ASR...I REALLY RESPECT YOU FOR THIS!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's episode was EPIC! The 1st really honest conversation that has happened between ASR-LA! I was right when I said yesterday that there is NO going back from that "Khushi" line! It's out there! It's also out there that he forgot the engagement date! This was mostly coz he was just not "into" the engagement to start with! He pre-poned it for ALL the wrong reasons, he even announced it initially for all the wrong reasons, and it all finally caught up to him!

He finally accepted that the way he has acted with La was wrong, and maybe he NEVER did right by her! Even bringing her to RM to start with was just to settle a score with Nani and had nothing to do with his need to be close to her, or to move their relationship along! So the entire time he was with La has been nothing but a sham of sorts! He knew that HER feelings towards him were romantic and his towards her were not, but he never felt guilt about continuing the relationship regardless! But NOW, he is no longer comfortable with this! He actually DOES respect her now!

THIS is what I have wanted ALL along! I always said I didn't want this break up to be about his feelings for Khushi! (because it really is NOT about that). I wanted it to be about his LACK of feelings for La! I wanted him to ADMIT to her that he was not in love with her, and tell her that he was not going to keep her in the dark anymore! I wanted SO badly for him to do right by her! He FINALLY did! (It's like the CV's were in my head when they wrote this scene!).😊

So I LOVED it for this reason! ASR manned up, and did the RIGHT thing for the first time since he bought La to RM! He thought of HER, and how this is all affecting her! I think his recent observations RE the PAYASH relationship also has shown him what it looks like when two people REALLY want to be together! He could see clearly he didn't have this with La at all!

Finally, we see Arnav be the man he was meant to be! TODAY we can safely say that his Mum WOULD have been so VERY proud of her son!

Please leave your comments, always welcome!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AWWW VERY WELL SAID MY FRIEND...πŸ‘

LOVELY POSTπŸ‘
Very nicely written.

I agree the break had to happen not because he is falling in love if not already with Khushi but because he does NOT love La, never did.

The whole thing was so maturely and beautifully handled kudos to the actors and the Team.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well said!!

and its safe to say now, his mum would be proud that he's fixing his mistakes now!
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I give you a hug for this post ?  πŸ€—

Lovely post with wonderful writing πŸ€—

Yes, ASR's mom would be proud of him today as he gave the girl, La her due respect ! He gave her what she deserved, her freedom !
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
agreed. i just hope that they don't drag the Khushi/Arnav storyline too long now...
icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post.
The epi was really nice except Angali's over crying drama.Today La lost her love but gain a true friend who respects her.I am so glad that they ended it in a friendly terms.The hug was the end of their relationship but beginning of a friendship.
Everybody is appreciating Sana'a act but i think both of them were out of the world.
Asr is always right. But it shown in his face how wrong he was with La fm the  beginning.His heart felt apology really make me respect him as well.  
CV never turn la a vemp to ruin this epic moment of La-Asr.
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes. at last some mature developments... That's why we love this show...But Anjali turns my stomach
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
God, but did you not enjoy Barun's superb acting during those scenes?
The light in his eyes, when he realized that he truly LIKES La, and respects her, the tenderness in his voice when he oh so gently let her down, the sheet sweetness in that hug (Can I please get an ARHI hug like that? Please CV's. Hey Darcy, maybe you could ask them? They seem to be listening to you. 😊).

Barun's talent knows no bounds.
ASR was always my love. My eternal love. But maaan, I'm falling for Arnav too now. All thanks to Barun.

Special mention to La here. She LOVED Arnav??!!! Gee, I never noticed. Damn.

tanthya thumbnail

Very well Said, MrDarcyfan...

He broke up with La not bec He is  'in love " but bec he realized that he is not ' in love ' never been  'in love' with Lavanya ..he also understood that he was doing grave injustice to La by this Sham ...The Man finally has begun to sport wings of conscience ...

The admirable thing is he arrived at this conclusion without the prodding of Khushi .