||~*ArSha:Destined to be together AT 2*~|| - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
501...During their entire lifetym..dy hv shared d best moments together...be it unforgetble or adventorous..as both were together when shakti won DID, calendar launch, both riding 2-seater bicycle(Idk d exct name), n d best moment laying on d middle of the road in nyt tym that 2 in a romantic position aww..
Originally posted by magical_mania

501...During their entire lifetym..dy hv shared d best moments together...be it unforgetble or adventorous..as both were together when shakti won DID, calendar launch, both riding 2-seater bicycle(Idk d exct name), n d best moment laying on d middle of the road in nyt tym that 2 in a romantic position aww..
aww they have done it all 😉
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
500 POINTS!!!!! OMG!! I was gone for a month and now to so many new points!!!

ROBIN!!! I am still waiting for that one offscreen pic of Arsha Alone!!.. DANG IT kab milega yaar!!!!

All I keep getting is CHAMAR pics!!!!! What  Fuuti kismat!!
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

500 POINTS!!!!! OMG!! I was gone for a month and now to so many new points!!!

ROBIN!!! I am still waiting for that one offscreen pic of Arsha Alone!!.. DANG IT kab milega yaar!!!!

All I keep getting is CHAMAR pics!!!!! What  Fuuti kismat!!
Omg I got excited that you posted here lol...but yeah same but ArSha seem too shy right now 😉 with everyone bugging them. As for Chamar that is history and so are the pics 😃
Originally posted by perfectangel

where is the article 
http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=33730
Originally posted by robinc07

Omg I got excited that you posted here lol...but yeah same but ArSha seem too shy right now 😉 with everyone bugging them. As for Chamar that is history and so are the pics 😃

ROBIN

hhahaha you are so confident abt NO CHAMAR!..I love your Optimism!!!.. I really hope CHAMAR is over for good!.. SAVE AMAR!!! haha..

Everything updated...congrats Shamsaaa.for becoming Dazzler on here!!👏 Thank you everyone WOOOHOOO 500 PTS👏
AHHH JUST SAW WE PASSED 500 POINTS!!! HHAHAHA NOW GUYS THE NEXT ONE IS 600 WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
...Edited by perfectangel - 12 years ago

aww they have done it all 😉
😊 well want to add more of thngs in dis point 😉 so arsha hook up asap