Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree with imran abbas part thankfully he isn't coming on much anymore or else I would just thrown my tv away 😳
But hamayun can act , yes takes alot shows but I still love his acting. And farhan and tooba needs to come more often, Which ever show of her I have seen till yet, she is amazing in every show.
I think ayesha khan is in another overrated actress 🤔
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Imran Abbas being overrated,rather highly over-rated.I used to be all gaga over his looks,but his real-life attitude and his acting have actually been quite irritating.I'm  glad he took an off!!...Lol...Humayun's not over-rated:he acts well and he deserves all tht he gets.That's wht I feel.I think none of the other actors are as over-rated as Imran.

Adnan Siddiqui is underrated:he's an awesome actor.He hasn't really maintained himself well;but he CAN act.So,yeah;he deserves more.I really like Hassan Niazi:he acts really well.And he's quite under-rated.Indeed,deserves more and better roles.

Ermm...not to sure abt girls...but I think actresses like Sarwat Gilani are being wasted-I mean she aint tht good,but she's NATURAL.So,she deserves more.Dunno if any of the girls are overrated.Lolll...jitna karti hain,utni hi popularity bhi mil rai hai.:P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Over rated Actors:
Imran Abbas
Azfar
Danish Taimoor
Faisal Qureshi (I really like Faisal.. but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.. Fahad Mustafa is a much better actor)
Sami Khan
basically all the new guys who are on tv 24/7 🤢

Over rated actresses:
Beenish Chauhan
Sunita Marshal
Aiza Khan
Sana Askari
Amna Sheikh
Madiha Iftikhar
Jugun Kazim

Under rated actors:
Adnan Siddiqi
Farhan Ali Agha
Azar from Azar ki aayegi baraat
Faisal Rehman
the guys from Mera Naseeb (both of them.. adeel and i dont remember nazia's husband's name)

Under rated actresses:
Sawera Nadeem
Nadia Jameel
alot more not coming into my mind right now..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pulwasha i quite agree with your list.. my views on your choice..

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Over rated Actors:

Imran Abbas i so agree with all of you who has taken IA's name, he is really over rated
Azfar I dont think he is that popular as an actor toh how come he is over rated..😆
Danish Taimoor his girlish look doesnt appeal to me.. so yes, i agree.. 😆
Faisal Qureshi (I really like Faisal.. but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again.. Fahad Mustafa is a much better actor) exacly my views.. i like him as an actor but he really got monotonous with his roles and watching him in every 2nd serial was getting very boring..
Sami Khan I dont think he is over rated.. he is hardly popular imo..

Over rated actresses:
Beenish Chauhan i dont know who she is..
Sunita Marshal havent seen her acting for a long time now..
Aiza Khan agree
Sana Askari she aint that popular so i dont really think she is over rated as an actress
Amna Sheikh i disagree.. she can act.. and act very well
Madiha Iftikhar this girl can act very well.. but she chose to do those boring bakwas daily soaps where there is hardly any scope of acting 
Jugun Kazim i guess she can act well.. only her voice is a put off

Under rated actors:
Adnan Siddiqi agreed
Farhan Ali Agha havent really seen him acting for a long time now
Azar from Azar ki aayegi baraat which one you are talking about Hassan Niazi or Ahsan Khan.. i think both of them are under rated... both can perform really well..
Faisal Rehman he is natural to the core..definitely under rated
the guys from Mera Naseeb (both of them.. adeel and i dont remember nazia's husband's name) yep.. both are immensely talented

I would act Mohib Mirza to this list too.. i feel he is under rated.. 

Under rated actresses:
Sawera Nadeem she is such an incredible actress.. really like her
Nadia Jameel havent seen her for a long time now...
alot more not coming into my mind right now..

starstruckk thumbnail
Imran Aslam - OMG I LOVE IMRAN ASLAM! The guy is so underrated. I love him in Dareecha...and he was amazing in Mera Naseeb.

I don't think Faisal Qureshi is overrated. Saying he's been doing a lot of similar work as of late is something else..but to say he's overrated because of that is farfetched... He's one of the best around, if not the best I'd say.

Amna Sheikh is no where near overrated. That girl can definitely act, guysss.

ahh yes, Aiza Khan...ughhh..I can't stand her!

& I don't think Danish Taimoor is overrated..He has been coming in a lot of soaps and those retarded kind of dramas as of late..but he's not overrated in my opinion. I feel he doesn't get good roles, or maybe his choice sucks. The guy can act however. I love his comic timing. 

Ahsan Khan is NOT over or under rated. He's a very decent actor and is a lot of work these days. He gets good roles as well..so he's fine.

