Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
400 points and counting

351)Both have mentioned the D3 Pankhas (woohoo) and agree how much they love our support.

352)They keep reliving DID moments ever time. The dhak dhak scene is an example of this, the green outfits, their trust in on another, etc. Its amazing how they remember all their moments from DID!

353)Both find the same things funny...and love cracking up together.

354)Both love and respect Vikram Sir, who wouldn't.. he is so funny and talented.

355)Amar mentions two contests on FB about best face and best smile. Which are the contests concerning ArSha.
356) Amar says that his friend r calling and all and acting is diff s ppl assume u r goin around and all haha everyone is aware of ArSha 's hidden feelings for each other bt only they r nt realising it and giving it a name of acting..I wonder itne kam tym main dancers itne acche actors kaise ban gaye hmmm daal main kuch kaala hai ;) 

357)Its sweet how Shakti is going Hmm agreeing with everything Amar says.

358)Every actor needs screen space so as ARSHA 
in diwali special epi bts wen amar was speaking evrybdy was cuting him in b/w bt shakti alwz remains silent n let him speak specialy wen dy r juz 2

359)In the same video dy were talking abt roop tera mastana...n amar said bcz of shakti i get so many marks on my body...Nobody wud bare dat bt kunwar did

360)Even in d same video af8r a long discusn amar sudnly said she was luking hawt on wich Shakti was 1st shockd n dn blushng

361)Shakti was trying best to change d topic bt Amar kept on insisting her to talk abt her hawtness. Amar hum sb smjh rhe h tmhare intentns

362)Both were trying 2 pull each odrs leg. Amar at Shakti gave hm a tyt slap n shakti at he eats a lot 

363)Dy r d 1st n best dancin couple actors who have gvn d maximum perfrmances n d best 1

364)Dy alwz have a habit of cmpleting each odrs statements

365)Deir acting is 2 hot to handle dat evn censor board edit sm parts..lolz

366)In haye rama bts amar teasd shakti aka kria dat wil a gal alw her close frn to cm so near? acc 2 hm a gal wil nvr 2 dat n if she does dere is smthng beynd frmshp...bt in real amar is nly her close frn..bt stil she was cmfrtble...how cud she be
dy also said dy cud nt do dis wid a cmplete stranger
dat means kuch kuch ho rha h

367)Amar in the last BTS by Channel V said that he loves Deepika. In this BTS he compared Shakti and her hot sari to Deepika

368)Amar is OFFICIALLY Single!! What the heck are they waiting for?

369)They did Roop Tera Mastana on the spot!! Just AMAZING!!

370)Shakti thinks Amar looked like a hero...Jeetuji in the transparent shirt
371)Amar silently mouthed HOT to the camera after the HOT comment.

372)Amar danced to Chamak Challo while he was sick and Shakti danced with only 3 hours of sleep (I bet she was jet-lagged). Its amazing how dedicated these two are to their work.

373)In the same BTS, Amar kept saying "tune mujhe thapar ke badle mein kuchh nahi diya". He repeated it 3 times I think. Hmm...I wonder what Amar wants, thappad ke badle mein!
How about a kiss, Shakti?

374)He said that he was lost completely in Shakti and her dancing actually he was lost in her beauty ;)..aww he is so in love wid her<3<3

375)They tease each other in every bts and as it is said that yahaan jagda hota hai wahi pyaar hota hai ;)
376)During the "haye rama" sequence (uncensored) when Rey is supposed to kiss Kria at the corner of her mouth and then afterward when he kisses her neck, Amar doesnt really kiss Shakti altho thts what their supposed to do..he just brushes his lips against her skin. this shows tht no matter what it is thts between them whether its "just" frends or something more (i wish) they still have a huge level of respect for each other tht they think and both themselves and each other

377)Amar thought Shakti looked HOT in the sari...just imagine what he must have thought seeing Shakti's photoshoot.

378)Even in the Peace BTS , Amar and Shakti Stealing glances and Staring Cutely whenever Swaron and Palki were talking . How Adorable is THAT !!!!!! 

379) ArSha were always sitting Next to each other during the diwali Bts , even though other couples were not sitting together  . They were dreamily looking at each other when one amongst them is talking.

