Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...ooops I had missed the last part ...& after reading the last part  , I really liked reading it . Gr8 Job .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat is lovable is the gift .."pichli zindagi  nayee Zindagi ke Hawale "..awesome

@ nancy : u did a grt job , the conversations are grt , one of my favorite FFs.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

...ooops I had missed the last part ...& after reading the last part  , I really liked reading it . Gr8 Job .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Arunima, Glad you like it... The epilogue/last part was sort of a last minute decision as I realized that one issue was still outstanding... so...rest as they say is history...πŸ˜ƒ
nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

wat is lovable is the gift .."pichli zindagi  nayee Zindagi ke Hawale "..awesome ...πŸ˜ƒ Glad you like the thought...  a honeymoon package etc... seemed cliched.. Kunal's diaries... more appropriate for this couple...

@ nancy : u did a grt job , the conversations are grt , one of my favorite FFs.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Aww.. that is so sweet of you...πŸ€—

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nancy after so many days of hardwork I read all 10 parts of ur FF.πŸ˜†... and I have to say  wow write so well and explain the scene so nicely that one can imagine the scene in the mind and arrey kya dialogue likhati hai tu...e.g.Tum kum paani piya karo.. jab dekho aankhon se nadiya behti rehti hai.. " and

"Aur Siddhi yeh jagah kisi ne lee bhi nahin hai. Bas itna farak hai... ki ab Kunal Jeeju ne bhi apni jagah tere dil mein bana li hai...Siddhi.." with this dialgoue u have justified Siddhi's love for Kunal with prudence...

and loved the Kunal feeding Sidhi scene and Richa getting jealous...

and also I guess here u were Kunal fan and...as I can see this emoticon😍 used for Kunal throughout the FF...but now I  also understand why u stopped liking Kunal so much πŸ˜†..u were expecting Kunal to be this smart...and he didnt uttra khara on ur expectationsπŸ˜†

Kunal thapad marroing Ricchaa scene was epic...loved it...πŸ‘

and juss few days ago i read a topic about Siddhi-Kunal's rewedding...and this time they should marry for their love and not for anybody's khushi...I liked that idea so much that time...but ur doordarshi dimaag had this idea already...haan...πŸ‘

and I thought u would make Raveena  marry Rohit so that u can have VikramπŸ˜†...anyways Raveena behvaing so samajhdar in the FF...wish we see her like that in the serial too...

and that last part is soo romantic...soo u r really good at writing romantic scenes tooπŸ˜‰
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: Simi.

Nancy after so many days of hardwork I read all 10 parts of ur FF.πŸ˜†... Hardwork...🀣 dekha maine kaha tha na FF bada lamba hai...

and I have to say  wow write so well and explain the scene so nicely that one can imagine the scene in the mind: 😊 thank you Sims glad to know that my writing helps u imagine the scene well πŸ˜› 

and arrey kya dialogue likhati hai tu...e.g.Tum kum paani piya karo.. jab dekho aankhon se nadiya behti rehti hai.. " and

"Aur Siddhi yeh jagah kisi ne lee bhi nahin hai. Bas itna farak hai... ki ab Kunal Jeeju ne bhi apni jagah tere dil mein bana li hai...Siddhi.." with this dialgoue u have justified Siddhi's love for Kunal with prudence...Sab bollywood movies ka asar...🀣 ab pata chala main kitni filmy hoon

and loved the Kunal feeding Sidhi scene and Richa getting jealous...πŸ˜›

and also I guess here u were Kunal fan: true... and...as I can see this emoticon😍 used for Kunal throughout the FF...but now I  also understand why u stopped liking Kunal so much πŸ˜†..u were expecting Kunal to be this smart...and he didnt uttra khara on ur expectationsπŸ˜†: Now you know the reason and also I didnt like the way the cvs made Kunal say he loves Siddhi in drunken state😑

Kunal thapad marroing Ricchaa scene was epic...loved it...πŸ‘

and juss few days ago i read a topic about Siddhi-Kunal's rewedding...and this time they should marry for their love and not for anybody's khushi...I liked that idea so much that time...but ur doordarshi dimaag had this idea already...haan...πŸ‘:   DoordarshiπŸ˜† Sims tu bhi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and I thought u would make Raveena  marry Rohit so that u can have VikramπŸ˜†...anyways Raveena behvaing so samajhdar in the FF...wish we see her like that in the serial too...I know... but per update seems like she is trying thanks to Viks darling...😳

and that last part is soo romantic...soo u r really good at writing romantic scenes tooπŸ˜‰ Hmmm but this is college type romance not mills boon type😭...wish i could write those tooo...but thank you Sims for taking the time to read this FF... vaise tujhe doosra bhi abhi padna hai... but do it after ur exams.😊

asulikeit thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice Story! If only serial had shown something along similar lines!
nancy1996 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asulikeit

Nice Story! If only serial had shown something along similar lines!

Thanks, Am glad you liked it! The serial alas, no comments! πŸ˜ƒ