India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Today's epi... What a filler!

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Honestly, what a filler episode today's was.

Kehne ko, so much happened, but then, nothing at all happened!

1) Komal asking Jaynandini if she was the one the helped Manyata get out: Komal is her Jaynandini's mother. She probably knows her inside and out. She KNOWS that it was Jaynandini who did this. Jay has made her hate for Manyata very clear. There should be no doubt. Give Jay a swift punishment!

2) Brijraj refusing to accept Manyata: He is refusing to believe that such an insolent girl could be his child. Have these people never heard of a DNA test? Test Manyata and Komal, and the truth will be in front of them.
But then, I wouldn't put it past Jaynandini to switch the reports or tamper with the results or something like that

3) Vijay and Bua: Its appaling to hear the thoughts these two have about their (grand)mother. They all but said that she's a crazy old lady who's too blinded by her emotions. She will destroy the family. These two will be nothing but trouble makers I bet. Vijay poisoning Janandini's mind, and Bua influencing Brijraj.
I think I read in an article that Vijay, as the only male grandchild of Dadisahib, wants the Jaigadh throne. They, like Uday, have their own hidden agenda.

4) Press Conference: I wont complain about this scene, only because Rajkumar Udayveer was present. His first appearence of the day *sighs dreamily* And he smirked too!
And we got to see a fuming, jealous Jaynandini. But still, such a filler.

5) And finally, the Aakash-Manyata scenes: BORING! There is absolutely no fire, no spark, no chemestry between these two. Yeah, they're sweet, sweet as sweet can get, but thats about it.  There's no spice in there anywhere. No passion, no desire. No heated looks, no touches. There absolutely NOTHING!
Watching Aakash feed Manyata was like watching a brother feed his sister.
[I bet if Udayveer was feeding her, he would touch her a little, caress her cheek, tease her. Not boring like this]

Good points:

Chikki-Soni-Manyata: Their friendship is very sweet and very touching. And Chikki and Soni are very cute

Jealous Jaynandini: Enough said!

Manyata crying: Oh it made me cry too! That was a display of raw emotion by Priyal and honestly, it was brilliantly done. I love how they showed it, with Manyata back in the home she shared with her Baba.

The Best Part...

The PRECAP: Oh it was brilliant! Prince Udayveer proclaiming in front of the world, 'This girl is mine!"

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Yuks

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiasyadadanikhilageetSidNeeti-fanInvisibleSmileS.H.I.E.L.D.DamonSalvatore--Rema-BinKuchKahe.Miss.Colorfull

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
@ Yuks, it was a complete filler. and when Akash was feeding manyata it was very boring and like u said no chemistry whatsoever.Only the glimpses of UV were good and the precap was too good. I have nothing against Akash but its just that when two people are the lead of a serial they should have sparks between them. Chemistry should be there. Akash with moniya like u said looked like brother and sis togetherLOL
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you. Akash & Manyata are a big NO NO. The show is over for me if  ManVeer are not happening.
fazur109 Groupbie
fazur109
fazur109

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

i totally agree with you. Akash & Manyata are a big NO NO. The show is over for me if  ManVeer are not happening.

Hey, don't loose ur hopes, Im so sure that will be something between Udayveer and Manyata. Afterall, the CVs wnt the viewers to be with the show rite?Big smile
-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

yes the best part was the precap.. lets see what happens tomorrow!

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
omg ROFL akash and moniya = bro and sis ROFL aww poor akash only if he knew that his puppy dog love is actually a brotherly love hahahahahahah 

but yes today's epi was a filler and a total BORE!!!
InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
the only part worth watching was the pre -cap, those few seconds made up for this bland episode.

the episode seemed rushed in a way and than it could also be called a slow episode, the thing is there building up - we are shown those seconds of DS and udayveer exchange of words and that makes you wonder- what are they planning?

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazur109

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey, don't loose ur hopes, Im so sure that will be something between Udayveer and Manyata. Afterall, the CVs wnt the viewers to be with the show rite?Big smile

Agreed. It is just the begining. Don't lose hope already.

Lets wait and watch and see how things progress. I know for a fact that CVs now read these forums and gage the viewer comments. They dont just rely on TRPs anymore
And this forum is teaming with Udayveer-Manyata shippers. Im sure even they might be overwhelemed by the response. And might plan future tracks in our favour

Yuks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index