This storyline needs to get on track soon

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The storyline is really weak for this show. I know a lot of people are gonna jump on my shoulder here for saying this.

Rati has been doing a FANTABULOUS JOB even with this weak storyline.

When the show started, I read articles where the producer/show writer was saying that she was sick of saas-bahu dramas and wanted to do something different. AGREED, even we as viewers want to see something different.

The show started with good TRPs. But will it sustain the good TRPs?

Not with this weak storyline. Okay, there may be a reason behind why rishi is in chandni chowk.
But, really this storyline needs some serious work.

It is ridiculous to see how Mandira fled with Rishi to Macau. Ridiculous. You need Visa to go to Macau. Its Macau, not Lucknow.

I am disaapointed the way this story is moving. 

RATI DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agree i m waiting for this track to get over
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had expected the story to be good...I mean the way they had started i had expected this to be more multidimensional...like a novel about a girl...atleast the writing was that good in the beginning...but with time the script is getting weaker...its so random...i dont know if they even know what to show in future...experimenting too much i guess...the story has shifted from indira, the girl to indira, the chaser...dont know if this thing is temporary or if they are planning to continue in a haphazard fashion for ever
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Visa is not required for Indian nationals traveling to Hong Kong for a maximum stay up to 14 days.

Let Macau Track finish , story has still a strong grip but this macau trip has created lillte bit confusion, inspite of weak storyline this week, RP hold it strongly +plus other actors excluding Mandira n Ricky ..

I still have strong faith in cvs after watching yesterdays episode , i m happy they showed rishi-mandira track  n let the track finished  first ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ than it will be bk on track n it will sustain good trp for sure 

every serial hs strong n weak points based on characters n they have to show that to move the story ,cv definetly want to show something about mandira-rishi n unfold rishi secretive past , may be somwhow mandira knows abt that n blakmailing rishi n that is why he is helping each other , both r using each other foe their own selfish reason , who knows but they need to show Indira more n more to get good trp 
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
show more of MS INDIRA SHARMA. she is HITLER DIDI. please do away with this mandira character. also resolve the rishi/ricky/vidit mystery as soon as possible. how long can u stretch this? its already been more than a month. and no more tracks like the macau one please. maybe the channel has a hand in this because they wanted to promote the Zee Cine Awards but the writers should have worked harder to make the track believable. stick to the basic plot, keep it straight and simple instead of adding unnecessary complications.
arti_tiil_death thumbnail
first they need to get rid of rishi.
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just end rishi charecter story auto matically come on track...
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
xctly ur rite.. the story line is getting weaker...