Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

Fantastic update, please do continue soon!

Itna zaldi you read it... If only I could write as fast too! Am glad you like it!...😊 Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar...u updated yet another part!😲...yaar i am still stuck with my ff...after finish writing my ff...i will be back to yours...sukoon se padungi aur comment bhi...πŸ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nancy, I see you have written 2 more parts since Y'day. I have been out most of the day today shopping for new car. You know how hectic car shopping can be. But am home now and will read your beautiful FFs now and will comment on them once finished. 

I really admire your commitment and dedication to write so many parts of the FF. Mai to 2 parts mein hi thak gayee. Keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸΌ.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update   ...now i'm your fan dear 

please continue soon 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Nancy,ek ek part mein ek ek problem ki solution,Bed sharing bhi hogayi haiπŸ‘.You are so quick in updating your FF's.Must appreciate your commitment to entertain us during weekends.😊
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

d last line of kunal 3 mahine baad bed pe sone ka mauka mila🀣

cos of d marriage he had to sleep on d sofa πŸ€£

it ws damn funny

al n al d update ws js awesome 

thnk god richa scene wsn dere πŸ₯³

srry fr d late cmnt ws busy 

thnx fr d pm

luv

Bipin

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

...haila...me first again...will be back with my comment tomorrow...gud nightπŸ˜ƒ    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for being first

i am back...πŸ˜ƒ

starting it self dhamakay daar...kunal found out ritch's dirty hand behind the news...   

(dekha... agar smart na hota...toh he would have barged in...πŸ˜†) exactlyπŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar...my sweetu is in your ff...that too as sweet as honeyπŸ˜› (Aage aage dekho hota hai kya...)

hahaha...ritcha told about her great hand in CD too (Totally uski aisi ki taisi hogi... )

kunal told that  agar Raveena sach much uss Rohit se pyaar karti hain.. toh main khud use maar daloonga."...yaar yeh naa insaafi hai...haanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...kunal ritcha se pyaar karsak tha par raveena mere sweetu se nahi...  (Yeh point valid hai na... Raveena falls in love with Sweetu after knowing all that Thakral has done to their family... ... while Kunal fell in love with Richa before all this happened...)

kar lo baath...ab siddhi ki bhi pool khul gaye...rohit-raveena ka affire kunal se chupane ka, aur thakral kay ghar pe police le jaane ka...πŸ‘ (Totally Kunal needs to know this... )

"Kunal Bhaiyya...pati-patni mein itna pyaar hona chaiye ki unke beech mein mis-understanding ki koi jagah hi na ho. Aur aapke aur Siddhi ke beech yeh pyaar aur jo pyaar ke saath vishwaas atta hai woh hai hi nahin" 
waa...kya dialogue maara!...deserve a Star  (Thank you Thank you)

Woh Siddhi se itna pyaar karta tha ki usse duniya ki har khushi  dena chahta tha.. aur aap bhaiyya Anand ki sabse badi khushi the... issliye jaate hue Anand ne apni khushi ko kaha ki woh uske pyaar ko khush rakhe.."

ab tho bolne ko kuch hai nahi...Star Star   (Pata hai mujhe almost aadha ganta laga to come up with this dialogue... I really wanted Seema to come up with something emotional enough ki Kunal's eyes tear up! Toh I am very happy ki aapko bhi yeh dialogue acha lala... Mera favorite hai...)

uss din Anand ne aapko hi phone kyun kiya? Gaurav ko nahin kar sakta tha? Maa ko? Papa ko? Siddhi uska pyaar.. Bhaiyya agar aap Siddhi ki taraf kadam badhenge... toh Anand aaj jahan kahin bhi hoga usse khushi hogi... ki uske pyaar ko khushi mil rahi hai...Star Star Star   (Thank you!)

