Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Honestly, what a filler episode today's was.
Kehne ko, so much happened, but then, nothing at all happened!
1) Komal asking Jaynandini if she was the one the helped Manyata get out: Komal is her Jaynandini's mother. She probably knows her inside and out. She KNOWS that it was Jaynandini who did this. Jay has made her hate for Manyata very clear. There should be no doubt. Give Jay a swift punishment!
2) Brijraj refusing to accept Manyata: He is refusing to believe that such an insolent girl could be his child. Have these people never heard of a DNA test? Test Manyata and Komal, and the truth will be in front of them.
But then, I wouldn't put it past Jaynandini to switch the reports or tamper with the results or something like that
3) Vijay and Bua: Its appaling to hear the thoughts these two have about their (grand)mother. They all but said that she's a crazy old lady who's too blinded by her emotions. She will destroy the family. These two will be nothing but trouble makers I bet. Vijay poisoning Janandini's mind, and Bua influencing Brijraj.
I think I read in an article that Vijay, as the only male grandchild of Dadisahib, wants the Jaigadh throne. They, like Uday, have their own hidden agenda.
4) Press Conference: I wont complain about this scene, only because Rajkumar Udayveer was present. His first appearence of the day *sighs dreamily* And he smirked too!
And we got to see a fuming, jealous Jaynandini. But still, such a filler.
5) And finally, the Aakash-Manyata scenes: BORING! There is absolutely no fire, no spark, no chemestry between these two. Yeah, they're sweet, sweet as sweet can get, but thats about it. There's no spice in there anywhere. No passion, no desire. No heated looks, no touches. There absolutely NOTHING!
Watching Aakash feed Manyata was like watching a brother feed his sister.
[I bet if Udayveer was feeding her, he would touch her a little, caress her cheek, tease her. Not boring like this]
Chikki-Soni-Manyata: Their friendship is very sweet and very touching. And Chikki and Soni are very cute
Jealous Jaynandini: Enough said!
Manyata crying: Oh it made me cry too! That was a display of raw emotion by Priyal and honestly, it was brilliantly done. I love how they showed it, with Manyata back in the home she shared with her Baba.
The Best Part...
The PRECAP: Oh it was brilliant! Prince Udayveer proclaiming in front of the world, 'This girl is mine!"
I can't wait for tomorrow!
The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:
Hridi, asyadada, nikhilageet, SidNeeti-fan, InvisibleSmile, S.H.I.E.L.D., DamonSalvatore-, -Rema-, BinKuchKahe., Miss.Colorfull,