Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii aditi...🤗
main abhi aayi na...so confusa gayi...😃
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hi Prachu

Hi Aditi! Filmly isstyle mein Aditi hasde hasde hasde hasde hasde tu zara!

Guys interesting updates, I saw Madam Sudha in Pratigya playing a female stalker to Krishna bhaiyya, also saw Rewa in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, she is the gen-next bahu
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

haha...me too lub it..but d actor who plays..moniya's frnd..😆but watching it..n u r corest entertaining bhi..hai but heroine can't act yaar..bachii hai..😆
hi prachu..🤗

I like Abhishek too. saare actors ache hain especially the actress who plays Komal.Heroine bachi hai, but I feel that she has the perfect amount of innocence and spunk.let's see what happens.loved today's episode😊
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachurya

Hi Mini😊 You r too sweet, tujhe kabhi kucch bura hi nahi lagta
yaar there is another scene before MB comes to talk to her and she is looking at the imlis standing in front of the mirror, she just needed to look at her reflection- i mean ne1 wud say she was in love- seriously da scene had a very romantic touch to it thnx to Manasi's expression

I was talking about that scene specify karna bhool gayi sorry😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

gulaal n talli working on red chilli...talli coughs n gullu says talli u leaves i will do it...just then kesar comes hiding some thing in his hand...talli n gulaal see him n gulaal just lowers her head..talli says no gulaal..let me select chilli...i will select very hot chilli n use them in the food of some one who made me wet n left me alone...gullu forces a smile on her face..kesar says...achcha...he just gives a look at gulaal n says seeing talli mein tere liye ithni pyaar se kuch lekhar aaya hoon...aur tu mere liye mirchiyaa chunrahi hai...talli ask for me...wht did u bring...kesar again looks at gulaal n says to talli while sitting down n gives the cover in his hand...

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
Keithuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

aaja geeshu...

minizz thumbnail
Talli in that last scene really thought that the conversation was taking place between her and Kesar na and Gulaal is just a sounding board but bechaari asal mein woh tho bas ek bystander thi us poore scene mein😆aankhon hi aankhon mein aur ishaaron mein baatein ho rahi thi Kesar aur Gulaal ke beech mein😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: minizz

I like Abhishek too. saare actors ache hain especially the actress who plays Komal.Heroine bachi hai, but I feel that she has the perfect amount of innocence and spunk.let's see what happens.loved today's episode😊

Yup..woh cute hai..😳I saw her in RMJ..but abhi usne weiight bhi gain kiya hai..😆she used to be more pretty 😃komal..means uski mom ka role karnewali??haan..she is cool..😳some how...I lubed h d story is unfolding..😳innocence n spunk r right words..but she will be off in romantic scenes..😳😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachurya

Hi Aditi! Filmly isstyle mein Aditi hasde hasde hasde hasde hasde tu zara!

Guys interesting updates, I saw Madam Sudha in Pratigya playing a female stalker to Krishna bhaiyya, also saw Rewa in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, she is the gen-next bahu

arrey tu aa gayi to naturally i am happy and ye le bada wala ðŸ˜ƒ
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

I also like that drama..😳