Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Overrated & Underrated actors and actresses? (Page 2)

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
^ Yes,adhoori mohabbat waala.Us mein she didnt act well.Nope didnt watch the dramas that u named.I guess she was a beginner,thats y she wasnt up to the mark in Meri adhoori mohabbat.

No yaar thats not the case.Fawad Fever is high these days,thats it.
when it comes to actresses,i think Sanam Baloch & lately Saba Qamar are good actresses,Luckily they arent being over rated,not under rated so no point in mentioning emSilly

& coming to actors,yes Adnan siddiqui is good but man he's gotten old & hasnt maintained himself.In Maat,He looks really old.Although,it might be character demand but still...bohat old

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
mhhmmm... i respect and appreciate your opinions Beenish is good actress and yet she is annoying if you don't mind may i add few names ?

Over rated:
Sana Askari:
man that girl can't act thats it i don't want to be rude as many people might be her fans and i don't want to upset them

Under rated:
 Azfar Rehman: 
The poor guy was a superstar in 2006-7-8 but he is very under rated nowadays people are  degrading him saying he can't act but i've always seen great acting skills in him sure he is not as great as Faisal Qureshi or others but he isn't that bad the worst  was when in Kaala Jadu Humayun Ashraf a new guy's name was above Azfar Rehman's!!  i mean its very painful to actors when they are on top and you throw them on ground its just my opinion if you don't agree than don't be harsh please 

Secondly Soniya Hussain:

her acting is super in dareecha yet i don't see many fans of her she in my opinion acted way better than Sana  

i hope any of you don't mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I totally agree with imran abbas part thankfully he isn't coming on much anymore or else I would just thrown my tv away Stern Smile
But hamayun can act , yes takes alot shows but I still love his acting. And farhan and tooba needs to come more often, Which ever show of her I have seen till yet, she is amazing in every show.
I think ayesha khan is in another overrated actress Ermm
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

I agree with Imran Abbas being overrated,rather highly over-rated.I used to be all gaga over his looks,but his real-life attitude and his acting have actually been quite irritating.I'm  glad he took an off!!...Lol...Humayun's not over-rated:he acts well and he deserves all tht he gets.That's wht I feel.I think none of the other actors are as over-rated as Imran.

Adnan Siddiqui is underrated:he's an awesome actor.He hasn't really maintained himself well;but he CAN act.So,yeah;he deserves more.I really like Hassan Niazi:he acts really well.And he's quite under-rated.Indeed,deserves more and better roles.

Ermm...not to sure abt girls...but I think actresses like Sarwat Gilani are being wasted-I mean she aint tht good,but she's NATURAL.So,she deserves more.Dunno if any of the girls are overrated.Lolll...jitna karti hain,utni hi popularity bhi mil rai hai.:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika2692001Usman.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Over rated Actors:
Imran Abbas
Azfar
Danish Taimoor
Faisal Qureshi (I really like Faisal.. but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.. Fahad Mustafa is a much better actor)
Sami Khan
basically all the new guys who are on tv 24/7 Dead

Over rated actresses:
Beenish Chauhan
Sunita Marshal
Aiza Khan
Sana Askari
Amna Sheikh
Madiha Iftikhar
Jugun Kazim

Under rated actors:
Adnan Siddiqi
Farhan Ali Agha
Azar from Azar ki aayegi baraat
Faisal Rehman
the guys from Mera Naseeb (both of them.. adeel and i dont remember nazia's husband's name)

Under rated actresses:
Sawera Nadeem
Nadia Jameel
alot more not coming into my mind right now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicstarstruckkUsman.Sunshine Girl

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Pulwasha i quite agree with your list.. my views on your choice..

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Over rated Actors:
Imran Abbas i so agree with all of you who has taken IA's name, he is really over rated
Azfar I dont think he is that popular as an actor toh how come he is over rated..LOL
Danish Taimoor his girlish look doesnt appeal to me.. so yes, i agree.. LOL
Faisal Qureshi (I really like Faisal.. but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.. Fahad Mustafa is a much better actor) exacly my views.. i like him as an actor but he really got monotonous with his roles and watching him in every 2nd serial was getting very boring..
Sami Khan I dont think he is over rated.. he is hardly popular imo..

Over rated actresses:
Beenish Chauhan i dont know who she is..
Sunita Marshal havent seen her acting for a long time now..
Aiza Khan agree
Sana Askari she aint that popular so i dont really think she is over rated as an actress
Amna Sheikh i disagree.. she can act.. and act very well
Madiha Iftikhar this girl can act very well.. but she chose to do those boring bakwas daily soaps where there is hardly any scope of acting 
Jugun Kazim i guess she can act well.. only her voice is a put off

Under rated actors:
Adnan Siddiqi agreed
Farhan Ali Agha havent really seen him acting for a long time now
Azar from Azar ki aayegi baraat which one you are talking about Hassan Niazi or Ahsan Khan.. i think both of them are under rated... both can perform really well..
Faisal Rehman he is natural to the core..definitely under rated
the guys from Mera Naseeb (both of them.. adeel and i dont remember nazia's husband's name) yep.. both are immensely talented

I would act Mohib Mirza to this list too.. i feel he is under rated.. 

Under rated actresses:
Sawera Nadeem she is such an incredible actress.. really like her
Nadia Jameel havent seen her for a long time now...
alot more not coming into my mind right now..

simplytoxic

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Imran Aslam - OMG I LOVE IMRAN ASLAM! The guy is so underrated. I love him in Dareecha...and he was amazing in Mera Naseeb.

I don't think Faisal Qureshi is overrated. Saying he's been doing a lot of similar work as of late is something else..but to say he's overrated because of that is farfetched... He's one of the best around, if not the best I'd say.

Amna Sheikh is no where near overrated. That girl can definitely act, guysss.

ahh yes, Aiza Khan...ughhh..I can't stand her!

& I don't think Danish Taimoor is overrated..He has been coming in a lot of soaps and those retarded kind of dramas as of late..but he's not overrated in my opinion. I feel he doesn't get good roles, or maybe his choice sucks. The guy can act however. I love his comic timing. 

Ahsan Khan is NOT over or under rated. He's a very decent actor and is a lot of work these days. He gets good roles as well..so he's fine.

So far, everyone finds Adnan Siddiqui underrated..which I think so too. The guy is an awesome actor..I wish he was appreciated more.

Edited by starstuck - 16 December 2011 at 5:05pm

Anamika2692001

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@ Pulwasha..omg, yes, JUGGAN AND MADIHA!!! omg...cant stand those 2..I don't know why Madiha gets so much work. beyond me. 

Go to top