Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 18)

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya4Mirra

This was just awesome yaar I owe you, but pls come up with more FFs, I'm really missing it... also longing for it these days Cry
 ohh that is sooo nice of you...Thanks Priya Smile... (same name as the Lead's in BALH) I am so happy you liked it... will try to come up with another FF... though def. shorter this time... yeh kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha LOL

Edited by nancy1996 - 04 January 2012 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
res...

this res for ur last partSilly
Priya4Mirra Newbie
Priya4Mirra
Priya4Mirra

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

This was just awesome yaar I owe you, but pls come up with more FFs, I'm really missing it... also longing for it these days Cry
 ohh that is sooo nice of you...Thanks Priya Smile... (same name as the Lead's in BALH) I am so happy you liked it... will try to come up with another FF... though def. shorter this time... yeh kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha LOL
  But we all loved it Blushing We never mind, aap kuch bhi likiye, we will enjoy it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Continuation:- A week later...

aw...what a morning!Tongue 

Kunal's  arm flung over her a very gud morning to siddhi! Day Dreaming

kunu-siddhi whispering Jhansi ki Raani scene too innovative.Clap

magnet-loha...what a comparison dear...!Wink 

sinal enjoy chai sitting on  half berth is my favorite scene..Tongue

ishani's entry is not at all a right entryAngry... 

going for a  walk or a short drive with husband is lovely...siddhi missed it... Ouch

that will be funny if they go singing Musafir hoon yaaron playing in the background!LOL 

sitting on terrace gazing at silver white  moon and trying to count twinkling stars is amazing...i always love to...Tongue

wow...what a wonerful gift he gave it to siddhi! his diariesTongue with a card

"Meri pichle zindagi meri nayi zindagi ke hawale...' so sweet of him...that means did he hand over that witcha to her?Confused

aw...lovely end of ur ff with sinal hug and confession that too on the terrace, under the witness of moon and stars...Tongue

Orkut Scraps - Thank You

Edited by shumi. - 04 January 2012 at 5:57pm

nancy1996AnkitaKaran

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nancy1996

But we all loved it Blushing We never mind, aap kuch bhi likiye, we will enjoy it Smile
Aww.. that is so sweet of you... Vaise zindagi mein pehli baari kisi ne mujhe aap kaha hai Smile... so thank you! Will try to come up with a new FF soon...

AnkitaKaran

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Continuation:- A week later...

aw...what a morning!Tongue 

Kunal's  arm flung over her a very gud morning to siddhi! Day Dreaming: Mera bhi favorite scene hai... what a nice way to start the morning...Embarrassed

kunu-siddhi whispering Jhansi ki Raani scene too innovative.Clap: Thank you! I think Kunal ko pyaar se Siddhi ko Jhansi ki Raani hi bulana chaiye...LOL

magnet-loha...what a comparison dear...!Wink : Par theek hai na?  Kunal loha hi ho sakta hai!

sinal enjoy chai sitting on  half berth is my favorite scene..Tongue: Agar balcony hoti toh waha pe baith ke chai pilati... half berth.. next best thing!

ishani's entry is not at all a right entryAngry...  Bacchi hai... gussa na karo!

going for a  walk or a short drive with husband is lovely...siddhi missed it... Ouch Par uske badle mila kya... yeh toh dekho!Big smile

that will be funny if they go singing Musafir hoon yaaron playing in the background!LOL I know... ROFL

sitting on terrace gazing at silver white  moon and trying to count twinkling stars is amazing...i always love to...Tongue and I plan to do some time in future once I get married!Smile

wow...what a wonerful gift he gave it to siddhi! his diariesTongue with a card

"Meri pichle zindagi meri nayi zindagi ke hawale...' so sweet of him...that means did he hand over that witcha to her?Confused: Witcha out of scene...bhool jao usse.. Soch rahi thi.. ki wedding gift kya de Kunal phir socha ki Diaries se better kuch ho nahi sakta.. as for Kunal woh bahut personal cheez hai... isliye... 

aw...lovely end of ur ff with sinal hug and confession that too on the terrace, under the witness of moon and stars...Tongue

Orkut Scraps - Thank You
Thank you Shumi.. aapke comments padke bahut maza aata hai!Hug

AnkitaKaranshumi.

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
...ooops I had missed the last part ...& after reading the last part  , I really liked reading it . Gr8 Job .ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

AnkitaKaran

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
wat is lovable is the gift .."pichli zindagi  nayee Zindagi ke Hawale "..awesome

@ nancy : u did a grt job , the conversations are grt , one of my favorite FFs.SmileClap

AnkitaKaran

Go to top