Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 (Page 7)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
gullu scolds talli n kesar for doing all this while drying tallis hair n talli thinking abt kesar putting his shirt on her n smiles n says koi baath nahi...gullu says what if u get fever...she says i dont have any problem if i get fever because of kesarAngry...i would like to get it because of himDead...gullu asks u love him so much na...talli nodes her head...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaminizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by MR21

talli enters home whr revji n poobaa have come to meet them n pb asks her why she is wet...talli says its all because of kesar...she says he made me fall on tamatars(bechaare tamaatarLOL) n then he made me wet...pooba very upset...gullu takes talli inside...giga says kesar is like thing always..bechaari talli koh cold hojaayega...jk says aapkoh phikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai...do no bachpan ki dost hai..aisi choti moti ched chaad toh do no ke beech mein hothi hi rehthi hai...revji n pooba leave from there...

See Talli has fallen for Tamatar..yeayyy
Mubarakh ho.tamatar...ur love story success..

congrats and hope to see a choti badi love storyBig smile
acha that's why the VM.ab samajh mein aayaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

talli enters home whr revji n poobaa have come to meet them n pb asks her why she is wet...talli says its all because of kesar...she says he made me fall on tamatars(bechaare tamaatarLOL) n then he made me wet...pooba very upset...gullu takes talli inside...giga says kesar is like thing always..bechaari talli koh cold hojaayega...jk says aapkoh phikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai...do no bachpan ki dost hai..aisi choti moti ched chaad toh do no ke beech mein hothi hi rehthi hai...revji n pooba leave from there...

Chweeru

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaMR21minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Siree...isme teri tamatar koun hai aur bandariya...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

gullu scolds talli n kesar for doing all this while drying tallis hair n talli thinking abt kesar putting his shirt on her n smiles n says koi baath nahi...gullu says what if u get fever...she says i dont have any problem if i get fever because of kesarAngry...i would like to get it because of himDead...gullu asks u love him so much na...talli nodes her head...

waah waah kya dialogue maara hai. and girls this is how love is measured.hope you have all got some valuable gyaanLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23chweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
kesar with his friends...his frnds say that he become very stylish after going to city..he says but u all r the same gavaar...they say u dont know us n show a bottle n they explain abt it as if it is something very precious thing in this world...its very funny that they feel drinking foreign liquor certifies them that they r not gavaarLOL...kesar says u carry on ...i dont drink..they ask him to toss his coin to decide..kesar doesnot show them the result n takes the drink from them n throws the bottle down..when they say why did u do this...he says its not good to drink this...my coin said i should not drink...so i will not drink...n even u will not drink...n he says i will give u money for this...n gives money n leaves from there...

minizzenchanted23chweetumanzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Chweeru

Yes my dear..HM package bhi...arrange kardoon kya..LOLROFL

MR21minizzenchanted23manzilmukul

Go to top