Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karega (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

ROFL LOVED the epi. So much fun! ROFL

Viren acting goofy was such a treat to watch. The way he sneakily tries the kheer when no one is around and then hogs down the entire bowl while the whole family looks on, like somebody who's not been given food for days.ROFL It was hilarious the way he ate it, not even stopping to look at anyone for a second, just him and his kheer. ROFL

And the expressions of the rest were what made it so amazing. Dadaji's shock at Viren's sudden lack of manners, Chachu looking so hurt that he didn't even get to taste, Virat trying to shove his spoon into the kheer
and then cracking up at the situation. ROFL But chachu's reactions were the best. "Kheer to meethi hi hoti hai. Itna calorie conscious mat ban" ROFL And then how he says to Kadambari at the end "saari kha gaya" with that heartbroken face. ROFL

On a side note, also loved the Jeevika-Manu phone convo. The way Manu was struggling with making parathas, and then that Dabboo moment in the beginning where he's planning to get chole bhature in an attempt to escape her parathas. ROFL

was gonna crash when I saw yer post.. tht of replying b4 sleeping.. oh Viren's monologue wid kheer.. and then chachu's exp while Viren is at it.. killed me.. I watched it like 4 times and chachu's face cracks me up every time...LOL his chup baith.. to saari kha gaya.. like he still cldnt believe itROFL priceless.. while Virat cracked up at the whole fiasco.. esp dadaji and swamini's reaction to Viren's buffoonery.. epic stuff.. yup like dabbu manu.. i always like their scenes..even the shock on badi beeji's face as beeji said manu is gonna cook more regularly now.. like gone are the days of eating heartily..ROFL each actor is funny.. i even cracked up at Swamini's OCD.. no wonder I like her.. I am like tht.. i clean the kitchen while I am cooking.. dont liek piling stuff etc..ROFL I can so see her.. LOL

but I completely forgot abt d whole thing wrt the last scene.. make me an avi of the bit where he is alone and looks at the kheer from the corner of his eyes.. to tastes it wid ye kaisi kheer hain ROFL i cant get over tht bit.. its close to the ladder climbing moment.. ROFL tomorrow's precap will be another laugh fest.. wid him bending over to see whr his biwi went.. ROFL dork..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 14 December 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
oh...yaar...i m totally in luv with ur posts...!!

every morning i reach office and the first thng i do is read thm...!!!!!!!!!!

awesome...nthng more to comment...KT was superb yesterday...and ur post explained it perfectly :))))

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

awesome...nthng more to comment...KT was superb yesterday...and ur post explained it perfectly :))))

thanks buddy.. I am glad my post makes you laugh in the morning.. and all yer comments makes me happy enough to sleep well at niteLOL I was watching the last bit again.. and remembered KTs line.. main sari kheer dabaa li.. in all means Dabaaa ke khana Issey hi kehte hainROFLROFLyup KT is pretty good in his unassuming comic timing.. a rare trait.. today's was clearly second best after the chayp one on yer avi.. tht still remains my fave..LOL

Hawa-Hawaii

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
LOL it was truly a worth watching over and over again scene for the fab acting by all

sonali.19281

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

thanks buddy.. I am glad my post makes you laugh in the morning.. and all yer comments makes me happy enough to sleep well at niteLOL I was watching the last bit again.. and remembered KTs line.. main sari kheer dabaa li.. in all means Dabaaa ke khana Issey hi kehte hainROFLROFLyup KT is pretty good in his unassuming comic timing.. a rare trait.. today's was clearly second best after the chayp one on yer avi.. tht still remains my fave..LOL

yeah thts my fav too...just don't feel like changing it at all...!!!!!!!!!

sonali.19281

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Why the eff is the epi still not on YT?
Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

[QUOTE=tara_211]oh...yaar...i m totally in luv with ur posts...!!

yeah thts my fav too...just don't feel like changing it at all...!!!!!!!!!...KTs expressions changed at lightning speed...lol

Edited by tara_211 - 15 December 2011 at 12:01am

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Why the eff is the epi still not on YT?

its not public.. its been there for a while now.. here goes.. no excusesROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZEB0Q-PHs