Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 (Page 9)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
DB is in puja mandir n she speaking to gulaal saying what ever happened is happened..why cant we forget abt it...gulaal in deep thought n not listening to what db is sayng...db continues saying mb is not listening...he is not coming out of the room...many r coming to meet him..but he is not letting that incident to fade in his mind...gulaal thinking abt kesars rude behavior with her...db notices that gulaal is not listening to her n calls her..but gulaal doesnot respond n db comes to gulaal n makes her come out of her thought...gulaal says nothing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by MR21

Geeshu...tu phir se meri post koh tallified kar rahi hai...
jaakhe talli ka Vm banaalee...magar mere post koh toh chod de...
haa kesarified ki permission toh mein desakthi hoon..u can make my post all kesarifiedEmbarrassed n even gullified is ok for me..but no tallifiedAngry

Mujhe kuch nahi suna

Hey...don't take my posts so serious Embarrassed

Hey Geeshu...nothing Seriously yaarEmbarrassed
Ha ha..tu kyun sunegi..talli ke pyaar mein u became blind n deafLOL...ab hum sab ka kahaa sunegi tu...bas talli ka jhaap lethe rehnaWink

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

kesar with his friends...his frnds say that he become very stylish after going to city..he says but u all r the same gavaar...they say u dont know us n show a bottle n they explain abt it as if it is something very precious thing in this world...its very funny that they feel drinking foreign liquor certifies them that they r not gavaarLOL...kesar says u carry on ...i dont drink..they ask him to toss his coin to decide..kesar doesnot show them the result n takes the drink from them n throws the bottle down..

when they say why did u do this...he says its not good to drink this...my coin said i should not drink...so i will not drink...n even u will not drink...n he says i will give u money for this...n gives money n leaves from there...

wow yaar.this is superb..ClapClapEmbarrassed

I agree I loved the effect.just wonderful.great job GeeshuClap

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

kesar with his friends...his frnds say that he become very stylish after going to city..he says but u all r the same gavaar...they say u dont know us n show a bottle n they explain abt it as if it is something very precious thing in this world...its very funny that they feel drinking foreign liquor certifies them that they r not gavaarLOL...kesar says u carry on ...i dont drink..they ask him to toss his coin to decide..kesar doesnot show them the result n takes the drink from them n throws the bottle down..

when they say why did u do this...he says its not good to drink this...my coin said i should not drink...so i will not drink...n even u will not drink...n he says i will give u money for this...n gives money n leaves from there...

Haan nahin..tho Tom has to agree with Jerry in any case..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23manzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
haan...nahi tho   Jerry  Are you watching DEKLOL

Edited by minizz - 15 December 2011 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23chweetumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
db says what ever i said abt mb now are also for you too...if u also be silent n run from the truth...then slowly even the frustration inside u will also becomes more...gulaal says kya karoon db...sab karke dekhliya..laad pyaar karke...dhaantke...sab thareeke se usse poochne ki khoshish kiya...par kesar mujhse baath karne ke liye thayaar hi nahi...db says ek baath yaad rakhna gulaal...vasant ke baad agar kesar koh koi samjha sakhtha hai...samaj sakhtha hai...toh woh tu hai...gulaal says nahi db..ab aisa nahi hai...kabhi kabhi toh mujhe aisa lagtha hai ki naa meine keasr koh samaj paayee hoon...na hi usse samjha paaungi...db says u r the one who brought water to talsagra...then tell me cant u bring the hidden love in kesar out...agar kesar ke dil thak koi pahuch sakhtha hai...toh woh tu hai gulaal...bas tu himmat math haarna...aur apni koshish mein khamee nahi aane dena...gulaal agrees...

@bold: DB I just loved her dialogues in this bit...so true na...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzenchanted23KeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Thanks...I lubb this GIF (Bg music: it's magic) Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23prachuryaKeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

haan...nahi tho   Jerry  Are you watching DEKLOL

hehehhe..ye bol..ki thu watch kar rahi hai..TongueLOL