India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1)

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
This FF is like a continuous story.. hence if you are new to this FF, best if you start with Part 1

Part 1:- Page 1
Part 2:  Page 2
Part 3:- Page 3
Part 4:- Page 4
Part 5:- Page 6
Part 6:- Page 8 (19th Dec)
Part 7:- Page 10 (20th Dec update)
Part 8:- Page 13 (21st Dec Update)
Part 9: Page 14 (22nd Dec Update,)
Part 10: Page 15 (23rd Dec Update, Last part) {Sorry remembered there was one more thing that had to be taken care of in this FF... hence the last part!}

First things first, this is not purely a Sinal-romance based FF ( romance romance and romance is best left to our experts Shumi and Rani!ClapClap)...

This FF is based on how I think the whole Richa angle should end and be done with (so annoyed with how the CVS are dragging everythingAngryAngry).. and ofcourse the eventual Parichay of Kunal to his Zindagi... Siddhi Wink  .

Also I am not as imaginative as our other FF writers (so normal scenes are being presentedEmbarrassed) and this is my first try ever.. so ignore mistakes, errors, silly mistakes etc (kash mein school mein apni teachers ko bhi yehi keh paati when they used to check my paper...LOL Ma'am ignore all mistakes!)

Oh and another thing... Kunal in this FF has a brain... and he uses it  all the time (selective intelligence nahin... )!!!Smile

It was the week before Raveena's wedding and the entire Chopra house was in an uproar. There was so much work to be done! Wedding hall, caterers, flower decorators, shopping'everything needed the Chopra family's attention. Since Seema was at her father's place to help with the wedding preparations there, the Chopras were definitely feeling the pinch of one less person, but the excitement of the impending wedding was too great to dampen their spirits regarding all the work that had to be done.

Raj, Gaurav, Kunal & Siddhi had decided to divide the tasks amongst themselves. Raj & Veena were in charge of personally inviting all the guests to the wedding, Gaurav & Kunal were to take care of the wedding hall and caterers and Siddhi was responsible for decorations, helping Raveena with the wedding shopping and of course the usual household work. Gaurav, Kunal and Siddhi all took leave from their respective offices to help pull off a great wedding. The pressure on them was twice as much as Veena was still not well enough to really instruct them regarding how things should be done..hence using their heads together with guidance from Raj, they were trying to do their best.

It was Monday morning and Kunal & Gaurav were due to inspect the hall, finalize the contract and decide on other logistics. It was decided that Siddhi would also go with them so that she could see the hall once before deciding on apt decorations.  Since Siddhi had no idea of how long it would be before she would get back home, she decided to get up early in the morning around 5ish and finish the household chores.  By the time Raj and others got up, Siddhi was done cooking and cleaning for the day.  Kunal, Gaurav Raj, Veena & Raveena had the breakfast and Kunal, Gaurav & Siddhi left for the wedding hall in Bandra.

The hall was really beautiful and fully air-conditioned. Kunal and Gaurav were busy negotiating the contract with the hall manager, while Siddhi was free to roam around the hall and decide how to best decorate it. Siddhi was sitting on the steps leading up the rooms, lost in thoughts abt the decorations, when she felt someone come sit next to her.. She looked up to see that it was Kunal'
"Aye tum kya soch rahi ho?" asks Kunal.
"Kuch nahi soch rahi hoon ki hall ko kaise decorate kiya jaye? White flowers, orchids, Beautiful decoration ko budget ke saath balance karni ki koshish kar rahi hoon. Contract finalize hogaya?"
"Haan ho gaya, Gaurav sign kar raha hai aur phir check de dega unko. Bas phir kaam khatam"
" Vaise hall bahut sundar hai' aur maine make up rooms bhi dekhe'. Ache hain.. maa yahan aaram bhi kar payengi."
"Haan yahi soch kar iss hall ko finalize kiya' The other hall jahan hamari shaadi hui thi'.." and Kunal stops for he realises that his words would bring up painful memories for both of them. ' 
Siddhi looks at him, smiles and says "Main samaj gayi'. Yeh hall acha hai'. Aur iske saath hamari achi yaadein judengi"

Gaurav comes and says that all the formalities are done and that they can leave' outside the hall, Siddhi turns to Kunal and says "Aap log ghar chale jaye phir sham ko aapko Caterers se bhi milna hai.. mai bus leke decorators ke paas jati hoon. Might as well get some designs so we can decide on the decorations tonight."