So far, everyone finds Adnan Siddiqui underrated..which I think so too. The guy is an awesome actor..I wish he was appreciated more.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
@ Pulwasha..omg, yes, JUGGAN AND MADIHA!!! omg...cant stand those 2..I don't know why Madiha gets so much work. beyond me. 
Interesting post :)

I think a lot of the seniors are overrated. Humayun Saeed DEFINITELY overrated! Couldn't stand the fact that he was everywhere and winning all the awards, even for mediocre performances.  I can be very indifferent towards him. There are some serials where I've found his work of good standard. But there have been a lot of times where he's done average work in an average project.

Faisal Qureshi: a wonderful actor no doubt and can easily get into the skin of any character. I'm currently watching kis din mera veya howega and he's got me in splits 😆 Having said that, I think he's taken up too many serials and is guilty of over exposure. He's a tremendous actor. But in one or two average projects he has been praised, simply because he is Faisal Qureshi.

Noman Eijaz: No question about his talent, but definitely overrated 😆

Mahnoor Baloch: Never got what the deal is with Mahnoor 👎🏼 very average actress (IMO)

Amina Sheikh: Has emerged as good talent but c'mon! She's in almost every other serial and is doing some roles which aren't even suitable for her.

Ayesha Khan: I find her to be a very average actress. None of her roles have had a lasting impact on me, but she's been compared to the Late Khalida Riyast, which comes as a huge shock! Her career has definitely been given a boost courtesy HumayunSaeed.

As for underrated performers, at the moment, only Adeel Hussain's name comes to mind (Although I'm sure there are more!) He's a very natural, subtle actor but doesn't take up many projects, which is probably why not many people talk about him.

-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I totally agree with Hamayun Saeed and Mahnoor Baloch being overrated.😳 She simply can't act.🥱
In underated i would say Sarwat Gillani.I think she is a really good and mature actress and should be given more opportunities.😊
Edited by -Resham- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Interesting post :)

I think a lot of the seniors are overrated. Humayun Saeed DEFINITELY overrated! Couldn't stand the fact that he was everywhere and winning all the awards, even for mediocre performances.  I can be very indifferent towards him. There are some serials where I've found his work of good standard. But there have been a lot of times where he's done average work in an average project.

Faisal Qureshi: a wonderful actor no doubt and can easily get into the skin of any character. I'm currently watching kis din mera veya howega and he's got me in splits 😆 Having said that, I think he's taken up too many serials and is guilty of over exposure. He's a tremendous actor. But in one or two average projects he has been praised, simply because he is Faisal Qureshi.

Noman Eijaz: No question about his talent, but definitely overrated 😆

Mahnoor Baloch: Never got what the deal is with Mahnoor 👎🏼 very average actress (IMO)

Amina Sheikh: Has emerged as good talent but c'mon! She's in almost every other serial and is doing some roles which aren't even suitable for her.

Ayesha Khan: I find her to be a very average actress. None of her roles have had a lasting impact on me, but she's been compared to the Late Khalida Riyast, which comes as a huge shock! Her career has definitely been given a boost courtesy HumayunSaeed.

As for underrated performers, at the moment, only Adeel Hussain's name comes to mind (Although I'm sure there are more!) He's a very natural, subtle actor but doesn't take up many projects, which is probably why not many people talk about him.

Adeel is so awesome, I love the guy..I really hope with Mata e Jaan he gets more exposure..I really thought he was brilliant in Daam...that's one of my favorite dramas & the way he portrayed his character has a lot do with it. 😳
I don't like Ayesha Khan, but at times I feel she can do very well...but YES, none of her performances ever seem impactful on me. 
I have to agree with Faisal and Amna coming in so many dramas these days..Someone else mentioned it earlier..I don't find them overrated but I feel AnB productions is ALWAYS casting the likes of Fahad Mustafa, Faisal Qureshi & Amna Sheikh..I like these three..but wow, Umm e Kalsoom? Roag? Ek Haath Pe Hina, Ek Haath Pe Lahoo? Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? Haal e Dil? Seriously..theyve been in so many dramas back to back..and it's always an Asif & Babar production thats doing this..That's why I'm so glad to see Fawad Khan and Adeel these days.

I never liked Noman Ejaz 😆..but yes, he's a good actor.

And, I really never understood the hype behind Mahnoor Baloch..I don't even find her drop dead gorgeous the way people maker her. 

starstruckk thumbnail
@ Rafaholic: & I'm so glad you find Humayun overrated too! I really don't get why he's so friggen famous? I've liked some of the dramas he has done (not because of him though 😆) but his performances have NEVER left an impact on me..ever. 

@ Resham: I like Sarwat too..I'm excited to see her and Adeel in Mata e Jaan soon! 
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago