Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
me again

Mehndi & Sangeet Night

woo hoo...my sweetu came...

Raveena main sach mein tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon... please meri baat mano.. mat karo yeh shaadi.." aw...how sweet my sweetu na! muah! muah! ...πŸ˜›

"Main tumhe lene aaya hoon Raveena, tum chalo mere saath!"...wow...i liked his attitude...πŸ˜ƒ

yo...ritcha came !😲...i hate to see ritcha interfering in my sweetu's affire...😑

my god...kunal came? ab mera sweetu ka kya?😭

argh! ritcha turned the plate!😑

kunal slaped ritcha! hahaha best part of your ff...πŸ‘

hahaha...finaly ritcgha ka parda faash...

hooo...ritcha went to jail...πŸ₯³...my sweetu bhi...! πŸ˜­

aw sinal marriage again!πŸ˜›...much needed one as kunal said first marriage was just a formality...πŸ˜ƒ

great and happy ending...except my sweetu went to jail...😭

Second Chance...!lovely and opt name for your ff...waise har ekko seciond chance mitha hai...but not to my sweetu...y?😭...y?😭,...Y?😭

nothing can be more romantic than marrying your husband/wife again very true...😳

Shumi and Rani do such a good job at writing Romance based FFs...thanks nancy...yeh tho aap ka badappan haiπŸ˜ƒ

yep i enjoy reading and commenting ur ff...in fact it was my pleasure to do so...πŸ˜ƒ ...i wish u write more and more ff and entertain us...πŸ˜ƒ

A round of applause for you... for giving us a wonderful  ff.πŸ˜ƒ

and you deserve a 

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
     ⭐️ For being first!!!
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

⭐️ For being first!!!

thank uπŸ˜ƒ
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Wowww another awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
πŸ‘

Thank Tanni.. hope you like the last part too!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was one rocking FF
Pls write another one coz you really right well
pls..pls...pls...
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update, loved it immensely, please do continue writing more stories on SiNal, and thanks for the pm!
-Nags- thumbnail
wow...amazing  dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
 i loved it πŸ˜³
sinal's second marriage😍πŸ₯³
dumbeena escaped from rohit

witcha caught red-handed πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

dear please come back soon with your new ffπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ...u have done a gud Job :)
nancy1996 thumbnail
Continuation:- A week later...

Siddhi wakes up in the morning, finding Kunal's  arm flung over her. She turns slightly, sees Kunal sleeping facing her, and a small smile spreads across her face "Yeh har subah isi pose mein kyun hote hain...Raat ko sone ke waqt  toh muh doosri taraf kiya hota hai" Siddhi thinks to herself.

Seeing Kunal stir, she quickly closes her eyes, pretending that she is still asleep. Kunal opens his eyes and sees  Siddhi sleeping peacefully. He pulls her closer and whispers Jhansi ki Raani and again closes his eyes.

Siddhi whispers back "Mujhe nahin pata tha ki Jhansi ki Rani ko Akdoo se pyaar ho gaya tha.."

Kunal wakes up with a jolt "Tum uthi hoyi ho?" 

"Ji.. aur soch rahi thi.. ki sone ke waqt toh aapka muh doosri taraf hota hai.. aur subah hote hote... meri taraf.." Siddhi thinks aloud. Kunal grins at her and says.. "Sab tumhari magnetic force ka nateeja hai."

Siddhi starts laughing... "Main magnet aur aap loha.. theek pehchana aapne apne aap ko" and saying so she wiggles out of Kunal's grasp and gets out of the bed.  "Ayee Siddhi..." Kunal tries to grab her but fails. Siddhi laughs and taunts him... "Kitne slow hai aap Kunal... sab umar ka asar..." and saying so she runs into the Kitchen. 

Kunal sits up in bed and thinks "Tum ruko...tumhe toh main'.."  After sometime, Siddhi returns with tea and the two of them enjoy chai sitting on  half berth.. it's as Siddhi had explained to Seema earlier, this had turned into a  daily ritual...and she looked forward to it every day. 

