Gulaal

Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 - Page 4

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MR21

kesar is running after talli to catch her...arey yaar..kesar koh ghar mein aaram karne ke liye yeh sab kiya hai talli ne..magar usse saara village mein bhagaarahi hai😡...iski brain mein ithna khachra hai...ya phir brain hi nahi hai😆...talli falls on tomatos n kesar gives money to the vendor of tomatos...he asks her to go home..but she says how can she go to home in this state...kesar asks her to come with him n pours water on her...evrey one looks at her n he says her to go home as now she is clean...as he is abt to leave from there, he sees that some guys r looking at her n he goes n covers her with his shirt n asks her to go home now...she asks whether he is not coming with her..he says am i ur bodyguard who will always be with u...u used to go alone when i was not here...she says i dont know i am not going home alone...he asks her to go with MB...she turns to see MB n he hides from her...she leaves from there n kesar friends come there n meet him...

chalo at least kuch tho acha sunne ko mila.that was too good Kesar😆

and Talsagra was quite a modern village nahi otherwise kisi village aisa dekhne ko milta hai kya ek jawaan ladka and ladki running around without any care in the world.hey bhagwaan I sound like Mohnish Behl from Maine Pyaar Kiya😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Hi Alanta🤗

Aditi,thanks yaar.aha tubelight jala.abhi yaad aaya.main kabse soch rahi thi😆
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alanta

Hi dears...🤗..missed u all and the EDT...and sorry for being late..😳

Hi Alanta😊
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: minizz

chalo at least kuch tho acha sunne ko mila.that was too good Kesar😆

and Talsagra was quite a modern village nahi otherwise kisi village aisa dekhne ko milta hai kya ek jawaan ladka and ladki running around without any care in the world.hey bhagwaan I sound like Mohnish Behl from Maine Pyaar Kiya😆

Actually..it was allowed..cos Talli is a certified bandariya..
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

talli enters home whr revji n poobaa have come to meet them n pb asks her why she is wet...talli says its all because of kesar...she says he made me fall on tamatars(bechaare tamaatar😆) n then he made me wet...pooba very upset...gullu takes talli inside...giga says kesar is like thing always..bechaari talli koh cold hojaayega...jk says aapkoh phikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai...do no bachpan ki dost hai..aisi choti moti ched chaad toh do no ke beech mein hothi hi rehthi hai...revji n pooba leave from there...

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

hi alanta..😃
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi alanta ðŸ˜ƒ

guys my net super slow ðŸ˜­
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kesar is running after talli to catch her...arey yaar..kesar koh ghar mein aaram karne ke liye yeh sab kiya hai talli ne..magar usse saara village mein bhagaarahi hai😡...iski brain mein ithna khachra hai...ya phir brain hi nahi hai😆...talli falls on tomatos n kesar gives money to the vendor of tomatos...he asks her to go home..but she says how can she go to home in this state...kesar asks her to come with him n pours water on her..

minizz thumbnail

talli enters home whr revji n poobaa have come to meet them n pb asks her why she is wet...talli says its all because of kesar...she says he made me fall on tamatars(bechaare tamaatar😆) n then he made me wet...pooba very upset...gullu takes talli inside...giga says kesar is like thing always..bechaari talli koh cold hojaayega...jk says aapkoh phikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai...do no bachpan ki dost hai..aisi choti moti ched chaad toh do no ke beech mein hothi hi rehthi hai...revji n pooba leave from there...

Jk,too good.The actress delivered the line perfectly na.and jisko samjhana tha she understood perfectly 
bechari Poonam ba.I love her though she is a bit hyper😆while watching the episode full of Talli and waiting for the album scene to come I felt the same😭
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bioinfo

hi alanta ðŸ˜ƒ

guys my net super slow ðŸ˜­

same here...😭

Hi Alanta 😃