Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jerry me too.romantic scenes haan shaayad kyunki aaj ka scene thoda off hi tha.woh sach mein bachi hi lag rahi thi.maybe after the make over she will look mature.I have never seen RMJ but she looked quite different in it na.but the upcoming track is interesting did you see the IF video.very funny.do watch😃
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haye my fav imli scene aa gaya nachooo loved that look kesar gave gulaal and dialogue bhi " tujhe nahi kahni toh mat kha iss ghar mein aAUR bhi log hain jinko imli pasand hai "😛
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oye Siree n Mini..mein bas 5 minutes ke liye nahi thi yahaa..n you started talking abt DEK, RMJ, Prathigya n Baabaa Aisa Var doondo...

Me forgot to tell you guys that aaj ka epi ka updates done😉(No mojris n tamaatars😆)

minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Oye Siree n Mini..mein bas 5 minutes ke liye nahi thi yahaa..n you started talking abt DEK, RMJ, Prathigya n Baabaa Aisa Var doondo...

Me forgot to tell you guys that aaj ka epi ka updates done😉(No mojris n tamaatars😆)

Ramya,maine us scene ke baare mein sab kuch 1st pg mein likh diya yaar😆ab kuch baaki nahi bacha isliye😳I also saw Rewa in the promo of baaba...show.looking pretty but I don't watch it so..

Chaithu I love that dialogue.actually I love each and every dialogue,expression in that scene.

acha who else felt that Gullu was using that stick as a defense mechanism I mean when he looked at her and before turning away from him she put that stick in between them na.usually there's her pallu to do the job but ab her hands were not free so jo haath mein mila usi se chipak gayi😆

prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

haha...me too lub it..but d actor who plays..moniya's frnd..😆but watching it..n u r corest entertaining bhi..hai but heroine can't act yaar..bachii hai..😆
hi prachu..🤗

Hi chweetu!
I dnt watch da show dat much bt I like Uday- me watching Nach Le Ve- chaliye prraformance karte hain(I love Saroj ji, she's damn funny), I am liking KTLK and most of all Hitler😆
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just wanted to inform you all that I have a Team Outing tomorrow...So I may not be able to come online tomorrow whole day..not sure whether there will be signals at the resort we are going tomorrow...EDT time thak toh mein aajaayoongi...may be 10-15 minutes late hojaayoongi...

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update Ramya, I have to go now, see you tomorrow, good night everyone
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

No yaar I just saw Sudha and I thought wy does she get such roles where ladke usse bhaav nahi dete!
Gr8 job wid da updates, I love how u mention all the dialogues. GK padhing naino ki bhaasa😳. Itna stare kar raha tha, Gullu had to look away bringing the thing in her hand as a shield. I remember I showed this scene to my frnd where Kesar comes out in the bg and looks at Gulaal- she said dekho ladka kahaan kahaan se taank raha hai😆
minizz thumbnail
prachurya,I am also liking KTLK.In between I had lost interest during that shaadi sequences bu then it came back on track and i am enjoying it with all the new additions too.loving Parvarish too.😊actually nowadays I am watching only Sony,nothing else wow
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prachurya

Hi chweetu!
I dnt watch da show dat much bt I like Uday- me watching Nach Le Ve- chaliye prraformance karte hain(I love Saroj ji, she's damn funny), I am liking KTLK and most of all Hitler😆

KTLK..is lil bit slow na..😕..n HD..ek week se nahin dekh rahi hoon...😳ofcourse..I watched Nach le ve..for Neil..😛
Ramya kahan ja rahi hai..😛
Mini..k..yaar will watch it..😃

Tamatarwa..same pinch..😛