Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow both parts were superv !!!
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nancy for the beautiful FF.

"time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... Aur iss lehnge mein Siddhi bahut sundar lag rahi hai.." This one is too good.I already picturised Richa's face when Kunal said this.πŸ˜†.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice updt. thanks for PM
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thank God, finally kunal knows the truth about that cunning witcha and has decided to move o with his life with Siddhi. I know... abhi aage dekho kya hoga...Vaise aapko woh dialogue kaisa laga?

Again great FF Nancy. Thank you... but iss ek FF ke baad, dont think zindagi mein kabhi koi FF likhoongi... 

Are you going to enter the romance genera with next part? Hmm... read the other 3 parts and you tell me... that is more or less all that i can write abt. romance...

Eagerly awaiting the next part. and they are up...
 You have done wonderful job. Thank you for appreciating my effort... and sorry for the delay...FF itna time leta hai...ki haven't had a chance to reply to comments! Hope to catch up once I have finished the FF...

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yo...have you not heard children from two rival family fall in love...it is very very common formula...waise thakral ne hi na all those things did...not my sweetu na...😭
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

yo...have you not heard children from two rival family fall in love...it is very very common formula...waise thakral ne hi na all those things did...not my sweetu na...😭 Ohh ok... par aisa dekho naa.. Raveena Sweetu ke layak nahin hai.. kahan aapka Sweetu... handsome dashing.. aur kahan Raveena... Chi.. koi mel hi nahin... use toh koi Smart sundar kanya chaiyee...

shumi. thumbnail
Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 3...

yep...half birth is the best place to have tea! wish to see that scene in serial tooπŸ˜›

wow...that is so sweet that kunal tols siddhi that he will taske her for dinner...😍

wooo...my badi maa arrived...

yo...as soon as badi maa entered my sinal's dinner cancelled.😲...not a gud sign haan!😑

wooo...shayad dinner cancel kunalko bhari pad ra ha hai...gaddha ga ya tel lene...

like bhook hadtal...siddhi did bed hadtal...πŸ˜†

oh u said thaks for the badi maa character...😲...u no need you...πŸ˜ƒ...btw i love ur badi ma charater...don't make her negative...haan...πŸ˜‰

thanks for ur wonderful updateπŸ˜›
nancy1996 thumbnail

Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 3...

yep...half birth is the best place to have tea! wish to see that scene in serial tooπŸ˜›:- I agree... I just wanted to show.. that Kunal is trying hard to spend time with her...

wow...that is so sweet that kunal tols siddhi that he will taske her for dinner...😍... totally!!!

wooo...my badi maa arrived... Yayy!!!

yo...as soon as badi maa entered my sinal's dinner cancelled.😲...not a gud sign haan!😑  

wooo...shayad dinner cancel kunalko bhari pad ra ha hai...gaddha ga ya tel lene... Dekha.. plan tha.. FF likhte hue yeh samjh aa gaya mujhe ki kitni planning karni padhi hai...

like bhook hadtal...siddhi did bed hadtal...πŸ˜† Totally

oh u said thaks for the badi maa character...😲...u no need you...πŸ˜ƒ...btw i love ur badi ma charater...don't make her negative...haan...πŸ˜‰ Nope she is positive... arey I told u na... ki bahut important role hai Badi Maa ka.. agar woh na aati toh Kunal ka promotion kaise hota... from gadda to bed! πŸ˜†

thanks for ur wonderful updateπŸ˜› You are welcome.. and thank you for your comments... I love reading them!πŸ€—

nancy1996 thumbnail

me second

finally i am back...uff weekend is tiring ...😑...i could not even complete my ff...any way...atleast let me read your ff , relax and enjoy...: Tiring weekend...hmm hopefully you got everything done!

how sweet! siddhi was awake till 5am awaiting for kunal...!πŸ˜› and so sweet of kunal not to disturb her and forced her to sleep.😍 : Totally best thing abt. writing an FF, Kunal has to do whatever I ask him to do! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yo...kunal cooking ! yaar in my up coming i too wrote kunal cooking...what to do now? : Arey so what.?? Bindaas likho...

orchids aur jasmine are my favorite tooπŸ˜› Wow!!! What luck!

good vikran knew about rohit nowπŸ˜ƒ

seema don't miss a chance to push kunal towards siddhi...πŸ˜† Love guru naam aise hi nahin hai...

the whole playing card scene was cute ...siddhi and raveena trying to cheat was super coolπŸ˜›: Yes, kabhi kabhi cheating karna allowed hai...

wow...in the second round kunal own and siddhi owe him...πŸ˜†...wonder what kunalis going to ask😲... Wait and watch...

so want to say...ekta serial is to leads  nancy ff is to language flowπŸ‘: You like the dialogue baazi that much.. ohh thank you... itni mehnat ka fruit mil gaya! Thank you! thank  you! πŸ€—

shumi. thumbnail
  Week of Raveena's wedding Day 4

yo...what a opening scene...meri tho neend udgayeπŸ˜†

woo...badi maa is cool...she said to siddhi... main aagayi hoon na.. sab ho jayega.

poor kunal feeling guilty...wait for my up date ...how my sinal is going to be this week...pakka u r going to faint after reading my update...🀣

uff...ritcha is there!😑

" Hai nahin thi...Richa time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... 'πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

wooo...my sweetu's letter.....

yaar don;t kill my sweetu in ur ff...i can not tolerate that...haan...😭

yaar i am done will all ur updatedπŸ˜›...thanks again for ur great workπŸ˜ƒ...and don't forget about my sweetu...nothing sghould happen for him...haan😊
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago