Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
519)Shakti and Amar share scarf again!! Shakti is wearing the same scarf in Macau that Amar wore in Indore!! Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG where have I been? These macau pics are awesome! ArSha are definitely together!
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

517)Out of all the pics she has uploaded...almost all of them are with Amar and no one else. The two close pics are them taking pics alone as Shakti is holding her phone and taking the pic.

518)On FB Shakti said "Kunwar and I had a lot of fun in Macau" We can see that through all the pics.

robin can u plz provide me shakti's fb acount link where she said dat..plz i hav searched it so much but unable to find it..
magical_mania thumbnail
520) amar preferrred to sit with shakti in corner seats during deir flight...n not dharmeh or any other 1...which means...well u all know...
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey add me also to tha arsha fan list
 ni also hav a point
521)amar likes deepika,n shakti wears a similar outfit in macau to the one deepika wore in desi boyz in the song jhak marke (the blue one,yes)...i noe this is stupid but i thought of jus adding one

medha
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: medha16

hey add me also to tha arsha fan list

ni also hav a point
521)amar likes deepika,n shakti wears a similar outfit in macau to the one deepika wore in desi boyz in the song jhak marke (the blue one,yes)...i noe this is stupid but i thought of jus adding one

medha

No its cute...there are some I discard, but this is a nice thought!!

522)Both have danced to Kolaveri Di...Shakti shook a leg with DID gang and masters at Zee Awards and Amar danced to it in D3 new promo 
sujana9 thumbnail
thnx for adding me nd i have few things to ask?
112 pt "arsha rosy pic" can i see it i have searches but no...
156 pt can i get the veido link
166 borpuls award i did not get that did dey recevied any award r wat?
168 can i get the link to  the vedio
182 i watched this vedio like nearly 100 times i guess @6:36 amar asked vicky to tickle so that she doesnt say kabbaddii i guesss if i am wrong den i am srry i just felt like that check out that vedio nd confrim me abut it na @6:36 observe nly amar nd vicky!
101 point amar liked that toy given by shakti can i have any link to that pic plzzz
Edited by sujucoolstar - 12 years ago
sujana9 thumbnail
[

could plz plz sumone tell me which is dis video??? n wen it happend...i hav crackd my brains fr last 3 weeks n still cnt remember...so plz plz sumone help me..ASAP...
[/QUOTE] can u provide the link in comments
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

[

could plz plz sumone tell me which is dis video??? n wen it happend...i hav crackd my brains fr last 3 weeks n still cnt remember...so plz plz sumone help me..ASAP...

can u provide the link in comments This is a promotional video before D3 started sorry I too did not get to see it...nor do I have any link
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

thnx for adding me nd i have few things to ask?

112 pt "arsha rosy pic" can i see it i have searches but no...
156 pt can i get the veido link
166 borpuls award i did not get that did dey recevied any award r wat?
168 can i get the link to  the vedio
182 i watched this vedio like nearly 100 times i guess @6:36 amar asked vicky to tickle so that she doesnt say kabbaddii i guesss if i am wrong den i am srry i just felt like that check out that vedio nd confrim me abut it na @6:36 observe nly amar nd vicky!
101 point amar liked that toy given by shakti can i have any link to that pic plzzz

Rosy pic: