Gulaal

Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 - Page 5

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MR21

talli enters home whr revji n poobaa have come to meet them n pb asks her why she is wet...talli says its all because of kesar...she says he made me fall on tamatars(bechaare tamaatar😆) n then he made me wet...pooba very upset...gullu takes talli inside...giga says kesar is like thing always..bechaari talli koh cold hojaayega...jk says aapkoh phikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai...do no bachpan ki dost hai..aisi choti moti ched chaad toh do no ke beech mein hothi hi rehthi hai...revji n pooba leave from there...

See Talli has fallen for Tamatar..yeayyy
Mubarakh ho.tamatar...ur love story success..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kesar looks so adorable in this😊
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Geeshu like sirf 1st or 3rd pic ke liye kiya hai...pani phek ke bhag gaya...i m happy:)
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gullu scolds talli n kesar for doing all this while drying tallis hair n talli thinking abt kesar putting his shirt on her n smiles n says koi baath nahi...gullu says what if u get fever...she says i dont have any problem if i get fever because of kesar😡...i would like to get it because of him🤢...gullu asks u love him so much na...talli nodes her head...

minizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

congrats and hope to see a choti badi love story😃
acha that's why the VM.ab samajh mein aaya😆
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chweeru
MR21 thumbnail

Siree...isme teri tamatar koun hai aur bandariya...

minizz thumbnail

gullu scolds talli n kesar for doing all this while drying tallis hair n talli thinking abt kesar putting his shirt on her n smiles n says koi baath nahi...gullu says what if u get fever...she says i dont have any problem if i get fever because of kesar😡...i would like to get it because of him🤢...gullu asks u love him so much na...talli nodes her head...

waah waah kya dialogue maara hai. and girls this is how love is measured.hope you have all got some valuable gyaan😆
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

MR21 thumbnail
kesar with his friends...his frnds say that he become very stylish after going to city..he says but u all r the same gavaar...they say u dont know us n show a bottle n they explain abt it as if it is something very precious thing in this world...its very funny that they feel drinking foreign liquor certifies them that they r not gavaar😆...kesar says u carry on ...i dont drink..they ask him to toss his coin to decide..kesar doesnot show them the result n takes the drink from them n throws the bottle down..when they say why did u do this...he says its not good to drink this...my coin said i should not drink...so i will not drink...n even u will not drink...n he says i will give u money for this...n gives money n leaves from there...