Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shumi.

Week of Raveena's wedding Day 4

yo...what a opening scene...meri tho neend udgaye😆: Oh good... means romance likhne ke main thodi kaabil hoon!

woo...badi maa is cool...she said to siddhi... main aagayi hoon na.. sab ho jayega.: Totally!

poor kunal feeling guilty...wait for my up date ...how my sinal is going to be this week...pakka u r going to faint after reading my update...🤣: Now I can't wait... yeh kal kab aayega...

uff...ritcha is there!😡 :- Arey Richa ko jealous karane ka mauka kaise chod doon!

" Hai nahin thi...Richa time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... '👏 👏 👏 Yay!!! Mera dialogue aapko acha laga...

wooo...my sweetu's letter...Dancing..   Ji aapke sweetu ko kaise bhool sakti hoon...

yaar don;t kill my sweetu in ur ff...i can not tolerate that...haan...😭:- Woh main karne ka soch nahin sakti...

yaar i am done will all ur updated😛...thanks again for ur great work😃...You are welcome... and thank you for the detailed comments Love reading them...

and don't forget about my sweetu...nothing sghould happen for him...haan😊: Hmm... ab main kya kahoon... aage ka plot reveal nahin kar sakti...

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Sorry Nancy for commenting so late😔: Ohh that is ok...der aaye drust aaye...😆😆😆 (Just joking  no offense... but I know mere FF ka each update is so long... ki by the time one finishes reading it... sochta hoga... baad mein comment doongi...abhi jara novel padne se recover karloon! 😆😆) 

Tum aur Rani bade chupe rustum nikle hai-mujhe likhna nahi aathe hai bolke itne achhe achhe FF's likh rahe hai.😉😆: Sahasra.. maine kaan ko haath lagaye.. aage se nahin likhoongi.. plan was to write a 3 part FF... aur detail daalte daalte 7-8 parts ka ban gaya... Sab CVS ki galti.. agar woh gande episodes na dete.. main yeh kabhi nahin karti..aur tum sab log torture na hote...😆😆 Vaise I still dont think I can write as well as Rani or Shumi, they are ⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Very impressed with both the parts -cute sinal moments during marriage preparations and how Mr Intelligent,gold medalist finally came to know of witcha's truth.Keep posting,I'm really enjoying reading your FF's
😃: Thank you... Am glad you like it!😊😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Thanks Nancy for the beautiful FF.  You are welcome...🤗 

"time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... Aur iss lehnge mein Siddhi bahut sundar lag rahi hai.." This one is too good: Glad you like it!! 

I already picturised Richa's face when Kunal said this.😆: Abhi toh usko thoda aur jealous karana hai... Bas soch rahi hoon kaise...You have any ideas? 

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

superb update   ...now i'm your fan dear 

please continue soon 

Thank you for the smileys... they are awesome!!!!
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nancy, Finally I finished reading remaining parts of your FF. Saying it's too good will be an understatement. You have outdone all of us and have presented us such vivid and descriptive tale of SiNal that I could visualize each and every frame as I read your FF. 

Great work so far and I am sure the rest of the parts will be even better. Your last update was on page 6 right?
nancy1996 thumbnail
Continuation... Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 4 (night)

Siddhi on the other hand is sitting on the bed, looking at her new lehnga with tears in her eyes, when Kunal walks into the room. "Kya hua Siddhi?" "Kunal aap ko yeh rang pasand nahin.." she says pointing to the lehnga, " phir bhi aapne mujhe yeh lene ke liye kyun kaha? Main jaanti hoon ki aap mujhe pasand nahin karte, par main yeh nahin jaanti thi ki aap mujhe itna na-pasand karte hain ki aap mujhe uss rang ki dress dilayenge… jo aapko bilkul bhi acha nahin lagta…"

Kunal sits next to her, takes her hand in his and says "Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai…." Siddhi looks at Kunal surprised, while he gives a smile, leans forward and wipes the tear sliding down her face. "Tum kum paani piya karo.. jab dekho aankhon se nadiya behti rehti hai.. " and Siddhi leans forward and hugs Kunal, who is completely taken back… then he smiles to himself and puts his arms around her…

Realizing that she has practically thrown herself into his arms, Siddhi withdraws, feeling embarrassed. "Hmmm… Siddhi main aaj bhi bed pe so sakta hoon kya?" Kunal asks trying to lighten the situation. Siddhi smiles and starts gathering the lehnga.

Week of Raveena's wedding: Day 5

It was the day of Mehandi & Sangeet and the whole family was up at crack of dawn. The function was to be held at the terrace and the extended Chopra family was busy ensuring that everything was done just perfectly. Thanks to Badi Maa's presence, Siddhi had been relieved from kitchen duties and was able to just concentrate on wedding preparation and ensuring that there would be no problems.

The function starts around 6 in the evening and one by one all the guests start pouring in. The Chopra family is busy entertaining the guests, while Raveena is getting her mehandi done. Music is in the air and a few kids are dancing to the tunes on the dance floor.

Raveena turns to Pooja and whispers something in her ear. Pooja nods her head and goes to the DJ to convey Raveena's message. DJ stops the music to say "This is a special request from the Bride-to- be… Woh chahti hain ki unki Siddhi Bhabhi aur Kunal bhaiyya dance floor pe aaye for a very special song….May we please have this lovely couple on the dance floor…"

Siddhi looks at Kunal who is on opposite end of the terrace suddenly remembering the Diwali Council Bar Party, not knowing that the very same thought was going on in Kunal's head. He walks over to her and takes her hand leading her to the dance floor. "Kunal mujhe dance nahin aata…" Siddhi whispers. "Mujhe aata hai…main sambhal loonga…" he whispers back. He stops in the middle of dance floor and nods to the DJ who puts on the following song (first 2 paras provided just so you guys have an idea…):-

Ek ajnabee sa ehsas dil ko sataye...shayad yehi toh pyaar hai

betabiyo me dhadkan meri chain paaye, shayad yahi toh paar hai

kutch bhi kaha naa, kutch bhi suna naa,

phir bhi, bechain dil hai hamara,

behke kadam  hai, mushkil mai hum hai

dekho sambhle bhala kaise yaara...

chahe bina bhi, nazdik hum chale aaye...

Shayad yahi toh pyaar hai...

Nazre bichade pehare laga de dil pe

par dil kisiki naa maane

kaanto pe chalke sholo me jalke roke

milke rahenge diwaane...

Kunal pulls Siddhi closer as the music starts. He looks down at her and says... "Waise gana acha choose kiya hai Raveena ne.. haina?" "Ji Kunal" Siddhi mutters feeling shy. "Aaj humne ikathe chai nahin pi" "Par Kunal subah sab ne chai pi toh hai... living room mein" Siddhi answers.

Kunal twirls her around,  pulls her back into his arms and says "Par woh majah nahin joh subah half berth pe baith kar tumhare saath chai peene mein aata hai..." Siddhi immediately looks away, not sure how to respond and Kunal throws his head back and laughs... "Tum itna jaldi sharma jaati ho... Main kya karoon tumhara.." and suddenly bends forward and kisses Siddhi on the forehead.

She looks up at him completely shocked! "Bahut cute ho tum" Kunal grins at her. Siddhi is too flabbergasted to even think and just continues staring at him... "Kuch hua kya?" Kunal asks Siddhi. "Nahin woh..." and just then the song ends. Kunal leads Siddhi away from the dance floor amid applause from everyone around and whispers... "Umeed karta hoon.. . tumhe yeh dance hamesha yaad rahega!" Siddhi smiles and leaves... too confused with her own reaction to Kunal...

To be continued...

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Nancy. You made Sinal dance to a romantic track. Now we will have pleasant memories of their dance unlike the DBC party dance to Soofiyana song. But to tell you the truth, I liked their dance at Sufiyana song as well. It was different and hot. It was the first time Kunal touched Siddhi physically so what If it was in anger. 

But very nice story you are writing. I am very eager to know what happens next. Waiting for your next post.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Great Nancy. You made Sinal dance to a romantic track:--- I know.. trying to make Kunal undo all his wrongs!!!

😆

Now we will have pleasant memories of their dance unlike the DBC party dance to Soofiyana song. But to tell you the truth, I liked their dance at Sufiyana song as well. It was different and hot:.Yes it was but I am sure that is not a memory Siddhi would cherish...toh another dance...which she would cherish...Vaise I was thinking if I should make them dance to Ishq again... but then choose this song instead...Shayad yehi pyaar hai...

It was the first time Kunal touched Siddhi physically so what If it was in anger... True but stilll...

But very nice story you are writing. I am very eager to know what happens next: So am I... 3 parts se pata nahin kitni lambhi ho gayi... Even I have no idea jo bare bones story likhi thi usse bhi deviate ho gayi hai

Waiting for your next post: Yeh tha post aaj tak... intezaar kijiye kal tak...(Yeh India mein ek news channel use karta hain... Yeh thi khabraein aaj tak... intezaar kijiye kal tak!")😆😆

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Nancy, Finally I finished reading remaining parts of your FF: Kuch zyada hi lambe hain na... what to do jab likhne baith ti hoon toh itna lamba likha jaat hai.. and then it seems as if everything is important...

Saying it's too good will be an understatement: Very Kind with your words.. isliye...⭐️

You have outdone all of us and have presented us such vivid and descriptive tale of SiNal that I could visualize each and every frame as I read your FF: Ok itna bhi kuch nahin... outdo you and Shumi the great romance writers... 😆😆😆😆 (Itna hasi hoon ki aaj ki exercise ho gayi!)

Great work so far and I am sure the rest of the parts will be even better: You are the audience so you will be deciding this!

Your last update was on page 6 right? yes!

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fab update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!