.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Shweta Tiwari can Do One! Fake a**  B****! Sorry for the language. She's just another mahek who doesn't leave  a chance to show her tears and she's only against him cus he din take her crap in IJSMB! Anyway can't wait to see the episode, 3 hours to go lol, yipppeee
Edited by Dew-9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

i like sky😊 but i feel he will be at not winner ..he will end his journey at 4 or 5 position😊..he was entertaining  he was bad  he was gud he was manipulating he was true friend ..he showed every colors   😊  ..hope he learns gud thing  from this show and never get personal with anybody at least on national television😊..best of luck sky👍🏼

Well i do see that others didn't get personal in the show but the man is gutsy AND he has reformed in the show during his stay! lets not take his one aspect to be the ruling reason why he should not win the title- Like i said no one is perfect support the finalist who embodies that values u hold closest to heart for me thats HONESTY LOYALTY and Being a TRUE FRIEND- Sky has it all HENCE should win the BB5 TITLE
Originally posted by hardyboy09

when will the voting lines open???any idea?
Most probably Monday the Official Website will notify when! 
Add me to the fan list on page 1 please !!!
The full episode of...

Bigg Boss 5 Semifinal 31st December 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtHQxBeIYo[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY !!!!

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Add me to the fan list on page 1 please !!!

Added 😉 WELCOME!!!
Hi frndz do you think juhi and sky will still be friends after this week.
Oh sky baba u r jus rockin man.bb was so borin wit shakti and his group of girls.then sky came wit his bindaas attitude.he made the show watchable.wat a man he is.sky deserve to b in final.bcoz he is not fake lyk others.he dont change his bindaas attitude for any superstar.he don take anybody's crap.he is in bb 2 prove that truth wins.man u r really awesome.the way he controld his agresion for da past 2 weeks great. WE SALUTE U AKASH alias SKYEdited by Amiable - 12 years ago
Years Come And Go...Memory Stays...Happy 2012 To Everyone...Love, Peace & Happiness Always :)) (Message to everyone on behalf of sky)
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

The full episode of...

Bigg Boss 5 Semifinal 31st December 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtHQxBeIYo[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY !!!!

Loved Sky and Sanjay bromance in this episode