Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Aww, your FF has ended now๐Ÿ˜ญ...Yayyy... achi baat hain na?... but what to do Rani.. once Kunal starts using his brain.. sari problems jaldi jaldi khatam hogi na...๐Ÿ˜†...toh isliye aur nahin drag kar sakti thi...

As I had said before, it had become my daily habit to look forward to your FF: Oh that is sooo nice of you...๐Ÿค—.

The ending of this FF was amazing and very satisfying. At the end, Kunal handing over his Diary to Siddhi, which is so personal to him and which he never shares with anyone, meaning he is surrendering himself completely to Siddhi is very nice. By doing so, he made a lifelong commitment to Siddhi with no other doubts (witcha) in his mind and heart: I too agree.. I hated the way he had shouted at  her... and thought it was about time... that vakeel sahib instead of saying sorry kuch bada karen...and giving Siddhi his diaries seemed the best wedding gift...

It was very beautiful FF which included the journey of SiNal from only being friends to eventually becoming soul mates: Thank you.. am very happy you like it...

Hope you will write more of these as you are so talented and I would hate to see your talent not being utilized to max: Wow.. thank you for such encouraging words.. am humbled (and jhoot nahin bol rahi but I was smiling like an idiot...while reading this comment..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

"Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai'."lovely dialogue by Kunal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘:Ab bas ek baari Kunal yeh screen pe bhi bol de... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ek ajnabee sa ehsas
-beautiful n apt song for a romantic dance btw sinal๐Ÿ˜-which ofcourse we are still longing to see in the show.๐Ÿ˜”: Same here.. CVS had quite a few opportunities to show a nice romantic dance...but aise idiots hai na CVS...๐Ÿ˜กAngry

koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai...Very well said,hope loveguru/shilpa says it to her in the show also.๐Ÿ˜ƒ: Fingers crossed!

kunal carrying in arms๐Ÿ˜ Oh wat a treat to watch that to infront of chudail๐Ÿคฃ(uparse its an outcome chudail's faltu plan๐Ÿคฃ): I know... witch ke sab spells ulte hi padte hain!

much needed slapyeh slap part padhthe waqt ajeeb sa sukoon mila,kaash show mein bhi yeh scene dikha dethe woh bhi series of tappad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†toh treat from side for all of you: Yaa I wasn't sure if Kunal should slap or no... then I remembered in one of the Mahaepisodes.. he had slapped Dumbeena...toh isiliye agar Dumbeena ko chanta mara.. toh Richa toh...she deserves so many of them!

marrying for 2nd timeThis is a very nice scene-sinal to start their married life afresh by having willful marriage for 2nd time n becoming hubby-wife in true sense with their love as foundation(not some
sacrifices,helplessness/circumstances ): Even I like this scene... thought it was needed for them to really move on... plus this wedding they will always remember with smile on their face!

Thanks for a wonderful FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ with solutions to all our frustrations๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†: You are welcome... atleast FF mein toh sab problems solve ho gaye! Yayyy

Definitely it shouldn't be your last FF,You should come up with more๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Anyways our frustrations on cvs will be evergreen n kabhi na kabhi tumhare andar writer jag jayenge aur hume aisa achhe FF's milenge๐Ÿ˜†: Shayad aisa ho... but can't guarantee...๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thank you for being such good audience!!!
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ashnotrai

wow...I just saw this today and read all 15 pages: Wow... the entire FF in one go!  ๐Ÿ‘ Good Job Ash and thank you for taking the time out... to read this longgg FF...๐Ÿ˜Š
it is really good...: Thank you Ash..

loved the dialogues the ones between seema-kunal after he finds out about raveena-rohit and the ones between kunal-siddhi during the dance: Oh.. those are my favorites too... esp the Seema Kunal one... took almost 30 minutes to come up with that dialogue..  but now I do see it was well worth the effort...Thank you...

You have really captured all the characters well in your FF...I could imagine all the scenes with all the detail you have written.: Thank you... though I fear that sometimes maybe I did deviate a bit from the originial akdoo Kunal Chopra's character... but then again... my only reasoning for doing so... ppl in love can change..

Really good job- keep writing. Thank you Ash... very nice of you to say this!

My favourite bit has to be the scene where kunal gives siddhi his dairies...awww๐Ÿ˜Š: Same here... I hope in the serial he does that...would be awesome...
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Mmmuaaah
You made my day darling:- Really! Awesome ! Happy my FF made your day!
tharas rahe the hum ki kuch Sinal scenes mil jaye...
humari armaan puri hogai:- ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Happy to be of some help!
thanks sooo much ๐Ÿค—: You are welcome!!!!
Thank you for being such awesome audience...
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Loved the last part, superbly written!
Thank you... Glad you liked it...
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

nice ...u have done a gud Job :)
Thank you! Glad you like it..
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

wow...amazing  dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
 i loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ: Thank you...Am very happy you like it...
sinal's second marriage๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ: Good idea na? I would like this to happen in serial too... par pata nahin... cvs kya khichdi pakayenge aage!
dumbeena escaped from rohit: Totally hope that happens in serial too.. abhi toh she is acting like an idiot!๐Ÿ˜ก

witcha caught red-handed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคช: Pata nahin yeh kab hoga... serial mein...

dear please come back soon with your new ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ: Will try to.. right now creative burn-out...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Superb update, loved it immensely: Happy you like it!

please do continue writing more stories on SiNal: will try my best to do so... no promises though..๐Ÿ˜‰

and thanks for the pm: You are welcome... and thanks for being such great audience!

!
Originally posted by MsCeylon

That was one rocking FF: Rocking.. quite like the sound of that word... thank you. Am happy you found the FF entertaining...

Pls write another one coz you really right well: Really??? Thank you! Will try to come up with a new story soon... thoda sochna padega...hmmm
pls..pls...pls...
This was just awesome yaar I owe you, but pls come up with more FFs, I'm really missing it... also longing for it these days ๐Ÿ˜ญ