chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes my dear..HM package bhi...arrange kardoon kya..😆🤣
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Siree...isme teri tamatar koun hai aur bandariya...

Good question..😳😳my vote is 4 d gal..cos see her cheeks all laal laal hoing..☺️🤣
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

congrats and hope to see a choti badi love story😃
acha that's why the VM.ab samajh mein aaya😆

Ab main sach mein ek VM banaungi 
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Geeshu...tu phir se meri post koh tallified kar rahi hai...
jaakhe talli ka Vm banaalee...magar mere post koh toh chod de...
haa kesarified ki permission toh mein desakthi hoon..u can make my post all kesarified😳 n even gulaalified is ok for me..but no tallified😡

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail

kesar with his friends...his frnds say that he become very stylish after going to city..he says but u all r the same gavaar...they say u dont know us n show a bottle n they explain abt it as if it is something very precious thing in this world...its very funny that they feel drinking foreign liquor certifies them that they r not gavaar😆...kesar says u carry on ...i dont drink..they ask him to toss his coin to decide..kesar doesnot show them the result n takes the drink from them n throws the bottle down..

when they say why did u do this...he says its not good to drink this...my coin said i should not drink...so i will not drink...n even u will not drink...n he says i will give u money for this...n gives money n leaves from there...

MR21 thumbnail
revji n pooba reach the home n pooba is very upset...revji notices that pooba is upset n asks her abt it...she says she is very worried abt gulaals future...revji says that gulaal is very happy n even kesar is also here now...she says kesar is here but will he give importance to the relationship that was made when he was young..revji says gulaal is happy n her family's elders will think abt her future n happiness...u dont worry abt her...revji says even u r correct in ur place...mother wil always think abt her children...she says u r not understanding..god has given mother a power that she can know the problem that will come on her child before...n even i am feeling the same that gulaal par koi musibath aanewaali hai...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haa kesarified ki permission toh mein desakthi hoon..u can make my post all kesarified😳 n even gullified is ok for me..but no tallified😡

bechaari Ramya,ek tho use Talli ke baare mein likhna pad raha hai ab use dekhna bhi pad raha hai😭

rehem karo Geeshu bechaari Ramya par😭😆

haan chai peene ke baad you can aaram se make a VM on Talli.
hum hain na comment maarne ke liye😳😆
Geeshu thumbnail

haa kesarified ki permission toh mein desakthi hoon..u can make my post all kesarified😳 n even gullified is ok for me..but no tallified😡

Mujhe kuch nahi suna

Hey...don't take my posts so serious 😳

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

wow yaar.this is superb..👏👏😳

MR21 thumbnail
DB is in puja mandir n she speaking to gulaal saying what ever happened is happened..why cant we forget abt it...gulaal in deep thought n not listening to what db is sayng...db continues saying mb is not listening...he is not coming out of the room...many r coming to meet him..but he is not letting that incident to fade in his mind...gulaal thinking abt kesars rude behavior with her...db notices that gulaal is not listening to her n calls her..but gulaal doesnot respond n db comes to gulaal n makes her come out of her thought...gulaal says nothing...