"Umm Siddhi" Kunal starts off... and takes her hand in his... "main soch raha tha..." and suddenly Ishani runs into their room. "Chachi mujhe chocolate milk chaiye" Ishani demands.  "Acha chalo" Siddhi says and leaves with Ishani.

Kunal looks at this wife's retreating form, a mournful expression on his face and thinks "Mere biwi bhi na... aage se jab baat karni hogi, toh darwaaza lock karoonga.. koi bhi kabhi bhi aajata hai...huh" and still sulking he goes for bath.

Whole day long Kunal is unable to talk to Siddhi  and in the evening, finally after everyone has retired and just the two of them are in their room,  Kunal says "Siddhi, walk pe chalen?" (imagine these two walking on streets with Musafir hoon yaaron playing in the background!πŸ˜† ) 

"Walk pe Kunal abhi? Kitni raat ho gayi hai..." "Toh terrace pe chalte hain" "Aapko aaj hua kya hai.?" Siddhi questions while giving him a weird look. "Kuch nahin, abhi sone ka mood nahin hai..." "Theek hai chaliye...".

On the terrace, they sit in companionable silence, gazing at millions of stars in the sky.

"Siddhi, Seema keh rahi thi.. ki shaadi ke baad pati patni ko taufa deta hain..." Kunal begins.. and Siddhi starts laughing... "Kunal aapne diya toh hai mujhe taufa..." "Kya? " Kunal asks completely confused. "Aapne aadhi raat ko baith kar gaane sunna bandh kar diya hai...Ab main aaram se raat ko sooti  hoon... Bina kanoo mein cotton dale." she teases him.

Kunal gives her a (mock) angry look and says.. "Pehle pata hota to main tumhare liye taufa laata hi nahin..Chi... paise barbad kar diye maine.." "Aap mere liye gift laaye.." Siddhi asks her eyes bright with excitement... " Kunal dikhaye na...please"

Kunal acts annoyed and says... "Nahin ab rehne do... tumhara gift tumhe already mil gaya hai na.. .. chain ki neend.. theek hai'" "Kunal please please acha, main mazak kar rahi ti... please gift dijiye na..." Siddhi begs.

Kunal finally gets up from the chair and goes towards one end of the terrace, where he had earlier hidden the gift. He hands over the box to Siddhi, who excitedly starts unwrapping the gift.  

She first finds a small card and reads it aloud... "Meri pichle zindagi meri nayi zindagi ke hawale...." and frowns in confusion. She finally opens the gift box  and sees  Kunal's diaries... She reads the card again... and looks up at Kunal to see that he is gazing at her with love and affection in his eyes.

"Kunal yeh... Apki diaries..." "Haan Siddhi meri diaries..." "Aap mujhe gift... " "Haan Siddhi tumhare liye..."  "Par Kunal...yeh toh..." Kunal puts his hand on the box and says.. "Kaha na Siddhi.. apni pichle zindagi nayi zindagi ke hawale kar raha hoon.." and Siddhi chokes up hearing Kunal speak the words.

She throws herself into his arms and says "Kunal main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon..." "Main bhi Siddhi...main bhi" Kunal whispers against her ear.. and the two stay that way in each others' arms for quite some time... oblivious to the million of stars who are smiling down on them...

The End...

p.s. In the first part of this FF, there is a scene where Siddhi and Kunal are sitting on the steps, discussing the marriage hall and Siddhi tells Kunal that nice memories will be attached to the hall... it was there that I decided to get these two married again... this time for right reasons... and hence the name of this FF: Second Chance...

Also I know I didn't put in too much of Sinal romance  and for that I have two reasons... first, nothing can be more romantic than marrying your husband/wife again. so... that did happen in this FF 😊... and second reason, well Shumi and Rani do such a good job at writing Romance based FFs and I know I can never write something half as good so no use trying!!!πŸ˜†

Hope you all enjoyed reading this FF (my first FF and my last too!)  in which Kunal and Raveena are both smart... and use their brains πŸ˜† and thanks to all the members who were sweet enough to hit the like button and/or commented on the FF updates! Thanks a lot!

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the last part, superbly written!