Richa is layak nahin ki main apni poori zindagi uske naam kardoon. Voh akele zidd karke haasil karma jaanti hai..." "Toh kya aap bhaiyya...Siddhi aur aap... " "Main apni taraf se poori koshish karoonga Seema aur main kadam badonga... " πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Totally aage ke parts mein kadam baada hi raha hia...

ouch! end ho gaya?😲...trust me dill maange MORE MORE MORE... (Your wish my command... 2 aur parts likh daale naa.. )

lub u for giving us such a wonderful pieceπŸ˜›  (I am happy you liked it...πŸ€— and thank you for not complaining ki its very long... )

Sorry for the delay in reply...have been trying to finish the FF...

nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel001

Nice ff...Keep it up!!!😊

Thanks! Hope you like the other parts too...
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh4life

for part 2

wat kind oif gal richa is hw low she cn go 

she is playin game wd kunal's sis : Totally but all for good na... atleast Kunal is now so totally over her...

bt d dialogues in underline really tocuhed me : I am so glad you liked it... I really wanted  Kunal to understand that it was fine for him to think of Siddhi as his wife without being disrespectful to Anand...

atleast moti khopdi kunal ke bheje mein kuch toh gaya : Totally right dialogues always help!

hope he realizes soon : Oh yes... FF mein smart hain... toh realization toh hoga hi...

aur richa ko accha sbak sikhaaye: Abhi picture baaki hai mere dost...

cont soon:- Sure, I have the barebones story all written down.. just need to add in the details.. when I initially started writing this.. the plan was 3 parts.. par ab... Thanks for taking the time to read the FF... I know its long...but hopefully you find it engaging enough!

nancy1996 thumbnail
Continuation: Week of Raveena's wedding Day 4

Siddhi wakes up next morning to find an arm flung over her... momentarily confused she turns slightly and sees Kunal sleeping peacefully facing her. Details of last night come flooding back and Siddhi continues looking at Kunal and smiles. Tentatively she tries to wriggle out only to have Kunal pull her closer.

Siddhi lifts his arm to get away, but Kunal wakes up with a jerk. "Kya..." and sees his arm flung over Siddhi.."Oh... woh mujhe..Sorry" and pulls his arm away.  Siddhi gives Kunal a weak smile and leaves to get tea ready.

While preparing tea, Siddhi's thoughts drift over the early morning scene and she questions herself over her reaction. "Main khush  kyun  hui Kunal ko aise mujhe almost hug karte hui sota hui dekh kar.. Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe aajkal.. aur Kunal woh bhi aajkal itna khayal rakh rahe hain mera. Maine kal unko bed pe sone ke liye isliye kaha ki woh aaram se so paaye.. ya isliye kyunki main aisa chahti thi...Pichli baar jab aisa hua tha tab maine kyun nahin offer kiya?" Iss baari aisa kya alag tha? Kya main Kunal ko kahin..."

"Siddhi beta chai dekho ubal rahi hai..." And saying so Badi Maa rushes to Siddhi side and turns off the gas. "Beta kya hua kuch soch rahi thi?" "Ji woh Badi Maa... umm... Shaadi ka itna kaam hai na.. bas uske bare mein soch rahi thi. Kal sangeet hai aur itni tayaari bhi karni hai..." "Arey beta main aagayi hoon na.. sab ho jayega... Chal tu chai daal de aur main sab ko kehti hoon ki living room mein aajaye.. aaj sab chai ikathe piyenge." And saying so Badi Maa leaves to call everyone.

Everyone gathers in the living room to have morning tea. Siddhi still in deep thoughts doesn't participate much in the animated discussion going on between Chopra family and Kunal notices this. Feeling guilty he tries to catch her eye to let her know he is sorry but to no avail... Once she is done with tea, she excuses herself and gets back to preparing breakfast.

