Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 3)

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Another awesome part nancy...bt not sinal part todayUnhappy btw thank god finally kunal knws bout vicha's truth...i hope he ll take action n vikram-raveena marriage ll happen...n want as a fnd he ll share vicha's ashliyath to siddhi...i so liked kunal-seema convo in this update...has siddhi n kunal fallen love with kunal ur ff ??i hope both sinal ll take step towards each other...i knw rani n shumi best 4 sinal romance bt u too plzz try to give some sinal romance or if nt thn atleast some sinal scene in ur ff...and whenever u update plz pm me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thank God, finally kunal knows the truth about that cunning witcha and has decided to move o with his life with Siddhi. 

Again great FF Nancy. Are you going to enter the romance genera with next part? Eagerly awaiting the next part. You have done wonderful job. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Just read the first two parts, and the story is great, please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list! :)

Thank you sooo much Smile.I am glad you like it... I will def. add you to the pm list...though the next update will not be before Monday... Sat Sunday are all about Sinal Romance based FFs by Shumi & Rani...Smile
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by shumi.

res...wooo me first...Dancing

First aane ke liye...
i will come back with my comment soon...Tongue

yep...i am back...after reading your ff i was like...Shocked...bolti hi band ho gaye...Shocked :- oh you are too sweet...isliye aaj se aapka naam Sweetu...LOL

yo...u named me sweetu!Tongue...so sweet of you dearBig smile

certainly ur ff deserves comments more than sating good jog, great work...it truly deserves line by like appreciation... Hug Thank you!

to start with thanks for saying me and rani doing good in writing sinal romance... You are welcome... I love reading your and Rani's FFs... they are such a treat (ek secret batati hoon, weekend pe atleast 25 times in a day mein IF check karti hoon to see agar FF upload hua hai ya nahin...Smile)

seriously!Shocked...lub u for thatHug Well your FFs are worth it...

next very glad that you want to show kunal using his brain especially in ritcha's case...so for sure it is going to be a different one...LOLLOL totally agree. Main  usko Gold medal ke kabil banane ki koshish kar rahi hoon!..lage raho jiWink

love the way how you showed each and every character of this serial engaged themselves in raveena's  marriage preparation... Family that works together...stays together...

the way you showed how they are making arrangements from bookibg hall to catering...looking as if you are a wedding planner...LOL ROFL Nahin main wedding planner nahin hoon... yeh knowledge sab Ekta maiyya ki deen hai... uske har ek serial mein 15-20 shaadi toh hoti hi hain... bas...hahaha...so true...ROFL...aur kitne shaadi and engagement toot thay hai...ROFL

when i read kunal went to lunch and eate stomachfully leaving siddhi i was like...Angry 

but all for good na...other wise siddhi feeling dizzy...kunal putting his arm around her shoulder...helping her to  get up from the chair and keeping his hand on her arm all the way to the car...yeh sab scene nahi miltha na...Wink. Totally yeh mera plan tha...wahi thoWink

seriously i want to see kunal driving car and siddhi sitting behind him ...i am board with that 3 wheeler...Angry 

when kunal said to "Siddhi  that agar tum apne aap nahin gaye kamre mein, toh main tumhe utha ke le jaonga'...i was like he should have done that instead of saying...Embarrassed Woh aapke FF mein.. aap better describe kar paaoge usko...lagta hai tum mujse thoda ziyada hi ummed karthi ho..D'oh  Chalo kaam pe lag jao.. for this weekend's FF.. better be good!

at the end when he found out that ritcha was the one who said to that journalists...it was like cherry on the cake...Tongue I know...Witcha ki toh aisi ki taisi karne ka...do it...do itDancing Wohi aadhi raat ko baith ke soch rahi hoon...Kya karoon iska?

your language flow is simply amazingClap...love reading it...Tongue Oh thank you so much again...

yaar you took care in using upper case letters  too...i never do that...it takes too much time for me...but you did it...that shows your efforts and interest in presenting your ffClap  SmileKuch efforts nahin maare.. woh typing ki aadat aise hi hai...but thank you so much... for appreciating this...u deserve it...waise i am very bad in typingOuch...i do with one hand using only one finger...index finger...LOL Sachi? Wow..aur aap phir bhi aap itna long FF likhte ho...waise yeh sentence maine bhi index finger se likha...

U deserve a Star     School ke baad ab jaake star mila hai mujhe... DancingDancingParty...hahaha...waise...when ever you get a chance you can give that star to me...Wink...baath samaj mai aarahi hai na?...haan ? Wink Toh phir aaj se applause ke saath star bhi...

yaar when is your next update?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

for part 1

omggg

its sooo cuteee type of ff :- Thank you... I am glad you liked it...

kunal is such sweetheart carin for siddhi:- I know.. if only serial mein bhi aaise hi ban jaye...Day Dreaming

u said it got no romance n al bt d lil cute scens of Sinal dey r beyond romantic scenes: Really hmm maybe I will put in more scenes like that... though can't promise...

kunal givin her dhamki if she wont go to bedroom he wil lift her Party:- Hahah.. I think at times Siddhi can be ziddi.. so Kunal in this FF can be maha ziddi...

dat ws sooo sweettt n wat richa is doin nw: Oh am thinking of a way to send her to asylum...LOLLOLLets hope I am able to come up with a good enough plan!

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Sorry Nancy for commenting so lateUnhappy,Tum aur Rani bade chupe rustum nikle hai-mujhe likhna nahi aathe hai bolke itne achhe achhe FF's likh rahe hai.WinkLOL

Very impressed with both the parts -cute sinal moments during marriage preparations and how Mr Intelligent,gold medalist finally came to know of witcha's truth.Keep posting,I'm really enjoying reading your FF's
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Continuation...

Kunal smiles at Seema and says' "Hey Bhagwan tum toh aisa keh rahi ho jaise ki usko adalat mein khada karke uspe case karenge! " "Chopra Family ki adalat mein toh uske upar case jaroor chalega. Ab aap ghar jaaye. Siddhi aapka intezar kar rahi hogi." "Abhi?  Seema raat ke ek baj raha hai; woh subah ke 5 baje se uthi hui hai.. so gayi hogi." "Bhaiyya jitna main janti hui Siddhi ko woh aapka intezar kar rahi hogi" "Theek hai.. jaisa tum kaho" Kunal shrugs his shoulders and leaves.

Back home, Kunal is surprised to find Siddhi still awake. "Tum abhi tak soyi nahi?" "Aapke aane ka itezar kar rahi thi.. Kaam ho gaya aapka? Seema bhabhi ne kya kaha? Kuch zaroori kaam se bulaya tha?" Kunal smiles and says "Kitne sawaal poochti ho tum! Kuch khaas nahin kaha Seema ne, mera kaam uske ghar ke paas tha.. isliye main chala gaya usse milne aur phir Gaurav aur Raveena ko bhi bula liye. Tum ab so jao'"  " Par aapne apna khana bhi nahi poori tarah se khaya tha...main leke aaon?" "Hey bhagwan, Siddhi tum so jao"  "Ji soti hoon par.." "Kuch par nahin tum so jao... mein change karke aata hoon" Kunal goes and changes into his orange kurta pyjama Day Dreaming and sits on the gadda. "Kunal aap gaane sunne lage hain?" " Nahin...aaj nahin sununga tum ab so jao, Good night" "Good night Kunal" and Siddhi goes off to sleep.

Next morning the alarm rings at 6 am, and Kunal who has had a disturbed sleep because of yesterday's events immediately shuts it off. He looks up to see Siddhi sleeping peacefully, and smiles to himself, "Jhansi ki Rani" gets up from the gadda, draws the curtains and goes into the kitchen bolting the bedroom door on his way out.

Siddhi opens her eyes and sees the curtains drawn over the window...confused she looks towards the clock on the wall and notices that it's 7.00 am! She gets up with a jolt and looks to the gadda on her left to find that Kunal is not there. Worried about the fact, that the family would be getting up in sometime, she runs to the door to get tea ready, only to find Kunal in the kitchen! Surprised, Siddhi goes to him and asks "Aap yahan iss waqt?" "Haan kyun? Mujhe yahan aane ke liye appointment ya permission chaiyye?"  "Nahin mera woh matlab nahin tha...par aapko agar chai chaiyye thi.. aap mujhe utha dete.. main bana deti...vaise maine alarm lagaya tha.. pata nahin kyun nahi baja." Siddhi wonders aloud.

"Isliye kyunki maine alarm off kar diya tha" "Aapne... par kyun?" "Kyunki tum raat ko bahut late soyi thi... toh tumhe aaram chahiye tha...Aur vaise bhi aaj mera mood tha chai aur breakfast banane ka...isilye'"  Siddhi smiles at Kunal and says "Mood?" "Haan aaj ache mood mein hoon aise lagta hain ki dil se bhoj uthar gaya'" Siddhi opens her mouth to ask a question but Kunal continues "Vaise abhi sab ke uthne mein waqt hai... half berth pe baaithe ke chai piyen? " "Ji kyun nahin" Siddhi says and walks over to the cupboard to get two glasses.

Once in their room, the two of them sit on the half berth sipping tea. Siddhi asks Kunal "Curtains ko aapne' " "Haan maine socha... ki jab tak tumhari aank khud na khule.. tumhe jagaya na jaye.. issliye curtains draw kar diye...Vaise Siddhi tum kal decorations ke liye kuch designs layi thi na...kuch decide hua' ?" "Thoda bahut hua hai.. par main thodi confused hoon'." "Main kuch maddad karoon? " "Aap, mujhe laga aapko yeh sab kaam mein interest nahin hain'" "Par iska matlab yeh nahin ki main tumhari maddad nahin kar sakta."

Siddhi smiles at him and runs to get the decoration samples. Once back she shows them to Kunal and says "Main actually bahut confused hoon... especially phoolon ko leke.. agar Raveena apni pasand bata deti toh mere liye aasan hota, par uss ladki ko sab phool pasand hai' " "Tumhe kya pasand hai?" "Mujhe orchids aur jasmine..par... " "Agar Raveena ko sab phool pasand hai.. to tum apni pasand ke phool use karo'"  "Hmm ye idea acha hai.. main Raveena se doobara pooch longi .. agar ussene kuch nahi kahan.. toh main phir apni pasand ke phool lagwa doongi... " Kunal smiles at her and says "Theek hai.. waise aaj ka plan kya hai. Ek toh hame caterers ke paas jana hai aur decorators ke paas bhi jana hai finalize karna haina? "Ji "  "Acha Siddhi suno main soch raha tha..."

"Siddhi beta chai'" suddenly Raj calls out. "Papa uth gaye' Maine unko chai deke aati hoon" and saying so Siddhi gulps down the rest of her tea and rushes out. Kunal finishes his tea and saunters back into the living room. He wishes his father good morning who is surprised to see him(Kunal) up so early. "Kunal tum jaldi uth gaye'" "Ji papa' " Siddhi comes with tea for Raj and says "Vaise papa aaj breakfast aur chai Kunal ne baniye hai..." "Kunal ne arey wah phir toh mai do cup piyonga...bahut dino baat Kunal ne chai banai hai.. beta tu pehle jaake Veena ko chai dede'" "Ji papa" and Siddhi leaves.

After breakfast, Siddhi gets busy with the household chores while Kunal and Gaurav use the quiet time to go over the budget for the wedding as well as the guest list. Kunal's phone rings and he sees it's Seema. Seema immediately starts off "Bhaiyya maine Vikram ko sari baat bata di Rohit aur Raveena ke bare  mein'" "Seema ek minute ruko" and Kunal comes to his bedroom, closing the door. "Haan ab bolo'" "Bhaiyya Vikram ko maine bata diya hai Raveena aur Rohit ke bare mein...aur usko iss shaadi se koi aitraaz nahin hai'." "Shukar hai'" "Bhaiyya main soch rahi thi, ki Raveena aur Vikram ko aaj lunch pe milna chaiyya... ek baar khud baatein kar le'" "Theek hai tum Vikram ko kehna ki woh Raveena ko phone karke fix karle aur main Gaurav ko yeh bata doonga..." "Ji bhaiyya."

"Seema, jo hamne kal baat ki thi... mere aur Siddhi'" "Ji bhaiyya'" "woh main...woh..." "Mushkil lag raha hai bhaiyya? " "Haan woh.." "bhaiyya aap pehle Siddhi ki taraf dosti ka haath badaiye.. baaki apne aap ho jayega.." "Tumhe kaise pata'" "Arey bhaiyya mere aur gaurav ke saath bhi toh aisa hi hua tha.. pehle dosti... phir pyaar' phir shaadi.. phir..." " Bas Bas Bas... main samjh gaya...tu bhi na'" "Acha bhaiyya rakhti hoon!" and she cuts the call.

Kunal comes back to the living room to complete his discussions with Gaurav. Around noon, the three of them leave to go the caterers and sample the dishes. Once that is done, Kunal and Siddhi continue their journey to the decorators. On reaching the place, Siddhi asks Kunal to wait in the car...while she completes the formalities but Kunal insists on accompanying her. Unlike the day before when Kunal had lounged in a corner... this time he sits down with Siddhi while she explains the designs to the decorator... once done, they start for home. 

On reaching home, Siddhi gets busy with preparing dinner, while Kunal rests in the room. Within an hour of them being back, Raveena who had gone out with Vikram returns, gushing about her lunch date with Vikram. Still in high spirits she comes into the kitchen and says... "Bhabhi aapka kaam kitne der mein khatam ho jaayega?" "Bas ek ghanta aur.. kyun kya hua?" "Bhabhi woh mera dil kar raha hai cards khelne ka.. toh main soch rahithi ki agar khane ke baad, aap main, gaurav bhaiyya aur kunal bhaiyya cards kehle toh? Please bhabhi mana mat karna.. Pleaseee bhabhi..." "Mujhe koi problem nahi hai.. tu apne dono bhaiyya se pooch le'" "Thank you bhabhi" Raveena gives Siddhi a quick hug and then runs to talk to Kunal and Gaurav.

Once they are all done with the dinner, the four of them gather in Kunal & Siddhi's room for cards. They sit in a circle... Siddhi, Kunal, Gaurav and Raveena. Raveena deals the cards and the game begins. One by one, Gaurav and Raveena gracefully exit the game while Kunal and Siddhi are still playing. Raveena starts siding with Siddhi, providing suggestions while Gaurav does the same for Kunal. Suddenly Gaurav's phone rings and he steps out. Not in a mood to loose, Siddhi looks at Raveena and slightly tilts her head...indicating that maybe it's time to cheat a little bit! Raveena grins and moves towards Kunal, saying "Bhaiyya aapki baari hai... main maddad karoon?"

Kunal is so engrossed in his cards and in trying to decide the next move that he fails to see that Raveena is giving signals to Siddhi regarding Kunal's cards. He looks up and almost catches Raveena in the act. "Tu cheating kar rahi hai.. mere cards ke bare mein Siddhi ko bata rahi hai?" he asks and lunges forward to grab hold of her ear.. However Raveena dodges him and hides behind Siddhi. Kunal still tries to grab hold of her... Raveena laughs, scoots off the bed and runs out of the room. "Raveena ki bacchi tu ruk.. Cheating karti hai." Kunal shouts and turns around to follow her... and suddenly stops... for he hears Siddhi laughing out loud!

He turns back to face Siddhi and sees her laughing... and stands still completely mesmerized by the sight of her laughing freely and seeing her a slow smile spreads across his face. He sits back on the bed, takes his cards and continues looking at her.

Realizing that Kunal is staring at her.. Siddhi stops laughing and says.. "Woh... actually" "Tum haste hue bahut aachi lagti ho Siddhi.. khoob hasa karo.." Siddhi blushes... and Kunal noticing this says "Sharmate hue bhi aach lagti ho..." then starts laughing. "Chalo ab game khatam karein?" "Par main jaanti hoon ki aapke pas kaise cards hai'" "Toh kya hua main nahin jaanta" "Par phir main jeet jaongi...Aisa karte hain ek nayi game khelte hain'" "Theek hai' par ek shart rakhte hainn..." "Kya?" "Jeetne wala harne wale se kuch bhi maang sakta hai.. aur haarne wala naa nahin kar sakta...Manjoor?" "Ji Kunal manjoor" and the two of them play a new game, which Kunal wins. "Kya chaiyye aapko?" "Abhi kuch nahin' jab chaiyye hoga.. toh mang loonga." Kunal tells her. Gaurav and Raveena return and the four of them play cards well into the night before retiring for the day.

Continued on page 4

Edited by nancy1996 - 17 December 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...piyushiangel001SinalRockschennai28haya_gorgeousChit15Ovi_TanniSimi.rsk16LuvStrk-001lil_desi_goddesAnkitaKaran-sahasra-shumi.-Ranineeme

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
me secondD'oh

finally i am back...uff weekend is tiring ...Angry...i could not even complete my ff...any way...atleast let me read your ff , relax and enjoy...

how sweet! siddhi was awake till 5am awaiting for kunal...!Tongue and so sweet of kunal not to disturb her and forced her to sleep.Day Dreaming

yo...kunal cooking ! yaar in my up coming i too wrote kunal cooking...D'ohwhat to do now?

orchids aur jasmine are my favorite tooTongue

good vikran knew about rohit nowBig smile

seema don't miss a chance to push kunal towards siddhi...LOL

the whole playing card scene was cute ...siddhi and raveena trying to cheat was super coolTongue

wow...in the second round kunal own and siddhi owe him...LOL...wonder what kunalis going to askShocked

so want to say...ekta serial is to leads  nancy ff is to language flowClap

Edited by shumi. - 18 December 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Go to top