Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 16)

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice FF, nice updt: Thanks Savz...  

i like it as it is not only   just romanticSmile.: Yayy!!! Thank you... ya I realized I can't write just romance.. and this FF was my effort to think over how the whole Richa nonsense should be done with...

why u ended so soon Disapprove. Story demanded that... haan... agar main CVS ki tarah sochti... then this would have been a never ending FF...

hope u come up with new one soon Embarrassed : Hmm if CVS frustrate/annoy  me like hell again...then maybe...Smile

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

hey nancy

awesoome update: Thank you Bipin...

it ws quite romantic Blushing: Really you think so... cool this made my day!

n even ws hilarious siddhi makin fun of kunal din knew siddhi is so naughty : I think she is... I remember one episode where she was throwing chanas at Anand... so...

luvd d scene where she says mujhe toh gift mil gaya apne apne gaane joh band kardiye ROFL: Same here

here vishwamitra ws behavin romanticly n r menka ws behavin lk wacko: Thought it was time for tables to turn.. and for Menka to be bindaas and V to be totally romantic...

d perfect gift by kunal to her : I agree... don't know why I forgot to write about this earlier... office mein yaad aya ki diaries wala angle bhool gayi.. so wrote another part...

bt wat it ws really short update i wanted top read more n more: Bipin, this FF was originally supposed to be 3 parts and extended to 10... and  you call this short... Hey bhagwan... socho agar long likhti toh kya hota...

cont soon...Hmmm...

guess wat even i had one Arsh ff written its name is also second chance : Really of wow! I would love to read it... where can I find it?

n forgot srry fr nt commentin last tym as i had tym bt i got lazy srry: Oh that is fine... Laziness is something I completely understand...Smile

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Aww, your FF has ended nowCry...Yayyy... achi baat hain na?... but what to do Rani.. once Kunal starts using his brain.. sari problems jaldi jaldi khatam hogi na...LOL...toh isliye aur nahin drag kar sakti thi...

As I had said before, it had become my daily habit to look forward to your FF: Oh that is sooo nice of you...Hug.

The ending of this FF was amazing and very satisfying. At the end, Kunal handing over his Diary to Siddhi, which is so personal to him and which he never shares with anyone, meaning he is surrendering himself completely to Siddhi is very nice. By doing so, he made a lifelong commitment to Siddhi with no other doubts (witcha) in his mind and heart: I too agree.. I hated the way he had shouted at  her... and thought it was about time... that vakeel sahib instead of saying sorry kuch bada karen...and giving Siddhi his diaries seemed the best wedding gift...

It was very beautiful FF which included the journey of SiNal from only being friends to eventually becoming soul mates: Thank you.. am very happy you like it...

Hope you will write more of these as you are so talented and I would hate to see your talent not being utilized to max: Wow.. thank you for such encouraging words.. am humbled (and jhoot nahin bol rahi but I was smiling like an idiot...while reading this comment..LOLLOL)

Edited by nancy1996 - 25 December 2011 at 8:09am
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

"Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai'."lovely dialogue by KunalClapClap
Clap:Ab bas ek baari Kunal yeh screen pe bhi bol de... Smile

Ek ajnabee sa ehsas
-beautiful n apt song for a romantic dance btw sinalDay Dreaming-which ofcourse we are still longing to see in the show.Unhappy: Same here.. CVS had quite a few opportunities to show a nice romantic dance...but aise idiots hai na CVS...AngryAngry

koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai...Very well said,hope loveguru/shilpa says it to her in the show also.Big smile: Fingers crossed!

kunal carrying in armsDay Dreaming Oh wat a treat to watch that to infront of chudailROFL(uparse its an outcome chudail's faltu planROFL): I know... witch ke sab spells ulte hi padte hain!

much needed slapyeh slap part padhthe waqt ajeeb sa sukoon mila,kaash show mein bhi yeh scene dikha dethe woh bhi series of tappad LOLLOLtoh treat from side for all of you: Yaa I wasn't sure if Kunal should slap or no... then I remembered in one of the Mahaepisodes.. he had slapped Dumbeena...toh isiliye agar Dumbeena ko chanta mara.. toh Richa toh...she deserves so many of them!

marrying for 2nd timeThis is a very nice scene-sinal to start their married life afresh by having willful marriage for 2nd time n becoming hubby-wife in true sense with their love as foundation(not some
sacrifices,helplessness/circumstances ): Even I like this scene... thought it was needed for them to really move on... plus this wedding they will always remember with smile on their face!

Thanks for a wonderful FFClapClap with solutions to all our frustrationsWinkLOL: You are welcome... atleast FF mein toh sab problems solve ho gaye! YayyyDancing

Definitely it shouldn't be your last FF,You should come up with moreBig smile.Anyways our frustrations on cvs will be evergreen n kabhi na kabhi tumhare andar writer jag jayenge aur hume aisa achhe FF's milengeLOL: Shayad aisa ho... but can't guarantee...Smile 

Thank you for being such good audience!!!

Edited by nancy1996 - 25 December 2011 at 8:41am
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

wow...I just saw this today and read all 15 pages: Wow... the entire FF in one go!  Clap Good Job Ash and thank you for taking the time out... to read this longgg FF...Smile
it is really good...: Thank you Ash..

loved the dialogues the ones between seema-kunal after he finds out about raveena-rohit and the ones between kunal-siddhi during the dance: Oh.. those are my favorites too... esp the Seema Kunal one... took almost 30 minutes to come up with that dialogue..  but now I do see it was well worth the effort...Thank you...

You have really captured all the characters well in your FF...I could imagine all the scenes with all the detail you have written.: Thank you... though I fear that sometimes maybe I did deviate a bit from the originial akdoo Kunal Chopra's character... but then again... my only reasoning for doing so... ppl in love can change..

Really good job- keep writing. Thank you Ash... very nice of you to say this!

My favourite bit has to be the scene where kunal gives siddhi his dairies...awwwSmile: Same here... I hope in the serial he does that...would be awesome...
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Mmmuaaah
You made my day darling:- Really! Awesome ! Happy my FF made your day!
tharas rahe the hum ki kuch Sinal scenes mil jaye...
humari armaan puri hogai:- Big smile... Happy to be of some help!
thanks sooo much Hug: You are welcome!!!!
Thank you for being such awesome audience...
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Loved the last part, superbly written!
Thank you... Glad you liked it...
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky