India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karega

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
EPIC epi... ROFL If yesterday was just an appetizer today was totally the dessert (for fellow chocolate lovers.. it was like a warm choco mud pie with molten chocolate sauce dripping and icecream).. something that plays with your mind and kicks your senses... and trust me am not talking about alcohol here.. alcohol hits hard.. chocolate teases.. and thats what it was... slow easy appeal to the senses...and if you didnt figure by my title the epi belonged to.. and was aptly commanded by our very own chichoraness galore KT..Cool 

confession time: one of the scenes in this show that made me a convert was the drunk Viren scene.. as I sat up and took notice of the impeccably subtle but bang on comic timing this guy has.. and boy I was waiting for an encore of the goofy Viren..LOL the quirks in Viren are a scream.. and KT delivers it like the dollop of smooth cream on your cheese cake (blame the holiday season and lack of sugar in the kheerLOL for this torture.. ) I wish I could cut it down bit by bit.. expression by expression but I am scared this would become longer than the longest thesis Ashu writesLOL

so starting off.. the easy conversation that has started flowing btw JV is defo a treat to watch.. intermixed with Viren's romantic anxiousness and Jeevika's characteristic nervousness.. the exchange had loads of undercurrents in terms of expression changes and timing... now Idk if the chem KT-KD have has something to do with it or not.. but the little nuances KD dispalyed as Jeevika looks away while Viren is on his mushy spree of dreams breaking..thats what makes chemistry in a banter even in the absence of striking lines.. esp cheeky ones.. the next bit was defo Viren's comprehension and playful exp when Jeevika changes the topic asking about everyone.. and he raises his brows.. playing along.. telling her to stop and ask the staff to get the spoons.. the meri biwi made kheer.. was one of the first of the MANY to follow.. reminded me of main aisa hoon nahi.. par jeevika ki yaad rahi thi instanceROFL

but the epi took epic proportions in Viren's quirky monologue as Jeevika left.. and KT was at his comic best.. his comic timing mixed with Viren's dorkiness is a WINNER.. as evident in this scene.. I got excited as the funny Viren bg music came around.. heck m gonna brk this up..  Bugger sits there rubbing his palms in a moment of 'should I should I not'ROFLROFL and there goes his self argument.. lawyer as he is.. has to PROVE  a point.. the next MERI BIWI neROFL the looking around if anyone''s watching.. the looking for a bowl but chucking the idea.. and the stealthy look of awareness tht he was doing a crime.. digging from the bowl itself.. the satiated face as he is about to achieve his goal.. and the suddenly  quizzical look as he goes.. ye kaisi kheer hain yaar..to the simply put the  bowl back b4 he is discovered in his act...  epic presence.. one man commanded the scene.. no support.. no major comic lines.. just sheer body language.. goofiness galore..LOLnow that's impeccable miming/ monoacting talent..

talking of supportROFL the side cast was equally qualitative in the namoonagiri.. I loved Chachu's chup bey.. kya didi ki tarah health co co conscious baat kar raha hain.. kheer to meethi hi hoti hainROFL oh I love this chachu actor.. everytime the camera was on him.. the disappointment in missing the kheer.. and the lil hope that J might make another round.. only to be crushed.. good stuff.. again Viren's 'uh sure' look as the patriarch and matriarch go on their bahu praising rant.. was good..

And then the vocal one goes again.. Meri biwi ne banaya hain...ROFL to add to it.. chachu wid d bowl.. like a bhikari. .too good...LOL and the chaos takes over.. I love such comedy of error situations.. Viren with his uncomfy gulping look.. Chachu wid the restlessness and bowl in his hand.. Jeevika completely confused at this side of Viren...LOLSwamini and dadaji's embarrassed annoyance.. Virat cracking up at the whole scene.. of bua da laadla bigad gaya..ROFL full rounded comic affair.. 

Swamini's childlike annoyance at the scenario was cute.. LOLVirat's khaya piya kuch nahi.. bill clearing kiya wasLOL.. the guy defo gets cheeky lines..  Viren finally heading to his fateLOL leaving a dazed and fazed chachi and a very upset chachu wid his banana.. oh what a fitting end to the entertaining scene..

in spite of reading all of my rant.. if you dont find it funny.. may be you should watch it from my eyes.. and if you still dont find it funny.. hmmm goofiness aint yer idea of fun.. find a better post..LOL like minded chindi goofers.. SPAM AWAY...LOL

p.s did I say this was gonna be short.. LOL well now you know good comedy gets me going..Wink

Edited by sonali.19281 - 14 December 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshiningstarzsabeehajenna_promanticgurl070nikhilageetjust_juhiHawa-HawaiiSarah4evaKSG_luvashred12nithya..aa123.80

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY loved your analysis!!!!!   Clap I absolutely cannot stop watching the last half of the episode... from when their first real convo as husband and wife happens to the end of the kheer scene. Everybody's expressions were just priceless!! I think its moments like these that make this show so worth watching!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

TOTALLY loved your analysis!!!!!   Clap I absolutely cannot stop watching the last half of the episode... from when their first real convo as husband and wife happens to the end of the kheer scene. Everybody's expressions were just priceless!! I think its moments like these that make this show so worth watching!!!!

you got it dude.. I totally watch the show for the light hearted fun and exchanges.. and they do have a good ensemble in terms of actors.. even the chaudhury family scene was funny.. Badji BGs hung open mouth at having to each Manvi's food regularly was priceless too.. and Manu Dabbu scene had its usual charm.. to get the story moving one needs emotional tracks etc.. .and the actors deliver rather well.. but the effort they put in little comic scenes like these defo take the cake for me..an a big fan of good clean comedy.. without being OTT or slapstick.. the om prakash, utpal dutt kinds.. in chupke chupke and golmaalBig smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Oh god I was dying at the scene I totally crazies up
Poor viren love him tons his cute expression after eating the kheer was priceless and virat and Chachus behavior cracked me especially wen vorat was buggin his bro to pass the kneed to him and the way he was laughing made me laugh too

sonali.19281

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
LOOOL brilliant review!! Seriously agree with every word!! I was totally cracking up when viren was eyeing the kheer and then trying to eat it stopping the others. The viren and jeevika 'undercurrents' as you said in the convo was brilliantly done. I also loved that immensely. I can't wait for tomowrow when Jeevika checks up on poor viren. He will deffo need the acidity pills.ROFL The precap again cracked me up with dadaji screaming at viren whilst viren was occupied looking at his wifey.LOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

LOOOL brilliant review!! Seriously agree with every word!! I was totally cracking up when viren was eyeing the kheer and then trying to eat it stopping the others. The viren and jeevika 'undercurrents' as you said in the convo was brilliantly done. I also loved that immensely. I can't wait for tomowrow when Jeevika checks up on poor viren. He will deffo need the acidity pills.ROFL The precap again cracked me up with dadaji screaming at viren whilst viren was occupied looking at his wifey.LOL

thanks buddy.. glad you concur..it was howlarious really..LOL each of KTs goofy look at the kheer.. so impatient at first.. ROFL how much in love is this guy really... Jeevika if nothing else should really get the drift now..at the level of motivated investment he has for her.. and her bland dessert.. he was pretty much having condensed milk and rice..LOL yikes.. but his anxiousness and chori chori tasting it.. monologue was the best.. liked the undercurrents too like I mentioned... at d precap.. totally howlarious exp again.. as he is literally bending to check her outROFLROFL i wanted to tell him.. if saying it umpteen times dint drill it in yer head.. let me do it.. TERI BIWI HI HAIN.. no one is taking her away.. yahi pe rehegi thand rakh..ROFLcant wait for tomorrow.. dorky viren is my fave... someone needs to make avis of his monologue wid d kheer from today.. from the time he eyes it slantingly..LOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Oh god I was dying at the scene I totally crazies up
Poor viren love him tons his cute expression after eating the kheer was priceless and virat and Chachus behavior cracked me especially wen vorat was buggin his bro to pass the kneed to him and the way he was laughing made me laugh too

yup generally i dont crack up so bad.. but something abt the earnest goofiness in viren and equally dry wit of Chachu just did me in..LOLROFL Virat's expression matched mine exactly.. I was ROFL like a moron myself at the whole Viren chachu antics.. in addition to swamini and dadaji's aghast embarrassment like Viren was possessed and Jeevika's wats going on disbelief lookLOL she is surely discovering a lot of Viren on day 1 itself.. esp d dorky loverROFL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 14 December 2011 at 8:44pm

just_juhi

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
ROFL LOVED the epi. So much fun! ROFL

Viren acting goofy was such a treat to watch. The way he sneakily tries the kheer when no one is around and then hogs down the entire bowl while the whole family looks on, like somebody who's not been given food for days.ROFL It was hilarious the way he ate it, not even stopping to look at anyone for a second, just him and his kheer. ROFL

And the expressions of the rest were what made it so amazing. Dadaji's shock at Viren's sudden lack of manners, Chachu looking so hurt that he didn't even get to taste, Virat trying to shove his spoon into the kheer
and then cracking up at the situation. ROFL But chachu's reactions were the best. "Kheer to meethi hi hoti hai. Itna calorie conscious mat ban" ROFL And then how he says to Kadambari at the end "saari kha gaya" with that heartbroken face. ROFL

On a side note, also loved the Jeevika-Manu phone convo. The way Manu was struggling with making parathas, and then that Dabboo moment in the beginning where he's planning to get chole bhature in an attempt to escape her parathas. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhisonali.19281

Go to top