sham of sorts! He knew that HER feelings towards him were romantic and his towards her were not, but he never felt guilt about continuing the relationship regardless! But NOW, he is no longer comfortable with this! He actually DOES respect her now!

THIS is what I have wanted ALL along! I always said I didn't want this break up to be about his feelings for Khushi! (because it really is NOT about that). I wanted it to be about his LACK of feelings for La! I wanted him to ADMIT to her that he was not in love with her, and tell her that he was not going to keep her in the dark anymore! I wanted SO badly for him to do right by her! He FINALLY did! (It's like the CV's were in my head when they wrote this scene!).Smile

So I LOVED it for this reason! ASR manned up, and did the RIGHT thing for the first time since he bought La to RM! He thought of HER, and how this is all affecting her! I think his recent observations RE the PAYASH relationship also has shown him what it looks like when two people REALLY want to be together! He could see clearly he didn't have this with La at all!

Finally, we see Arnav be the man he was meant to be! TODAY we can safely say that his Mum WOULD have been so VERY proud of her son!

Please leave your comments, always welcome!

You nailed it! Especially "his mom would have been so very proud of her son", she really would be, so beautifully expressed! =)

MrDarcyfan

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
nOW arshi can carry on their Rabba veh without any feeling of guilt.
Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Really nice post . Yesterday epi brought more light n shine in Asr character . A very best n complicated character .

Go to top