Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magical_mania thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
502. It was in amar's list that shakti shud win DID2...though Dharmesh is his very gud buddy so what he was opponent, frenz r also imp...dn y nly shakti 😉 defo smthng beyond frenshpEdited by magical_mania - 12 years ago
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I got one! Back in that July or August Arsha interview, Amar was saying how Shakti's favourite song was Brazil-na-na-na or something like that and in todays episode (Jan 17th) Amar was wearing a Brazil t shirt on the show!😃
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: perfectangel

502. shakti gave auditions in mumbai and so did amar (all i mean is he could have went to Delhi and other places but no mumbai destiny guys!!)

ek minute...do mean for dil dosti dance or dance india dance???? cuz for dance india dance he had given his audition in vadodra
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

ek minute...do mean for dil dosti dance or dance india dance???? cuz for dance india dance he had given his audition in vadodra

inshuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

oh sorry maine yeh galat point lagai hai 
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectangel

oh sorry maine yeh galat point lagai hai 

hahah its cool :)
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DilDostiDanceD3

OMG I got one! Back in that July or August Arsha interview, Amar was saying how Shakti's favourite song was Brazil-na-na-na or something like that and in todays episode (Jan 17th) Amar was wearing a Brazil t shirt on the show!😃

I thought of the same one...please number next time as I am very strict on it
r07c thumbnail
504)Both have danced to the hits songs of Remo's movie Faltu...in group dances. Amar dance to Char Baj Gaye in DKS and Shakti danced in D3 to Faltu title track.

505)Both have done the same dance step...in Mumbai auditions Shakti did that back twirl thing at 0:22http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujhuIb0jjC4 and Amar does it in DKS Finale at 1:50  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXxMuK0KMGE  and Amar does it in Dil Se Rey dance in D3.

506)In DKS Manish Paul says Amar's team mates call him Salman Khan because he always is ready to take off his shirt. Amar is doing the same in D3 this time Shakti gets to witness it and in DID2 Shakti is in awe when Salman Khan was coming and she said "Kunwar tu jaye ghar jaye" Amar has his real life Deepika and Shakti has her real life Salman Khan ❤️
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: robinc07

506)In DKS Manish Paul says Amar's team mates call him Salman Khan because he always is ready to take off his shirt. Amar is doing the same in D3 this time Shakti gets to witness it and in DID2 Shakti is in awe when Salman Khan was coming and she said "Kunwar tu jaye ghar jaye" Amar has his real life Deepika and Shakti has her real life Salman Khan ❤️

OMG!! this point is too good!!!!
someone go show arsha this so they can be official alredy
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriaReyansh

OMG!! this point is too good!!!!
someone go show arsha this so they can be official alredy

Thanks 😳 I do too much over analysis on all the videos lol but yeah I love this point too