•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys, now is the time to fight for our beloved GHSP!! we have to fight for season 2!! if DMG or KMH or MJHT or choti bahu can have season 2 THEN WHY NOT GHSP??? this is what angers me!! the star one people or LIFE OK (whatever their new channel name is) just dont understand how popular and demanding GHSP is!!! its the popular show on the internet and on tv and worldwide. this show has brang together people all over the world!! strangers became friends because of maaneet. we lived with maaneet, cried with them, laughed with them, and we are NOT going to give up now. now is the time to fight for our show, our favorite couple. this show is unique. its made tons of people cry because its "ending". a bunch of people have said that they have never cried this much because of one show!! this show is the most demanding show ever!! and we have to fight for it. we all want to see our maaneet/gurti back together onscreen with their amazing chemistry and we WILL fight and we WILL win!! we will see our maaneet back together onscreen and maan will be played by gurmeet and geet will be played by drashti!! come on guys!! phone, visit, email the channel people and keep demanding and fighting for geet season 2!!! WE WILL FOR!! FOR GURTI/MAANEET!!! HALLA BOL!!!!!!!!!
HALLA BOL!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
We will absolutely fight for GHSP season 2 and Maneet.
I would love to have Season 2 of Maneet!
Count me in too for sure..I am there...all ways we want Season 2 of GEET..HALA BOLLL>>>>BARRY BRING BACK GURTI PLEASE IN NEW CHANNEL!