Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nancyyy πŸ€—

Another amazing part...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Sinal dance part was sooo romantic ...loved it very much!! now looking forward to nex part...continue soon !!!! And thanks for the pm 😊
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I read the whole thing today for the first time 
loved it like hell
pls send me a PM when you update next :)
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Nancyyy πŸ€—Hello!!!!!

Another amazing part...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  Thank you am glad you are liking my version of Parichay too!

Sinal dance part was sooo romantic ...loved it very much!!  Yaya!!! I wanted Siddhi to always remember this dance...hence... 

now looking forward to nex part...continue soon !!!! And thanks for the pm 😊 You are welcome!

nancy1996 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

Fab update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

Thanks I am glad you are liking this! 😊
nancy1996 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsCeylon

I read the whole thing today for the first time: Whole thing in one go! OMG...What an undertaking...  

loved it like hell: I am glad this was well worth your time!😊😊😊
pls send me a PM when you update next :) : No problem... Next update in going to be in next hr or so!

nancy1996 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

superb update dear πŸ˜³

Thank you! You a fan of Karan?
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I start learning ur FF today..Done with 3pages.. Great Job..πŸ‘
I wish Show ma B kuch asa He Ho...
nancy1996 thumbnail
Continuation... Week of Raveena's wedding (Sangeet & Mehndi Night)

Siddhi goes and sits next to Raveena trying to take her mind off the conversation with Kunal on the dance floor but fails miserably. Seeing that the function is going on smoothly, she sneaks off to her bedroom. Standing at the window, her mind and heart in a turmoil, she fails to notice Shilpa enter the room. "Siddhi tu yahan kya kar rahi hai? Sab toh upar hain!"

"Shilpa tu yahan..." "Tujhe dhoonthe dhoonthe aayi...kya dance kiya tune aur jeeju ne.. Wow! Aur jeeju ne jaise tujhe kiss kiya how romantic" "Shilpa please aisi baatein mat kar." "Kyun? kyun na karoon, aisa kya galat kaha maine? Romantic tha tabhi toh keh rahi hoon!"

"Shilpa please!" Siddhi shouts. "Tu aise overreact kyun kar rahi hain" and saying so Shilpa turns Siddhi around to face her and sees tears streaming down Siddhi's face. "Siddhi kya hua tu ro kyu rahi hai? Kisi ne kuch kaha? Kya hua kuch bol toh sahi" "Kuch nahin hua mujhe tu jaa yahan se." "Nahin tu bata Siddhi kya hua?" "Shilpa..main bahut buri hoon." and saying so she throws herself into Shilpa's arms.

"Buri hai.. kya hua hai Siddhi, tu bol to'Please mera dil baitha ja raha hai.."

"Shilpa main Anand ko bhool rahi hoon aur Kunal ki taraf kichi jaa rahi hoon.. yeh galat hai na..." she says looking hopefully at Shilpa.

"Kyun Galat hai tu bata. Jeeju tera aaj hai aur Anand tera kal tha"

"Please Shilpa.. main Anand se pyaar karti hoon.  Main use kaise bhool sakti hoon... Tujhe yaad hoga jab bhaiyya meri shaadi kahin aur karana chahte the tab maine unhe kaha tha...ki Anand ki jagah meri dil mein koi nahin le sakta."

"Aur Siddhi yeh jagah kisi ne lee bhi nahin hai. Bas itna farak hai... ki ab Kunal Jeeju ne bhi apni jagah tere dil mein bana li hai...Siddhi.." Shilpa continues holding her sister at arms length, smiling at her " koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai... Anand ne tere dil mein apni jagah banayi Tera pehla pyaar banke, aur ab Kunal Jeeju ne banayi hai tere pati banke... dono ki alag alag jagah hai"

Siddhi continues crying.Shilpa hugs her and says "Siddhi tu hi kehti thi na ki tu iss ghar mein Anand ki jagah lene aayi hai... haina..." "Haan kyun?" "Toh agar tu iss ghar mein Anand ki jagah le sakti hai.. toh phir Kunal jeeju ki zindagi mein kyun  nahin" "Matlab" Siddhi asks confused.

"Matlab yeh... ki Anand sabse zyada apne Kunal bhaiyya se pyaar karta tha... toh jaise tu iss ghar mein Anand ki jagah le rahi hai.. viase hi tujhe Kunal jeeju ki zindagi mein Anand ki jagah leni chaiyye... unhe sabse zyaada pyaar karke..." Siddhi stares to Shilpa speechless

"Siddhi tu yahi soch rahi hai na ki main itni samjhdar kaise ho gayi...Main toh shuru se hi samjhdar thi... bas show off karne ka mauka ab mila hai!" Shilpa grins at her sister. "Acha main jaati hoon. Tujhe jitna time chaiyye tu le.. par meri baatein yaad rakhna.." and saying so, she leaves Siddhi alone in the room with her thoughts.

After an hour or so Siddhi returns to the function, feeling more at peace. Shilpa sees her enter and from a quick look assesses that her sister has been able to sort out her thoughts.

"Bhabhi kahan thi aap?" Raveena shrieks and immediately rushes to Siddhi's side to show off her mehndi. "Aapko bhi mehndi lagani hai Bhabhi... chalo" and Raveena drags Siddhi off to get mehndi. Siddhi protests but Raveena refuses to listen and thus Siddhi is forced to get mehndi on her hands. Once done, she starts mingling with guests and thinking of the food that she would love eat but can't because of the mehandi on her hands... "yeh Raveena bhi na.." Siddhi thinks to herself.

Kunal sees Siddhi looking longingly at the food set out and walks over to her. "Siddhi tumne khana khaya?" he asks. Siddhi, shows him her hands and says"Isse pehle ki main kuch khaa paati, Raveena ne mujhe mehandi lagane ke liye kaha." "Acha theek hai..." Kunal says and walks away.

Siddhi feeling sad, goes and sits on one of tables. Some fifteen minutes later, while she is still sulking like a 5 year old, she sees Kunal, walking towards her with a plate "Mujhe jealous karane ke liye.. apna khana bhi yahan baith kar hi khaayenge" she thinks to herself.

Kunal sits next to Siddhi, takes a spoonful of rice and says "Main tumhe khilata hoon!" Siddhi stares at him shell-shocked. "A...A..Aap Kunal?" she finally stammers out. "Kyun tumhara legal pati hoon, itna toh kar hi sakta hoon... ab kha rahi ho, ya phir doobara chakkar khakhe girna ka irada hai (remember first part....)? Hai toh bata do'"

"Par sab ke saamne.." "Toh... Shaadi bhi toh sab ke saamne ki thi... toh khana kyun nahin khila sakta... ab tum kha rahi ho ya..."and Siddhi quickly eats the food being offered by Kunal. Kunal gives her a small smile and continues feeding her, not knowing that Richa has entered the function and this is the very first sight that greets her...

Continued...on page 13

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...superb dear πŸ˜ƒ

shilpa rocksπŸ‘

kunal feeds siddhi😍