380. When Shakti is saying ki koi normal lakdi yeh nahi kar sakti, Amar jumps in and says ," yeh normal nahi hai yeh bahuth baadmaash hai!" now...people might think that he was talking about kria but he said in DID as well that shakti bhi bahuth baadmaash hai basically dono ki bf/gf ki choti moti nok jok lag rahi hai kya baat😉

381. hahhahah Shakti got mad when Amar didn't say she would help him she was like," kya matlav obviously i'll help you," acha... tum dono ki abhi ladayi hogai party ko lekar aur kriya rey ko manana padega dekhenge episode mein 😉 aur real life kaisa manata hai

382)During the peace bts , when Palki mentioned the word 'Kriyanssh' , both Shakti and Amar looked at each other and shared a smile . It appeared as if something was cooking between them n they were reviving their romantic moments . It potrayed that they love spending time with eachother . The r effin cute !!!!!!

383)Even most of Kriyaansh dialogues r apt for ArSha and they fit in their more situation perfectly for eg the destiny wala convo and the most recent one is the ques that Rey asks to Kria that would she be comfy wid someonelse actually that ques amar shld ask frm Shakti that would she be comfy doin such intimate scenes wid someone else..see universeji r giving so many hints to them that even their dialouges r so apt for them..

384)During the Chammak Challo act discussion as soon as Shantanu says Reyansh Shakti gets out of her thoughts and looks straight at him...kya baat hai yaar matlab Shakti har cheez suna chathi hain jo usse related hai

385)Jab shakti ne suna ki Amar ko takleef thi she sort of jumped and looked at Amar!! AWWW she's worried about the takleef and probably why he didn't tell her about it

386)Just as i said Shakti ko chinta thi Amar ki phata phat," tho AAPNE dewai kyun nahi lee?" ek tho appne kaha jaha DID mein isko instead of usko and second shakti wanted to know why amar didn't take medicine

387)Now look at Sneha when Amar and Shakti are argueing why he didn't take dewai: it looks like shes smiling at the discussin Amar and Shakti are having jaisa kuch na kuch tho hai

388)In the latest VIDEO...(friendship wala) when ArSha are talking...when anyone of them talks...the other one listens with so much concerns and constantly smiles and stares each other...Awww..so sweet of them...SHOW THEIR CONCERN FOR EACH OTHER!  

389)On d mention of word Indore..Shakti Is cheerin Indore ..n she also tap Kunwar on his arms...😊

390)While answerin question abt his dancing career, Kunwar luks dat Shakti...befr answerin...n She jst nods her head to him wid smile on her face...☺️
391)On being askd how is she gtin adjst to shw as she hav done 2 - one reality n 2nd fiction she says..two things dat common is 1st him - luking at Kunwar n 2nd dance...gosh☺️...Dance at no 2...Kunwar @ 1...☺️ 

392)Everyone frm d cast starts teasing her ...even Kunwar blusing...n messy teasing her dat u said it...☺️...sumthing is cuking dat v dnt knw???😉 

393)Chk out Arsha's elbow fight @ 13.46  

394)In latest friendship video Amar looking at Shakti keenly while asking her question r u jealous ans Shakti slightly disappointed when Amar said let them b girls i'll my work

395) From Facebook I quote Ashwini Nair "hey...ystrday i ws watchng D3 ka diwali special BTS on tv...& d girls wer talking abt deir Gopala performance...& alisha ws telling abt simmi's dance move...& it ws kria's idea...& kria ws lyk it ws her "K" effect...(d way she does it in d show)Suddenly alisha & vishakha startd giggling & laughing & tellin K-effect, K-effect...& i think dey meant K for Kunwar... :D& shakti's expressions wer lyk "Stop it guys...!!!" :D :PM nt sure of dis...but i think der is sumthing b/w Amr & Shakti... :D ?"
396)Amar b4 speaking nythng luks at Shakti n af8r hs statement he again luks at her 4 her reactn...aww dats very sweet of him.. 

397)Before elbow fyt amar hit Shakti wid hs shouldr gvn her a hint to put her arms stickng next 2 hm..n was constantly watchng her...Shakti din luk at hm bt held her arms nxt to hm stickng (in dis interview Shakti had her arms straip or next to Amar bt nt atchd) when she did so Amar was luking at her hand at a stretch n dn deir sweetest elbow fyt eva startd...dat means dy share smthng more dan frenshp...aww plz disclose dat soon. 

398)In middle of the interview also dy shared many luk luk scenes ...only hawa hawa was missing. 

399)Wen Amar was askd is dere ny changes in hs style or smthng lyk dat wen he has a huge f'male fan base he said ok n  Massy said no Shakti lukd at Massy n shard a convo relatd 2 Amar. 

400)Sory i dun knw d exct tym bt in d same video..Alisha patd Shakti to call her she was busy in luking at Amar's syd n dn again a pat by Alisha..Shakti lukd at her n Alisha wispered smthng whch brought shakti to luk at amar n smile...i thnk Alisha said smthng abt Amar.

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
r07c thumbnail
450 points and counting

401)Shakti in the new bts said that Amar is boombart

402)Shakti was lil bit jealous when amar said Deepika is  boombart u can say that through her expressions

403)Shakti kept the pic of her and Amar in it and he said ok cutely

404)Amar at the end said ki i know who these two birds r pointing 2wards the gift 

405)Refern to d recent wassup interview, Amar n Shakti r so convincing dat dy can't say no to each other.                     
vlcsnap-2011-12-07-18h27m21s209 png1
406)They both luk cute wen act kiddish. 

407)Amar desperately wants us to make Shakti realise abt her feelings..dats y he keeps on insisting to tell her dat we want dm 2 hook up asap. 

408)They alwayz cmplete each other be it statement or behaviour wen Shakti actd chldlyk he also jumpd on d bandwagon... 

409)Amar is smart dats y he let her keep dat fotoframe so dat it helps her 2 miss him. 

410)Piegons r renound 4 deir passionate love 2...so he kept dat piece wid him whch cn symbolize deir love 
411)Amar find reasons to be near Shakti be it reel or real...in d same video wen he was mesmerzng Deepika's dimple he started falling on Shakti.

412)Shakti says when she calls Amar bombad woh dil se nikla...acha kya baat hai aur dil mein aur bhi cheeza hai Shakti jo tumein baar nikalna chaiya

413)Amar then again admits Shakti is bombad because of the next upcoming dance matlab Amar must have been watching her dance intently jab wo party mein dance kar rahi hogi 

414)Awww amar chatha hai ki Shakti uske gifts khole now someone tell me they're not dating they are sooo together i can bet on it

415)Shakti gift dhere dhere kol rahi hai because the tape is really hard; look exchange between Arsha; then Amar takes the box and opens it AWWW ab tho vo dono ankhon ki bhasha smaj raha hai  sooo cute

416)Jab amar letter par raha hai and it says Kria humein tumhari eyes bahut pasand hai he raises his eyebrows like wah wah acha hua yeh ladka nahi kaa raha hai warna... hahha or it was like kya sach likhe hai

417)When the letter says humein aap dono bahut pasand hai she goes soo sweet!!! awww matlab Shakti bhi chathi hai jo hum chathe hai

418)Amar says," yeh HUM bahuth sambal kar rakhne wala hai" achaa wah wah wah ab yeh main se hum hoge hain kab news bateyengay!!!!!!

419)Shakti says mujhe pune bulalo mujhe yaha par nahi rahna hai...and looks at Amar woah woah what does that mean she wants to go but doesn't want to leave Amar or she wants to go to Pune with Amar

420)Hahah arreee did anybody hear Shakti at the end when amar says main sapno mein chala jata hoon shakti goes are mai bhi tho hoon SOMEBODY TELL ME THEY'RE NOT DATING AND I WON'T BELIEVE IT THIS THING IS PROOF SHAKTI IS JEALOUS!!!
421)In all the BTS Amar is always the one flirting and chipko with Shakti...but recent BTS he hasn't been flirting much in interviews. But, now all of a sudden Shakti has become the flirt out of the two...what happened? Amar trying to hide something  by keeping distance? And Shakti can't help express herself? 

422)Amar and Shakti fighting over the gifts and cards was so adorable. If ArSha hook up Amar will shower her with gifts.

423)Amar saluted Piyu's (wooohooo) Haye Rama Vm...but why all out all the VMs he mentions this one? Piyu has posted others but Amar likes this one the best...I wonder why

424)In all the BTS with the D3 gang...ArSha always shine the most...with their flirting...look look hawa hawa, finishing eachother's sentences. That questionnaire interview they had only 2 questions but they made the interivew a highlight through their expressions, answers, arms glued to one another haha, blushing, flirting, etc 

425. i was just watching some old performances of Arsha from their DID2 days and i noticed tht whenever kunwar did duets with anyone besides shakti, either a step wud be done wrong or a lift wudnt work out but whenever he did them with shakti the entire performance wud be PERFECT. in a bts shakti sed she gets angry whenever they cant do a step right...is tht why kunwar always had perfect duets with her, becuz he didnt want to upset her? 😉
426.  In the latest wassup interview of ArSha ,  Amar opened a gift containing a showpiece in which two birds where sitting together . Amar cutely said that " Main samajh gaya aapki feelings ko kiii aap kya kehna chahte hai aur yeh kii yeh do birds kaun hai " . Aisa lag rha tha kii he was signalling shakti and not Kria about something !!!!!! Toh Kya chal rha hai ArSha , Hmm hmm LOL ????It felt like both are already couples !!!!!  They posses naturally Chemistry !!!!! They dont need to act  , they are so Perfect !!!!!!!

427. When Amar opened the Photo frame gift , he said that Yeh humari photo hai , But Shakti mentioned it again kii ITS OUR PIC DURING D3 PHOTOSHOOT !!!!! Aisa lag rha tha she wants to Hint Amar to regain about their some romantic memory !!!!!!!! DAAL MEIN KUCH KALA HAI GUYS !!!!!!!!!!

428. In the IVF Interview , Shakti mentioned Amar the first thing common between DID and D3 and not Dance !!!!!! we all know Dance has been her life but She answered AMAR !!!!!! it truly indicates Amar has become an inseparable part of her laught and she iss slowly and gradually falling for Amar !!!! Awww

429. In the same video when Shakti was trying to cover up the thing by saying that Dance was the first thing and Amar was the second thing , She mispelled Kunwar Amarjeet singh by saying JKunwar Amar singh !!!!! Isse pata chalta hai she was trying to hide something !!!!! Karlo koshish ArSha humse cheeze Chupane kii , Par PYAAR CHuPYE NAHI CHUPTA LOL

430)This link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9JBrz98yrM
its a preview of DID3 and it was showing flashbacks of DID and DID2 and when the contestants of DID2 were showed every time Amar or Shakti were shown they were together. the  flashbacks showed them 3 times of performances they did together!!! and all 3 times it was their Khuda Jaane dance!!  hayeee yea kaisa sign hai 😉 
431)In friendship video diector asks every body to lift Sharon 
and go out except rey and kriya u can actually hear him, Amar and 
Shakti starts walking slowly, then Amar so impatiently starts asking 
"abhi kya karna hai" twice u can hear him too ,may b he is waiting 4 
some romance😉

434)SHAKTI has 6 letters in her name!
KUNWAR also has 6 letters in his name!

435)In wassup christmas spl.
shakti says dat wen Kunwar Reaches top of d tree..she will cut d tree..n our Santa humari goodh me aa jayega n i lov d part wen Kunwar asks Shakti to decide who she wants Santa or Rey n she says...Rey, Kunwar & Santa sab chahiye...Gosh...Shakti...Kunwar didnt had himself in his options n still u mentiond him...
436)Chk out d video @ 0:50
Kunwar is Staring @ Shakti...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_WIUIvQ3jk&feature=youtu.be

437)Shakti finds Amar sweet and touched by his nice thought of giving back to the needy. Its sweet how Shakti and Amar always agree with each other. 

438)Its cute how Amar is singing in a funny way and Shakti keeps giving him that look. I love at the end of the video how the turn to face each other. 

439)Both have the same childhood dream of celebrating Christmas. Hopefully, this year they did together and enjoyed church with Macie and Sam and the gang.

440)Both Amar and Shakti are thinking photography these couple of days. Shakti with her calendar and yesterday Amar just LIKED and commented on MADS Photography on FB.
441)In the latest CHRISTMAS SPECIAL episode...even at the last ArSha looked into each other's eyes...yes...they can't stop looking into each others eyes!!! awww...  

