Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mmmuaaah
You made my day darling
tharas rahe the hum ki kuch Sinal scenes mil jaye...
humari armaan puri hogai
thanks sooo much πŸ€—
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...I just saw this today and read all 15 pages! it is really good...loved the dialogues the ones between seema-kunal after he finds out about raveena-rohit and the ones between kunal-siddhi during the dance.

You have really captured all the characters well in your FF...I could imagine all the scenes with all the detail you have written. Really good job- keep writing.

My favourite bit has to be the scene where kunal gives siddhi his dairies...awww😊
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

wooo...me first...

β­οΈ for being first...
Week of Raveena's Wedding(Sangeet & Mehndi Night)

ummm kunal feeding scene continues...😳 : Sab Witcha ko jealous karane ke liye!

kunal said to witcha "jao jaake mil lo tum" and resumes feeding Siddhi. kaash issa kunal serial mai ho tha?😍: Karega...Karega... ekta ke serial mein der hai andher nahin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ritcha was thinking '.. Kunal ki Jodi akele mere saath hi achi lag sakti hain!..'...ewww...😑: Arey sochne do bechari ko...

woh tumhare liye theek jeevan saathi hai ya nahin.. yeh kehne ka haq akele tumhare parivaar ko hai.. mujhe nahin...'exactly...today's epi when ritcha was asking kunal mai kahaan jaun gi...i was like go to HELL😑     Patience rakho.. Wticha hell mein bahut hi jald jaaegi!

"Main issko kamre mein leke jata hoon, aap log function jaari rakhiye" and leaves with a  very embarrassed Siddhi in his arms'.  (Shumi, this scene is for you!!!) thank u dearπŸ˜ƒ...i know y u wrote this for meπŸ˜›...once when kunal said siddhi to go to her room or elese mai tumai utta kar lejaun ga...i was telling...kaash he wound have done that😍...yep...he did it...lub u for that sweetyπŸ˜ƒ I am glad you liked it... aur phir Witcha ko jealous karana bhi toh jarrori tha...

mere aise tumhari taang keechne se tum lambhi ho jaogi' toh bhool jao' aise kuch nahin hoga"...that was very funny🀣 : Haha... mujhe bhi!

thank u for ur lovely update dearπŸ˜ƒ: You are welcome!!!πŸ€—

nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

superb dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰: Thank you... happy you liked it!

Witcha😑😑🀒: I agree...but acha jealous karaya na usko?

Badi Maa...i love uπŸ€—All credit for Badi Maa goes to Shumi...

well said sinal rab ne bana di jodi πŸ‘πŸΌ: Oh yes.. another dialogue to make Witcha jealous...

wow...kunal carries siddhi in his  arms πŸ‘πŸ˜³: Again to make Witcha jealous... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Imagine show mein aisa ho... toh Witcha ka kya haal hoga!

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai'."lovely dialogue by KunalπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Ek ajnabee sa ehsas-beautiful n apt song for a romantic dance btw sinal😍-which ofcourse we are still longing to see in the show.πŸ˜”

koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai...Very well said,hope loveguru/shilpa says it to her in the show also.πŸ˜ƒ

kunal carrying in arms😍 Oh wat a treat to watch that to infront of chudail🀣(uparse its an outcome chudail's faltu plan🀣)

much needed slapyeh slap part padhthe waqt ajeeb sa sukoon mila,kaash show mein bhi yeh scene dikha dethe woh bhi series of tappad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†toh treat from side for all of you

marrying for 2nd timeThis is a very nice scene-sinal to start their married life afresh by having willful marriage for 2nd time n becoming hubby-wife in true sense with their love as foundation(not some
sacrifices,helplessness/circumstances )

Thanks for a wonderful FFπŸ‘πŸ‘ with solutions to all our frustrationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Definitely it shouldn't be your last FF,You should come up with moreπŸ˜ƒ.Anyways our frustrations on cvs will be evergreen n kabhi na kabhi tumhare andar writer jag jayenge aur hume aisa achhe FF's milengeπŸ˜†
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, your FF has ended now😭. As I had said before, it had become my daily habit to look forward to your FF. The ending of this FF was amazing and very satisfying. At the end, Kunal handing over his Diary to Siddhi, which is so personal to him and which he never shares with anyone, meaning he is surrendering himself completely to Siddhi is very nice. By doing so, he made a lifelong commitment to Siddhi with no other doubts (witcha) in his mind and heart. It was very beautiful FF which included the journey of SiNal from only being friends to eventually becoming soul mates.  Hope you will write more of these as you are so talented and I would hate to see your talent not being utilized to max.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

hey nancy

awesoome update

it ws quite romantic β˜ΊοΈ

n even ws hilarious siddhi makin fun of kunal din knew siddhi is so naughty 

luvd d scene where she says mujhe toh gift mil gaya apne apne gaane joh band kardiye πŸ€£

here vishwamitra ws behavin romanticly n r menka ws behavin lk wacko

d perfect gift by kunal to her 

bt wat it ws really short update i wanted top read more n more

cont soon

guess wat even i had one Arsh ff written its name is also second chance 

n forgot srry fr nt commentin last tym as i had tym bt i got lazy srry

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice FF, nice updt. i like it as it is not only   just romantic😊. why u ended so soon πŸ˜’. hope u come up with new one soon πŸ˜³
nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

nice FF, nice updt: Thanks Savz...  

i like it as it is not only   just romantic😊.: Yayy!!! Thank you... ya I realized I can't write just romance.. and this FF was my effort to think over how the whole Richa nonsense should be done with...

why u ended so soon πŸ˜’. Story demanded that... haan... agar main CVS ki tarah sochti... then this would have been a never ending FF...

hope u come up with new one soon πŸ˜³ : Hmm if CVS frustrate/annoy  me like hell again...then maybe...😊

nancy1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh4life

hey nancy

awesoome update: Thank you Bipin...

it ws quite romantic β˜ΊοΈ: Really you think so... cool this made my day!

n even ws hilarious siddhi makin fun of kunal din knew siddhi is so naughty : I think she is... I remember one episode where she was throwing chanas at Anand... so...

luvd d scene where she says mujhe toh gift mil gaya apne apne gaane joh band kardiye πŸ€£: Same here

here vishwamitra ws behavin romanticly n r menka ws behavin lk wacko: Thought it was time for tables to turn.. and for Menka to be bindaas and V to be totally romantic...

d perfect gift by kunal to her : I agree... don't know why I forgot to write about this earlier... office mein yaad aya ki diaries wala angle bhool gayi.. so wrote another part...

bt wat it ws really short update i wanted top read more n more: Bipin, this FF was originally supposed to be 3 parts and extended to 10... and  you call this short... Hey bhagwan... socho agar long likhti toh kya hota...

cont soon...Hmmm...

guess wat even i had one Arsh ff written its name is also second chance : Really of wow! I would love to read it... where can I find it?

n forgot srry fr nt commentin last tym as i had tym bt i got lazy srry: Oh that is fine... Laziness is something I completely understand...😊