Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shumi.

me again : ⭐️ again for being first...
Mehndi & Sangeet Night 

woo hoo...my sweetu came...: aap na... kya kahoon ab main... apka aapke sweetu ke prati pyaar dekh ke main hairaan hoon!

Raveena main sach mein tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon... please meri baat mano.. mat karo yeh shaadi.." aw...how sweet my sweetu na! muah! muah! ...πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Main tumhe lene aaya hoon Raveena, tum chalo mere saath!"...wow...i liked his attitude...πŸ˜ƒ  Attitude toh koot koot ke bhara hua hai aapke Sweetu mein!

yo...ritcha came !😲...i hate to see ritcha interfering in my sweetu's affire...😑 Ab kya karen! Kuch aur kaam nahin hai Ritcha ke paas jab dekho har ek ke kaam mein interfere karte hai...😊

my god...kunal came? ab mera sweetu ka ya?😭

argh! ritcha turned the plate!😑: Aisa hi hai.. waise Serial mein bhi madam ne yehi kiya!

kunal slaped ritcha! hahaha best part of your ff...πŸ‘: 🀣I hope serial mein bhi Kunal usse slap kare...

hahaha...finaly ritcgha ka parda faash...: Phew...If only Kunal serial mein bhi thoda dimaag lagaye...toh Ritcha ka parda faash wahan bhi ho jaye!

hooo...ritcha went to jail...πŸ₯³...my sweetu bhi...! πŸ˜­... Sorry par thodi saza toh milegi na...

aw sinal marriage again!πŸ˜›...much needed one as kunal said first marriage was just a formality...πŸ˜ƒ: Happy you liked this idea...

great and happy ending...except my sweetu went to jail...😭

Second Chance...!lovely and opt name for your ff...waise har ekko seciond chance mitha hai...but not to my sweetu...y?😭...y?😭,...Y?😭: Arey woh maine socha ki next FF mein aapko Sweetu ki lawyer bana ke bhejo aur phir aapki aur Sweetu ki lovestory... bolo manjoor hai? Tab hoga Sweetu ka second chance...

nothing can be more romantic than marrying your husband/wife again very true...😳...

Shumi and Rani do such a good job at writing Romance based FFs...thanks nancy...yeh tho aap ka badappan haiπŸ˜ƒ

yep i enjoy reading and commenting ur ff...in fact it was my pleasure to do so...πŸ˜ƒ ...i wish u write more and more ff and entertain us...πŸ˜ƒ: Ohhh... aap bahut aache ho...πŸ€—

A round of applause for you... for giving us a wonderful  ff.πŸ˜ƒ: Thank you...and sorry for delay... last week itna busy thi masti marne mein... kya khaoon!😊

and you deserve a 

Thank you for the Golden smiley star!😊

You are welcome... and thank you for being such great audience!
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Awww so balm leg pe lagayenga ya kahin aur ???: Of course leg pe aur kahan.. kya ... itna imagination wild nahin jaana chaihiye...πŸ˜†

Loved Sinal's little romantic moments:- Aww... am glad... tried to show a very nice and caring Kunal... hope serial mein aisa hi ho!
I would like to see more romance in the next chapter pls...pls...pls...: Could give it a try in next FF... dekhte hain!😊
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Superb update!
  Thanks Glad you enjoyed the update!
Originally posted by Iamrani

Nice one Nancy, specially for making witcha look like a fool.
Waise serial mein bhi aisa hi hota hai.. though she is never around to witness it... take this Rohit-Raveena marriage scenario ... if only Witcha would have seen Kunal support Siddhi.. par nahin cvs na... 😑
Originally posted by Priya4Mirra

This was just awesome yaar I owe you, but pls come up with more FFs, I'm really missing it... also longing for it these days 😭
 ohh that is sooo nice of you...Thanks Priya 😊... (same name as the Lead's in BALH) I am so happy you liked it... will try to come up with another FF... though def. shorter this time... yeh kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha πŸ˜† Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
res...

this res for ur last partπŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by nancy1996

ohh that is sooo nice of you...Thanks Priya 😊... (same name as the Lead's in BALH) I am so happy you liked it... will try to come up with another FF... though def. shorter this time... yeh kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya tha πŸ˜†
  But we all loved it ☺️ We never mind, aap kuch bhi likiye, we will enjoy it 😊
Continuation:- A week later...

aw...what a morning!πŸ˜› 

Kunal's  arm flung over her a very gud morning to siddhi! πŸ˜

kunu-siddhi whispering Jhansi ki Raani scene too innovative.πŸ‘

magnet-loha...what a comparison dear...!πŸ˜‰ 

sinal enjoy chai sitting on  half berth is my favorite scene..πŸ˜›

ishani's entry is not at all a right entry😑... 

going for a  walk or a short drive with husband is lovely...siddhi missed it... 

that will be funny if they go singing Musafir hoon yaaron playing in the background!πŸ˜† 

sitting on terrace gazing at silver white  moon and trying to count twinkling stars is amazing...i always love to...πŸ˜›

wow...what a wonerful gift he gave it to siddhi! his diariesπŸ˜› with a card

"Meri pichle zindagi meri nayi zindagi ke hawale...' so sweet of him...that means did he hand over that witcha to her?πŸ˜•

aw...lovely end of ur ff with sinal hug and confession that too on the terrace, under the witness of moon and stars...πŸ˜›

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priya4Mirra

But we all loved it ☺️ We never mind, aap kuch bhi likiye, we will enjoy it 😊
Aww.. that is so sweet of you... Vaise zindagi mein pehli baari kisi ne mujhe aap kaha hai Smile... so thank you! Will try to come up with a new FF soon...
Originally posted by shumi.

Continuation:- A week later...

aw...what a morning!πŸ˜› 

Kunal's  arm flung over her a very gud morning to siddhi! πŸ˜: Mera bhi favorite scene hai... what a nice way to start the morning...😳

kunu-siddhi whispering Jhansi ki Raani scene too innovative.πŸ‘: Thank you! I think Kunal ko pyaar se Siddhi ko Jhansi ki Raani hi bulana chaiye...πŸ˜†

magnet-loha...what a comparison dear...!πŸ˜‰ : Par theek hai na?  Kunal loha hi ho sakta hai!

sinal enjoy chai sitting on  half berth is my favorite scene..πŸ˜›: Agar balcony hoti toh waha pe baith ke chai pilati... half berth.. next best thing!

ishani's entry is not at all a right entry😑...  Bacchi hai... gussa na karo!

going for a  walk or a short drive with husband is lovely...siddhi missed it...  Par uske badle mila kya... yeh toh dekho!πŸ˜ƒ

that will be funny if they go singing Musafir hoon yaaron playing in the background!πŸ˜† I know... 🀣

sitting on terrace gazing at silver white  moon and trying to count twinkling stars is amazing...i always love to...πŸ˜› and I plan to do some time in future once I get married!😊

wow...what a wonerful gift he gave it to siddhi! his diariesπŸ˜› with a card

"Meri pichle zindagi meri nayi zindagi ke hawale...' so sweet of him...that means did he hand over that witcha to her?πŸ˜•: Witcha out of scene...bhool jao usse.. Soch rahi thi.. ki wedding gift kya de Kunal phir socha ki Diaries se better kuch ho nahi sakta.. as for Kunal woh bahut personal cheez hai... isliye... 

aw...lovely end of ur ff with sinal hug and confession that too on the terrace, under the witness of moon and stars...πŸ˜›

Thank you Shumi.. aapke comments padke bahut maza aata hai!πŸ€—