Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 83)

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-9

[QUOTE=sha1]Guys i don't know if u all have checked this out but i missed this in the uncensored action back in the day 26 of the show- there was a male fashion show and SKY BABA had won it! he looked SO GOOD! 

Lol that video got me excited. the way he moves his hips in da reggae style and in the 2nd round looks at the judges and bites his bottom lip, he is indeed very charming. I couldn't stop laughing when he touched shonalis feet haha! see they don't show this side of him on T.V, obviously wanna show him in bad light, huh stupid channel people!

Welcome dew-9 Smile

Lol @ bold: LOLLOL I found your statement funny. You're so cute, lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesRadhajeesha1

Dew-9 Newbie
Dew-9
Dew-9

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonya85

[QUOTE=sha1]Guys i don't know if u all have checked this out but i missed this in the uncensored action back in the day 26 of the show- there was a male fashion show and SKY BABA had won it! he looked SO GOOD! 

Lol that video got me excited. the way he moves his hips in da reggae style and in the 2nd round looks at the judges and bites his bottom lip, he is indeed very charming. I couldn't stop laughing when he touched shonalis feet haha! see they don't show this side of him on T.V, obviously wanna show him in bad light, huh stupid channel people!

Welcome dew-9 Smile

Lol @ bold: LOLLOL I found your statement funny. You're so cute, lol

Hehe, Thank you for being so kindBig smile
Dew-9 Newbie
Dew-9
Dew-9

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayBig smile

OFFCOURSE it was genuine- Sky was gone today! I am so sure they apologized in twisted lingo thus sky stayed back!

It's very possible that they said alot more to him in the confession room than they allowed us to hear.The 'thanks guys...love you'' statement sky made at the end was a bit to random. They must have said more, but don't want us to know. Also why didn't they show what was said to juhi & sunny? BB are very manipulative, and are becoming very one-sided.

You know when he said "thanks guys, love you" he also added "see you once im out" so i think the whole statement was him being sarcastic towards Big Boss, like i'll deal with u later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayBig smile

OFFCOURSE it was genuine- Sky was gone today! I am so sure they apologized in twisted lingo thus sky stayed back!

It's very possible that they said alot more to him in the confession room than they allowed us to hear.The 'thanks guys...love you'' statement sky made at the end was a bit to random. They must have said more, but don't want us to know. Also why didn't they show what was said to juhi & sunny? BB are very manipulative, and are becoming very one-sided.

You know when he said "thanks guys, love you" he also added "see you once im out" so i think the whole statement was him being sarcastic towards Big Boss, like i'll deal with u later.

Could be. Even then BB are super shady, I'm sure they left some parts out. I'd really like to know what was said to suny & juhi too! I mean why leave that out?! Hmmm...

Radhajeesha1sarasingh86

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hope this wannabee SId the kid leaves this week he is getting on my nerves and Sky kick the sleeping youth icon out the door.GO TEAM SKY !!!

Edited by Balbir_Goa - 27 December 2011 at 3:58pm

Radhajeesha1sarasingh86

Dew-9 Newbie
Dew-9
Dew-9

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Could be. Even then BB are super shady, I'm sure they left some parts out. I'd really like to know what was said to suny & juhi too! I mean why leave that out?! Hmmm...

True say, they making it out to be they need Sky more than any other contestant cus wheneva he really wants to go they neva let him and somehow convince him, im sure its in the rules that if someone wants to go they can but they neva let Sky go, I think they know that the show is nothing without Him. Bigg Boss is really twisted though. and i hate Mehak and sid, see how they were chatting crap about Sky, lyk they're saints, backbiting all time, cowards!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesRadhajeesha1sarasingh86

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hello folks i am back! Wink AND WHAT a show it was today! so the best highlight was sky''s being the Hindi teacher and punishing sid and amar! the whole school thing was so hillarious! i even liked sid's comment to sky- "Aap main hoon naa ki sunil shettty lag rahe ho" hehe i kinda saw the resemblance LOL for once i agreed on something with  this guy i guess cause sid was playing himself for a change SID THE KID! lol but guys from tomorrow on i guess everyone is going to see some controversial clippings of each other! i wonder big boss is going to show which one for sky? 

Edited by sha1 - 27 December 2011 at 7:48pm

vampire_diariesRadhajeesarasingh86

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

hello folks i am back! Wink AND WHAT a show it was today! so the best highlight was sky''s being the Hindi teacher and punishing sid and amar! the whole school thing was so hillarious! i even liked sid's comment to sky- "Aap main hoon naa ki sunil shettty lag rahe ho" hehe i kinda saw the resemblance LOL for once i agreed on something with  this guy i guess cause sid was playing himself for a change SID THE KID! lol but guys from tomorrow on i guess everyone is going to see some controversial clippings of each other! i wonder big boss is going to show which one for sky? 

sky is too good during the tasks...he gets into character but still funny...i laughed like crazy when he said A for Amar gameplayer...lol ROFL

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86

Go to top