Kunal absolutely shocked looks at Siddhi and says "Decorators ke paas bus mein, tum pagal ho.. Kitna door hai decorators in Navi Mumbai' Aisa karte hain Gaurav yaha se ghar auto mein chala jata hai aur tumhe main gadi me le jata hoon Navi Mumbai."
"Nahin aap bhaiyya ko kyun tang kar rahe hain' main chali jaongi"
Gaurav too pitches in "Nahin Siddhi Kunal bhaiyya theek keh rahe
hain, main auto mein chala jata hoon, Navi Mumbai ke mukable Chembur paas hai'."
"Chalo Siddhi.. Jab dekho Jhansi ki Rani banne ke mood mein hoti ho" says Kunal and starts walking to the car.
Siddhi waves bye to Gaurav and follows him. After about 10 minutes to long silence in the car, Siddhi turns to Kunal and says "Thank you mujhe Navi Mumbai leke jaane ke liye" "Iss main thank you ki kya baat hai' tum itna sab kar rahi ho, aur main tumhara driver bhi nahin ban sakta' Dekho Siddhi shaadi mein bahut ghoom ghoom ke kaam karne padengi' isliye jis kaam ke liye kafi travel karna pade.. please mujhe batana' travelling mein time waste karne se acha hai.. ki hum wohi time kaam pe lagaye'. "

Siddhi "Ji, main aapko keh doongi"

Kunal,  "Haan hamesha mein keh doongi wala dialogue maarti ho, but kabhi kuch kehti nahin huh"

Siddhi smiles and turns on the radio in the car and the rest of the journey passes well in each other's company as well as in company of old songs. At Navi Mumbai, Kunal accompanies Siddhi  to the decorators office and while she is trying to select various designs to share with the family, Kunal stands  in a corner, feeling slightly out of place as he doesn't  know what to do' Siddhi turns and sees that he is feeling uncomfortable and says "Aap jaake lunch kar lijiye'almost 1.30 baj gaye hain, mujhe time lagega'." "Tummhe nahin lunch karna?" "Nahin mujhe bhook nahin hain" Kunal too happy at the prospect of getting out the place, just rushes out!

He goes to a nearby restaurant and orders Non-vegetarian meal and while eating, he happens to overhear the conversation at another table. One of the guys at the table is telling his companion'. " Arey hamare kaam mein bahut secret sources hote hai''.tabhi toh hame breaking news milti hain' generally hame pata hota hai ki secret source kaun hai' par kabhi kabhi toh koi aise hi bytes deta hai'.Woh Kunal Chopra ka recent case pata hai na Thakral ke bete ke against, arey uska bhi toh byte mila tha mere dost ko' kisi ka phone aaya tha usko'"  Kunal hears this and is angry as hell. He goes the guy at the table, bangs his fist and asks him "Kis dost ko phone aaya tha mere bare mein" The guy looks at Kunal and says "Kunal Chopra aap yahan'" "Haan main.. batao kaunse dost ko yeh khabar mile thi'"
"Wo' wo.. main aapko bata nahin sakta'."
"Mujhe us dost ka naam chaiye' agar tum mujhe us dost ka naam batao, toh mera tumse vaada hai ki mere agle high profile case ki koi bhi breaking news hogi.. main tumhe khud batonga' par mujhe us dost ka naam chaiye."
 "Ji sir, main aaapko usko number aur naam deta hoon rukia." And gives Kunal the number. Kunal thanks him, pays the bill and leaves the restaurant to pick Siddhi up from the Decorators place.