"Bhabhi aaj hame dress lene jaana hai na... woh jo hamne alteration ke liye di thi?" Raveena shouts. "Haan Raveena.. mujhe yaad hai.. Breakfast ke baad chalenge." "Tum log kaise jaoge?" asks Kunal.  "Bhaiyya auto se.. aur kissese.." "Nahin main tumhe gadi mein lejaonga..Papa theek hai agar main Siddhi aur Raveena ko gadi mein le jaon" "Haan haan kyun nahin.. vaise bhi aaj bas ek do jagah pe hi jana hai cards dene..." "Theek hai papa"

Once breakfast is done, Siddhi comes back to her room to find Kunal getting ready. "Kunal bas 15 minute aur main tiyaar ho jaongi." "Hmm Siddhi... woh subah ke liye..." "Kunal koi baat nahin... jaisa maine pehle kaha tha...mujhe aap pe bharosa hai..." saying so Siddhi smiles at him and leaves to get ready.

At the store Raveena tries on her altered dress and parades in front of Kunal and Siddhi absolutely excited about her perfect wedding dress. "Acha ab chale.. bahut admire kar liye aapne aapko ko iss dress mein.. chalo chale.. kal ghar pe sangeet hai... bahut kaam hai..." "Ji Bhaiyaa.. waise Vikram ko yeh dress achi lage gi  na?"  "Kitni baar pooch chuki hai tu...Chal ab change karke aa... " "Ji Bhaiyya" and she leaves with Siddhi. 

Siddhi helps her get out of the heavy lehnga and on their way back Raveena's eyes fall on a gorgeous navy blue colored lehnga... "Bhabhi woh lehnga dekho kitna pyaara hai.. aap pe bahut acha lagega... "Haan acha hai Raveena par mujhe nahin chaiyye" replies Siddhi remembering that Kunal hates navy blue.

"Bhabhi please mere liye try toh kijiye...please" and Raveena gets the dress and forces Siddhi to wear it.

Kunal on the other hand is waiting impatiently for the girls to come not knowing that Siddhi is now trying on a dress.  "Hi Kunal" and Kunal cringes for he realizes that Richa is there.. He turns in the direction of the voice all the time mentally telling himself to act civil just the way Seema told him to behave. "Hi Richa tum yahan..." he questions. "Haan main yahan apni dress lene aayi thi...aur tum" "Raveena ki dress lene..."

"Bhaiyya Siddhi bhabhi ko dekho..." Raveena says excitedly and Kunal turns to see Siddhi in a navy blue heavily embroidered lehnga...and Kunal quits breathing. He loses his chain of thoughts and just continues to stare at Siddhi awestruck.😍

"Bhaiyya kaisi lag rahi hai bhabhi" "Ummm.."  Kunal tries not sure he can really answer... he simply stares spellbound! Siddhi gives him a weak smile and says... "Main jaanti hoon ki aapko yeh rang acha nahi lagata,,, par Raveena ne bahut insist kiya isliye.." "Nahin bahut acha lag raha hai Siddhi."

"Main nahin loongi isi... Yeh aapka favorite color nahin hain..." "Siddhi tum yeh le rahi ho! Bas... Kuch alterations chaiyye iss dress ko ya theek hai?" "Kunal..." "Tum yeh leh rahi ho... Raveena iss dress ko khareed le..." Kunal says with finality in his voice.

Once Siddhi and Raveena leave, Richa turns to Kunal and says "Kunal tumhe toh uss rang se nafrat hai..." " Hai nahin thi...Richa time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... Aur iss lehnge mein Siddhi bahut sundar lag rahi hai..." Richa hears this and is mad as hell... thinking to herself "Kunal ne iss paanch foot 2 inch ki ladkhi ko apna pyaar kaha kaise...Mujhe kuch karna padega..." "Richa vaise tum aa rahi ho na shaadi pe?"  "Haan haan Kunal Raveena ki shaadi aur main na aaon... Raveena meri bhi toh behan jaise hai..." "Hmm Good " Kunal says.

Raveena and Siddhi return with the dresses all packed up and the four of them leave the shop. Once back home, Raveena while keeping away the shopping bags, notices a letter and opens it to see that it's from Rohit... essentially stating that he loves her a lot and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. He goes on to say that if she gets married to Vikram, he (Rohit) will commit suicide...Raveena crushes the letter wondering what to do next..

Continued... on page 8
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago