Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 15)

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
wow...I just saw this today and read all 15 pages! it is really good...loved the dialogues the ones between seema-kunal after he finds out about raveena-rohit and the ones between kunal-siddhi during the dance.

You have really captured all the characters well in your FF...I could imagine all the scenes with all the detail you have written. Really good job- keep writing.

My favourite bit has to be the scene where kunal gives siddhi his dairies...awwwSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

wooo...me first...Dancing
 Star for being first...
Week of Raveena's Wedding(Sangeet & Mehndi Night)

ummm kunal feeding scene continues...Embarrassed : Sab Witcha ko jealous karane ke liye!

kunal said to witcha "jao jaake mil lo tum" and resumes feeding Siddhi. kaash issa kunal serial mai ho tha?Day Dreaming: Karega...Karega... ekta ke serial mein der hai andher nahin...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ritcha was thinking '.. Kunal ki Jodi akele mere saath hi achi lag sakti hain!..'...ewww...Angry: Arey sochne do bechari ko...

woh tumhare liye theek jeevan saathi hai ya nahin.. yeh kehne ka haq akele tumhare parivaar ko hai.. mujhe nahin...'exactly...today's epi when ritcha was asking kunal mai kahaan jaun gi...i was like go to HELLAngry     Patience rakho.. Wticha hell mein bahut hi jald jaaegi!

"Main issko kamre mein leke jata hoon, aap log function jaari rakhiye" and leaves with a  very embarrassed Siddhi in his arms'.  (Shumi, this scene is for you!!!) thank u dearBig smile...i know y u wrote this for meTongue...once when kunal said siddhi to go to her room or elese mai tumai utta kar lejaun ga...i was telling...kaash he wound have done thatDay Dreaming...yep...he did itDancing...lub u for that sweetyBig smile I am glad you liked it... aur phir Witcha ko jealous karana bhi toh jarrori tha...

mere aise tumhari taang keechne se tum lambhi ho jaogi' toh bhool jao' aise kuch nahin hoga"...that was very funnyROFL : Haha... mujhe bhi!

thank u for ur lovely update dearBig smile: You are welcome!!!Hug

LuvStrk-001shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

superb dearBig smileWink: Thank you... happy you liked it!

WitchaAngryAngryDead: I agree...but acha jealous karaya na usko?

Badi Maa...i love uHugAll credit for Badi Maa goes to Shumi...

well said sinal rab ne bana di jodi Thumbs Up: Oh yes.. another dialogue to make Witcha jealous...

wow...kunal carries siddhi in his  arms ClapEmbarrassedAgain to make Witcha jealous... LOLLOL Imagine show mein aisa ho... toh Witcha ka kya haal hoga!

Edited by nancy1996 - 24 December 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i will be back soonBig smile
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
"Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai'."lovely dialogue by KunalClapClap
Clap
Ek ajnabee sa ehsas-beautiful n apt song for a romantic dance btw sinalDay Dreaming-which ofcourse we are still longing to see in the show.Unhappy

koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai...Very well said,hope loveguru/shilpa says it to her in the show also.Big smile

kunal carrying in armsDay Dreaming Oh wat a treat to watch that to infront of chudailROFL(uparse its an outcome chudail's faltu planROFL)

much needed slapyeh slap part padhthe waqt ajeeb sa sukoon mila,kaash show mein bhi yeh scene dikha dethe woh bhi series of tappad LOLLOLtoh treat from side for all of you

marrying for 2nd timeThis is a very nice scene-sinal to start their married life afresh by having willful marriage for 2nd time n becoming hubby-wife in true sense with their love as foundation(not some
sacrifices,helplessness/circumstances )

Thanks for a wonderful FFClapClap with solutions to all our frustrationsWinkLOL

Definitely it shouldn't be your last FF,You should come up with moreBig smile.Anyways our frustrations on cvs will be evergreen n kabhi na kabhi tumhare andar writer jag jayenge aur hume aisa achhe FF's milengeLOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 24 December 2011 at 2:12pm

nancy1996-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Aww, your FF has ended nowCry. As I had said before, it had become my daily habit to look forward to your FF. The ending of this FF was amazing and very satisfying. At the end, Kunal handing over his Diary to Siddhi, which is so personal to him and which he never shares with anyone, meaning he is surrendering himself completely to Siddhi is very nice. By doing so, he made a lifelong commitment to Siddhi with no other doubts (witcha) in his mind and heart. It was very beautiful FF which included the journey of SiNal from only being friends to eventually becoming soul mates.  Hope you will write more of these as you are so talented and I would hate to see your talent not being utilized to max.

nancy1996

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

hey nancy

awesoome update

it ws quite romantic Blushing

n even ws hilarious siddhi makin fun of kunal din knew siddhi is so naughty 

luvd d scene where she says mujhe toh gift mil gaya apne apne gaane joh band kardiye ROFL

here vishwamitra ws behavin romanticly n r menka ws behavin lk wacko

d perfect gift by kunal to her 

bt wat it ws really short update i wanted top read more n more

cont soon

guess wat even i had one Arsh ff written its name is also second chance 

n forgot srry fr nt commentin last tym as i had tym bt i got lazy srry

nancy1996

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
nice FF, nice updt. i like it as it is not only   just romanticSmile. why u ended so soon Disapprove. hope u come up with new one soon Embarrassed

Go to top