442)Amar n shakti has always achievd deir dreams 2gether..be it a small1 or larger..dy were together in DID fame, amar loves goa dy were together dere 2, amar had a dream to deco christmas tree, dis 2 he cmpleted wid shakti, dy r perfctly ready to walk hand in hand 4eva.

443)In Kriya R is after K ! another sign from universe ji 

444)Amar and Shakti weared same color cloth like a perfect couple on the launch party of Shakti's calender 
http://www.tellychakkar.com/slideshow/year-ahead-sensuous-shakti-mohan

445)Shakti hugged Amar at her launch which was so adorable.
446)Best News of the Day!!! Reporter says "Co-dancer and her current LOVE INTEREST, Kunwar"OMFG aaahhh

447)Shakti says Amar is very versatile dancer and can pick up on any step. 

448)Amar says he loves her eyes, body, face in the picture of January

449)Both state their love for contemporary and Terence Sir gizak ke got them to become amazing contemporary dancers

450)Interviewer is craving for ArSha interview...I wonder why? 
r07c thumbnail
r07c thumbnail
500 points and counting

451)Both are looking like a couple and just the way they stand beside each other they look SMASHINGLY HOT!

452)Both like the same picture--January WOW that's what you say--Great minds think alike

453)So adorable how Amar keeps nodding and agreeing with our DIVA!

454)Shakti asks Amar to speak out the January pic...its like she was wanting to hear him say stuff about her.

455)Amar loves Shakti's eyes and loves each and every pic...
456)Amar has never seen such an amazing female dancer until he met Shakti

457)Amar can't really express himself about Shakti's USB cuz there is so many amazing things about her.

458)He thanks god for giving him "such an amazing dancer" Its cute Shakti is trying to compliment him about versatility but he does not want to take over her spotlight and said "she is just too good"

459) By KAJEN (Aarti) She said m not so good with words... but Shakti Kunwar is good with words khe khe

460)Its cute how they always giggle about the same thing New Year Jhatkas...so cute
461)Both have been background dancers to other artists.

462)They love and respect the same people, Terence Sir, Geeta Ma, Remo Sir, Ashish Sir

463)Both have struggled so much and said such encouraging words to struggling dancers.

464)Shakti is so flattered by Amar's words that she hugs him and its cute how their heads always find eachother hehe.

465)Both forget about everything when they dance
466)He loves contemporary...Shakti is so impressed when he said that...watch her expression.

467)He loves all her pics...just imagine when he saw her pictures...he probably said HOT again hehe. 

468)Both want to do anything connecting to dance and never want to loose dance as it has created them.

469)Shakti has taught him contemporary...I bet Amar has taught her hip hop moves.

470)In Kriyansh k for Kunwar in starting and in end sh for Shakti 
471)In the IF Calendar launch interview when Kunwar says he "is in love with the calendar", Palki jumps in and says "what? you are in love with Shakti?" The whole gang teases him about it and he blushes 
This means there is definitely something going on and the D3 Gang is aware of it.

472)In the IF video Terence says that Guru tab bante hai jab schaat aise milte hai (lol spelling sucks). Terence said the same thing about Amar when he got eliminated from DID2. 

473)Amar says he loves contemporary and a few seconds before that Shakti said contemporary is me

474)Amar has been there in every big moment of Shakti's life...DID, DID Finale, D3 and now Calendar launch. The two are so lucky and successful when they are together. Amar is always the 1st one to be so happy for Shakti...in DID he was always cheering her own and hugging her even when it was just her solo. DID Finale Amar is jumping up and down and hugged her and also lifted her up. D3 Amar got the role first and he was so happy that he gets to work with Shakti again and same said by Shakti. Now the calendar launch, Amar is dressed up for the occasion and said so many words for her and how proud he is of her achievement. 

475)After every shoot Shakti has to touch up her lipgloss and Amar always fixing his hair...both are so cute with their habits and tease each other about it (gives them another reason to flirt).
476)Amar loves Deepika (which has been said before in another point), but his real life Deepika is Shakti as he got to dance with her on Khuda Jaane (Deepika's song) and romance her through D3. 

477)The calendar launch video the reporter says: "DANCING SENSATIONS SHAKTI AND KUNWAR" aaahhh the sound of their name together is music to the ears.

478)Most viewed ArSha video on youtube is 591,267: Khuda Jaane...which started everything!!

479)In the Xmas video Amar keeps teasing Shakti by saying "Samjh gaye na" over and over

480)Its cute when Shakti is talking about Terence polishing up her contemporary...Amar laughs and when Amar says the same thing Shakti laughs.
481)In the D3 gang photo, Shakti and Amar are the only ones holding a calendar. Its like Amar had a hold of the calendar first😉

482)In the interview Shakti says "WE need to create pathways for ourselves and do something new" after talking about how DID has given her and Amar so much. Shakti and Amar may go different pathways, but with each other's support they will achieve all the success in the world.

483)On a recent FB status Amar says he "wants to achieve all his goals" I bet Shakti and her calendar launch has inspired him to do what it takes to succeed in his goals.

484)There is a DID article on Khuda Jaane called---"Dance India Dance contestants dating?" which was talking about how Terence sent them on a date together. But, its like destiny was telling us beforehand what may come in the future. 

485)D3 is going to Indore...Shakti says that Indore is her favourite city  History repeats itself again..ArSha together in Indore aawww
486) Amar means Immortal and Shakti means the power to live...Hence, There is no AMAR without SHAKTI!!!!!! ArSha needs to be toghter..forever and ever!!!!  

487) Shakti said Amar has taught her so much...whether its dance or about life.

488) Amar has taught Shakti hip hop and she has taught him contemporary...together they are indestructible and capable of any dance.

489) Amar said if he didn't win DID he wanted Shakti to win...so sweet haare mein to jeet hai! Both are always happy for each other's success

490) Shakti loves Amar as a dancer and has not seen such a versatile dancer.
491) Amar can't stop gushing about Shakti...he said he saw all the shots and the unselected and selected pics...I bet he went to her shoots.

492) Both love having each other as dance partners and co-actors.

493) Amar loves Shakti's dancing and now acting...aWww

494)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhodFXK1e1o
@ 9:00
Kunwar says "i just love her"..and then corrects himself saying "i just love it "hayee

495)When Remo gives Shakti an MJ band  the camera shows Punit and Kunwar and altho both are smiling and clapping u can see the pride and joy in Kunwar's smile and eyes :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiue2eqpCc4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2795c43RVAAACA
496)When Jay is introducing Kunwar's performance he says "Kunwar calls "rocking" "roaking" and right away the camera focuses on Shaktis face and smile spreads on her face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7gLGn20rw&feature=relmfu
Hayee evn cameramen noe abt their connection 

497)Amar= *And now she is walking with me in d3 as co-star then paused said partner!<3

498)Shakti keeps talking about "hum dono" or "we" or "us" over and over in both launch videos and including Amar in every way.

499)Shakti says "I am very happy that I have such friends that have supported me... who has lifted me so much (she puts her hands up like a lifting motion" and its adorable when Amar laughs.

500)
Sam posted that rock picture of ArSha on her phone and basically Shakti asked Sam to text the picture to her cuz she likes it ;) and yesterday Shakti posted the same pic on 
her "Mobile Uploads" and captioned it:

Shakti Mohan Be nice to me else I will throw this stone at ya... Lol

r07c thumbnail
r07c thumbnail
r07c thumbnail
600 points and counting Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
BIG WELCOME TO AT # 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please guys the rules are the same, new users please read them as they are important. Please continue writing the numbers down and DO NOT QUOTE the list THANKS

395)From Facebook I quote Ashwini Nair "hey...ystrday i ws watchng D3 ka diwali special BTS on tv...& d girls wer talking abt deir Gopala performance...& alisha ws telling abt simmi's dance move...& it ws kria's idea...& kria ws lyk it ws her "K" effect...(d way she does it in d show)Suddenly alisha & vishakha startd giggling & laughing & tellin K-effect, K-effect...& i think dey meant K for Kunwar... :D& shakti's expressions wer lyk "Stop it guys...!!!" :D :PM nt sure of dis...but i think der is sumthing b/w Amr & Shakti... :D ?"

ALMOST 400!!!!!!!!! Love all you ArShaniyan Dazzlers for all the great points and all the rest for the support!