Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid and Shonali , both are alone and disliked !! (Page 3)

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haviva

And for Shonali, she is same like SID without brains of her own! Earlier when all her room mates were there, she never appreciated them or would do what they would do, and now she is just jumping from one place to another! No Shame at all!

What Andrew did was 101% correct! The members of Big Boss should learn to have team spirit which is lacking in a few members!

As a neutral speaker, I would call it: Surviving skill. You know ... When two boats are drowning, you'll only swim to the one who has less chance of drowning. Everyone has different skills. It shouldn't be counted as a fault. Smile

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Originally posted by shyams

I felt bad for Sonali today when she asked PM abt Paranthas and PM told her "Spare me" very rudely Ouch Comeon somebody is making food for u and rather then telling Thanks ur passing on all these comments, not done Thumbs Down

You're forgetting that PM is not a contestant anymore. She has just come back from outworld - Has seen everything. She is behaving w/ everyone accordingly ...

Besides, Shonali was right today. PM's biggest enemy right now is Sid. Of course. N she behaved w/ Shonali that way - Half of the reason - because she is friendly w/ Sid.

I'm not trying to side - It's common sense.

Whatever were PM's reason but her behavior with Sho was plain wrong and more so if she is trying to improve her image in public, this will make it worse not better Ermm
TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Whatever her reasons? LOL It's too easy to point at someone without being part of it, isn't it? Tongue
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, as i read the synopsis and saw Sid's parts of the show in website i could see that he is a loner there. But that's ok because the reality in the real world is different. Sid might be lonely there in the BB house and the contestant there might not like him but as to what i am seeing in the real world , in BB's website and other web pages..Sid is starting to gain alot of fans. Sky has this thing of getting the majority with him very quickly and i appreciate him for this but that is just limited to the BB house and not the outside world. Sky has fans but not many..and this is very much visible in the BB FB page,twitter page and in IF aswell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
When Mahek was there for his support didn't he kept saying that he was playing solo like Mahek and "akhele khada hoon" and all that crap. And now when the chance is given for him to fight for his principles alone why is he whining?
the truth is, all those dialogues were just drama and he needs a mentor at all times.
He thought he cud use his big mouth and dialogues and get away without doing the task properly but it didn't work that way. And then he is withdrawing himself to act like the victim.

Agree, sky too wasn't right. But Sid is surely not a victim.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehabr

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
So far what I have observed - There are two simple reasons for Sid's sudden popularity.

1- Majority of Mahek Fans. Her favoring Sid.
2- Viewers hatred for Sky which leads to supporting Sid.

Other than that, I don't think he deserves it. He's the first one to have no guts to even complete his captaincy.

Go to top