Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 (Page 14)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Originally posted by chweetu

haan...nahi tho   Jerry  Are you watching DEKLOL

hehehhe..ye bol..ki thu watch kar rahi hai..TongueLOL
keith..Big smile

I am becoming a fan yaarLOLthe show is entertaining.light hearted stuff.started watching it because I was impressed by the bindass heroine and Aruna Irani.ab saath mein Uday bhi hai.and the story has potential.so I am loving itSmile .I am loving Uday's character a lot dekhte hain how it turns outTongue

haha...me too lub it..but d actor who plays..moniya's frnd..LOLbut watching it..n u r corest entertaining bhi..hai but heroine can't act yaar..bachii hai..LOL
hi prachu..Hug

I like Abhishek too. saare actors ache hain especially the actress who plays Komal.Heroine bachi hai, but I feel that she has the perfect amount of innocence and spunk.let's see what happens.loved today's episodeSmile

Yup..woh cute hai..EmbarrassedI saw her in RMJ..but abhi usne weiight bhi gain kiya hai..LOLshe used to be more pretty Big smilekomal..means uski mom ka role karnewali??haan..she is cool..Embarrassedsome how...I lubed h d story is unfolding..Embarrassedinnocence n spunk r right words..but she will be off in romantic scenes..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Bioinfo_ChaituKeithuumanzilmukul

enchanted23 IF-Dazzler
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by enchanted23

Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi Prachu Big smile
Hi Geeshu, thank god wish karne mein Talli ka koi gif nahi daala- Talli virus has spread to u just like Kolaveri to da worldTongue
Hi Prachu
Hi Aditi! Filmly isstyle mein Aditi hasde hasde hasde hasde hasde tu zara!

Guys interesting updates, I saw Madam Sudha in Pratigya playing a female stalker to Krishna bhaiyyaOuch, also saw Rewa in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, she is the gen-next bahu

arrey tu aa gayi to naturally i am happy and ye le bada wala Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzGeeshuKeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

keith..Big smile

I am becoming a fan yaarLOLthe show is entertaining.light hearted stuff.started watching it because I was impressed by the bindass heroine and Aruna Irani.ab saath mein Uday bhi hai.and the story has potential.so I am loving itSmile .I am loving Uday's character a lot dekhte hain how it turns outTongue

haha...me too lub it..but d actor who plays..moniya's frnd..LOLbut watching it..n u r corest entertaining bhi..hai but heroine can't act yaar..bachii hai..LOL
hi prachu..Hug

I like Abhishek too. saare actors ache hain especially the actress who plays Komal.Heroine bachi hai, but I feel that she has the perfect amount of innocence and spunk.let's see what happens.loved today's episodeSmile

I also like that drama..Embarrassed

MR21minizzenchanted23KeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jerry me too.romantic scenes haan shaayad kyunki aaj ka scene thoda off hi tha.woh sach mein bachi hi lag rahi thi.maybe after the make over she will look mature.I have never seen RMJ but she looked quite different in it na.but the upcoming track is interesting did you see the IF video.very funny.do watchBig smile

MR21enchanted23Bioinfo_ChaituKeithuumanzilmukulchweetu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
haye my fav imli scene aa gaya nachooo loved that look kesar gave gulaal and dialogue bhi " tujhe nahi kahni toh mat kha iss ghar mein aAUR bhi log hain jinko imli pasand hai "Tongue

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23Keithuuchweetumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Oye Siree n Mini..mein bas 5 minutes ke liye nahi thi yahaa..n you started talking abt DEK, RMJ, Prathigya n Baabaa Aisa Var doondo...

Me forgot to tell you guys that aaj ka epi ka updates doneWink(No mojris n tamaatarsLOL)

prachuryaenchanted23KeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Oye Siree n Mini..mein bas 5 minutes ke liye nahi thi yahaa..n you started talking abt DEK, RMJ, Prathigya n Baabaa Aisa Var doondo...

Me forgot to tell you guys that aaj ka epi ka updates doneWink(No mojris n tamaatarsLOL)

Ramya,maine us scene ke baare mein sab kuch 1st pg mein likh diya yaarLOLab kuch baaki nahi bacha isliyeEmbarrassedI also saw Rewa in the promo of baaba...show.looking pretty but I don't watch it so..

Chaithu I love that dialogue.actually I love each and every dialogue,expression in that scene.

acha who else felt that Gullu was using that stick as a defense mechanism I mean when he looked at her and before turning away from him she put that stick in between them na.usually there's her pallu to do the job but ab her hands were not free so jo haath mein mila usi se chipak gayiLOL

prachuryaMR21enchanted23KeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

keith..Big smile

hi prachu..Hug

Hi chweetu!
I dnt watch da show dat much bt I like Uday- me watching Nach Le Ve- chaliye prraformance karte hain(I love Saroj ji, she's damn funny), I am liking KTLK and most of all HitlerLOL

MR21minizzenchanted23KeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Go to top