On the way home, Kunal is lost in thoughts about the possible source of media leak and Siddhi notices that he is upset about something. "Aap pareshan lag rahe hain' kya baat hai" "Nahin kuch nahin' shaadi ke bare mein soch raha tha. Tumhari meeting theek rahi decorators ke saath?"
"Ji, raat ko baithke hum log decide kar lenge ki hall kaise decorate karma hain" "Theek hai, waise caterers se milena ka time ho gaya hai.. agar tumhe problem nahi ho toh kya hum dono seedha wahan chale, raste mein hi padta hai'." "Ji kyun nahin, Main bhaiyya ko phone karke keh deti hoon" and she calls up to Gaurav to let him know that they will be going directly to the caterers and that he should meet them there..

At the caterers place, the three of them decide the dishes for the wedding and sangeet and ask the caterer to have the samples ready for tasting tomorrow, just in case they need to make any changes' Everything settled, they start of leave when Siddhi suddenly feels dizzy and grabs onto Kunal's arm. Kunal is shocked by her action but when he sees her pale face, he gets worried, puts his hands on her shoulders and asks "Siddhi kya hua?" "Woh ekdum se chakkar aa gaya" "Chakkar.. hey bhagwan tumne toh lunch nahin kiya"
"Siddhi tumne lunch bhi nahin kiya" asks Gaurav completely shocked' 
"Gaurav tera kya matlab hai lunch bhi se?"
 "Bhaiyya Siddhi ne subah breakfast bhi nahi kiya tha.. aur main janta hoon ki yeh subh paanch baje se jaagi hui hai"
"Kya'"Kunal is completely shocked!

He forces Siddhi to sit on a chair. Siddhi resists and says "Main abhi theek hoon, chailye ghar jana hai" "Kahin nahin jana tumhe'tum pehle kuch khane wali ho!"  "Nahin main theek hoon na'" "Maine tumse kuch poocha nahin hai'. Isliye chup raho" "Gaurav tum please Siddhi ke liye khane ke liye le aao'." The Catering manager offers food from their kitchen and Gaurav gets some food and juice for Siddhi. Under Kunal's watchful eyes, Siddhi is forced to eat the meal. Once she is done, Kunal helps her get up from the chair and keeps his hand on her arm all the way to the car, just to ensure that she doesn't fall or trip due to dizziness.

Back home, Siddhi enters the kitchen to make tea only to find Kunal follow her too.. "Aap' rukiya.. main abhi Chai banati hoon" "Chai main banata hoon tum room mein jaake thoda rest kar lo'sara din tumne kaam kiya hai'" "Aap bhi toh mere saath the'"
"yeh bhi theek hai' Raveena'" Kunal hollers at top of his voice. Raveena comes running, scared. "Kya hua Bhaiyya' " "Kuch nahin' dekh hum sab teri shaadi ka kaam karke aa rahe hain.. .toh ab tu hamare liye chai bana.. theek hai?" "Ji bhaiyya"
"Arey Kunal aap Raveena se kyun keh rahe hain.. iski shaadi hone wali hai.. Main kar loongi"Siddhi protests
"Siddhi agar tum apne aap nahin gaye kamre mein, toh main tumhe utha ke le jaonga'Ab chalti ho ya nahin?." and Siddhi meekly goes to her room. Kunal thanks Raveena and goes out to make a phone call. He calls the number that the guy in restaurant had given him and talks to the journalist. The journalist while initially reluctant, agrees to help Kunal get to the bottom of the mysterious caller. He says that he received a call on his cell phone and while the number is not on this cell phone, he could dig into his recent cell phone bill and get back to Kunal with the number. Kunal thanks him and goes back to get his chai. Only to find that Raveena is not in the kitchen' "arey yaar yeh Raveena kahan gayi" Kunal thinks completely frustrated and suddenly hears laughter coming from his bedroom. He goes and sees, Siddhi and Raveena sitting on the bed enjoying Chai and going through a fashion magazine' he stands at the door, absorbing the sight of his wife and his sister giggling like school girls.
Siddhi notices Kunal and says "Arey aap aa gaye' apki Chai table pe hai le lijia"  "haan mein leta hoon, tum log kis baat pe has rahi ho?" "Wo hum kuch designer kapde dekh kar has rahe the'. " "Acha" saying so Kunal takes a place at the study table sipping tea and their conversation continues. Gaurav also joins them and soon the four of them are chatting and laughing. Raveena suddenly gets emotional and says "main yeh sab bahut miss karoongi' bas ek week aur'" Siddhi smiles at her and says "Har ladki shaadi se pehle yahi sochti hain' par main apne experience se keh sakti hoon' ki aisa kuch nahin hoga' us ghar mein bhi tumhe khushi milegi.. hasi milegi.. aur dher sara pyaar milega'jaise mujhe mil raha hai'" Raveena smiles and hugs Siddhi and Kunal is dumbstruck by her reponse. Gaurav clears his throat and says' "Emotional drama bahut hogaya' ab kuch khana ho jaye.. mama papa aate hi honge'." Siddhi says "Ji main jaake baanti hoon" and leaves for the kitchen. In the Kitchen she is busy cutting vegetables when Kunal walks in and says, "Main bhi madat kar deta hoon' "  "Aap??" 
"Kyun main kar nahin sakta?" " Aap thake hui hain, main kar loongi" "Tum bhi toh thaki hui ho, saath saath karenge toh jaldi hojaye' ab case dismissed' bas batao main kya karoon". Siddhi smiles and starts instructing him regarding how to help her' and Kunal meekly follows her command. Raj and Veena return from visitng various relatives and the chopras get together for dinner. While in middle of the meal, Kunal's cell phone rings, sees it is the same journalist and excuses himself. Once in his room, he takes the call "Haan, batao' kya hai number." "Sir mujho who date yaad thi.. aur time ka estimate lagake.. yehi ek number hai jo ki unkown hai' toh yahi ho sakta hai' " "Theek hai tum number do'" "Ji sir, aap number likhiye'." And the journalist rattles off the number. Kunal writes the number then looks at it.. and says "Richa'"

Continued on Page...2

Edited by nancy1996 - 30 December 2011 at 6:35am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sifar--Shweta.A--olivia7alisha_sidanushka30sunel303anu008piyushishilpa_maitychennai28SinalRockshaya_gorgeousAnjali-KChit15Simi.rsk16LuvStrk-001--AiSha---sahasra-AnkitaKaranOyeNautankisandy118_RiDdHiMagical_KaShshumi.-Nags-neeme

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
res...wooo me first...Dancing

i will come back with my comment soon...Tongue

yep...i am back...after reading your ff i was like...Shocked...bolti hi band ho gaye...Shocked

certainly ur ff deserves comments more than sating good jog, great work...it truly deserves line by like appreciation...

to start with thanks for saying me and rani doing good in writing sinal romance...

next very glad that you want to show kunal using his brain especially in ritcha's case...so for sure it is going to be a different one.

love the way how you showed each and every character of this serial engaged themselves in raveena's  marriage preparation...

the way you showed how they are making arrangements from bookibg hall to catering...looking as if you are a wedding planner...LOL

when i read kunal went to lunch and eate stomachfully leaving siddhi i was like...Angry

but all for good na...other wise siddhi feeling dizzy...kunal putting his arm around her shoulder...helping her to  get up from the chair and keeping his hand on her arm all the way to the car...yeh sab scene nahi miltha na...Wink.

seriously i want to see kunal driving car and siddhi sitting behind him ...i am board with that 3 wheeler...Angry

when kunal said to "Siddhi  that agar tum apne aap nahin gaye kamre mein, toh main tumhe utha ke le jaonga'...i was like he should have done that instead of saying...Embarrassed

at the end when he found out that ritcha was the one who said to that journalists...it was like cherry on the cake...Tongue

your language flow is simply amazingClap...love reading it...Tongue

yaar you took care in using upper case letters  too...i never do that...it takes too much time for me...but you did it...that shows your efforts and interest in presenting your ffClap

U deserve a Star

Edited by shumi. - 15 December 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunel303nancy1996-sahasra--Nags-

angel001 Senior Member
angel001
angel001

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Very nice FFClap...Reallly waiting for Richa's plot to be over..
 I hope cv's tk ideas 4m this superb work..I'd love if it goes this way...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Nags-

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Wow this is sooo nice update...liked all the scene...specially kunal's caring towards siddhi scene...bt plzz give us some sinal romance scene too..i hope kunal ll knw the vitcha's truth soon...

nancy1996-Nags-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Nancy, just read your FF. It's very nice and ingagingClap. I am waiting to see what happens nextWink. Kunal and Siddhi cooking together, that one I got to seeEmbarrassedBlushing. You have done amazing job, keep writing stuff like this and keep entertaining us.A big hug from me for doing such wonderful jobHug

Edited by Iamrani - 15 December 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel001nancy1996-Nags-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

res...wooo me first...Dancing

i will come back with my comment soon...Tongue

yep...i am back...after reading your ff i was like...Shocked...bolti hi band ho gaye...Shocked :- oh you are too sweet...isliye aaj se aapka naam Sweetu...LOL

certainly ur ff deserves comments more than sating good jog, great work...it truly deserves line by like appreciation... Hug Thank you!

to start with thanks for saying me and rani doing good in writing sinal romance... You are welcome... I love reading your and Rani's FFs... they are such a treat (ek secret batati hoon, weekend pe atleast 25 times in a day mein IF check karti hoon to see agar FF upload hua hai ya nahin...Smile)

next very glad that you want to show kunal using his brain especially in ritcha's case...so for sure it is going to be a different one...LOLLOL totally agree. Main  usko Gold medal ke kabil banane ki koshish kar rahi hoon!

love the way how you showed each and every character of this serial engaged themselves in raveena's  marriage preparation... Family that works together...stays together...

the way you showed how they are making arrangements from bookibg hall to catering...looking as if you are a wedding planner...LOL ROFL Nahin main wedding planner nahin hoon... yeh knowledge sab Ekta maiyya ki deen hai... uske har ek serial mein 15-20 shaadi toh hoti hi hain... bas...

when i read kunal went to lunch and eate stomachfully leaving siddhi i was like...Angry 

but all for good na...other wise siddhi feeling dizzy...kunal putting his arm around her shoulder...helping her to  get up from the chair and keeping his hand on her arm all the way to the car...yeh sab scene nahi miltha na...Wink. Totally yeh mera plan tha...

seriously i want to see kunal driving car and siddhi sitting behind him ...i am board with that 3 wheeler...Angry 

when kunal said to "Siddhi  that agar tum apne aap nahin gaye kamre mein, toh main tumhe utha ke le jaonga'...i was like he should have done that instead of saying...Embarrassed Woh aapke FF mein.. aap better describe kar paaoge usko...

at the end when he found out that ritcha was the one who said to that journalists...it was like cherry on the cake...Tongue I know...Witcha ki toh aisi ki taisi karne ka

your language flow is simply amazingClap...love reading it...Tongue Oh thank you so much again...

yaar you took care in using upper case letters  too...i never do that...it takes too much time for me...but you did it...that shows your efforts and interest in presenting your ffClap  SmileKuch efforts nahin maare.. woh typing ki aadat aise hi hai...but thank you so much... for appreciating this...

U deserve a Star     School ke baad ab jaake star mila hai mujhe... DancingDancingParty

olivia7-Nags-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel001

Very nice FFClap...Reallly waiting for Richa's plot to be over..
 I hope cv's tk ideas 4m this superb work..I'd love if it goes this way...Smile
  Thank you so muchSmile I am glad you liked it... aur CVS... unse kuch umeed na karo toh acha hai...LOL phir surprise karte hain!

Edited by nancy1996 - 15 December 2011 at 7:22pm

angel001-Nags-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Wow this is sooo nice update...liked all the scene...specially kunal's caring towards siddhi scene.:- Even I like that scene a lot...bt plzz give us some sinal romance scene too..Will try but Romance is best handled by Shumi & Rani...they are the pros!i hope kunal ll knw the vitcha's truth soon..Same here... whenever she comes on screen my reaction is...  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

Go to top