Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 80)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayBig smile

Edited by sarasingh86 - 26 December 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@sha1 - Awesome as usual...Ur Points are bang ON.Thumbs Up Today..again I missed out a lot..Cry.Anyways ur idea is cool. I will definitely try to add to it as well so that sky baba can read  how proud fans oh his are we Day Dreaming

Awwn me tooo! i am back now :D and my god have i hated and loved stuff on todays episode! i just can't stop hating on SID more then anyone- His attitude was nauseating and also it was disgusting to see  how BB team twisted their own terms of approval to let sky out when ever he asked to protect salman and sanju's integrity! Angry

Edited by sha1 - 26 December 2011 at 8:23pm
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayBig smile

OFFCOURSE it was genuine- Sky was gone today! I am so sure they apologized in twisted lingo thus sky stayed back!

sarasingh86

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by maureen100001

I'm an ardent Juhi -Sky fan and disgusted of the way Bigg Boss productions are playing with ppls lives. I'm so freaking angry. The sole reason y they didn't open the gate today for Sky because they can't do the mahek thing without Sky being there. Otherwise from the way Salman and Sanjay was talking they shud open the gate at once. They weren't expecting that from Sky today.

And y they didn't show BBs convo wd Juhi anywhere cs he said some big lump of shit (excuse the language) . If these three pack their bags and go there's no show for BB productions. They need these three to portray negatively to make mahek win. Does COLORS think the viewers are idiots?

Mahek was like" I dont know what Mr.Khan ws talking about" when Sky asked her about it. sabko ullu banarahe he yaha.  She's there with a script and she wants Sky there to play it. I get the feeling Mahek will slowly convince Sunny and get her in their group.

be ready guys Bigg Boss will keep ruining their images as much as they can in the cuming weeks and u guys keep supporting your favourite s much as u can. Write to the channel and make them know that we know about their disgusting plans. Sky will get shocked to see how much BB has played wd him them to favour their woman. He can even take legal actions against the channel. I'm in full support

I agree mauren100001 it is the biggest joke on the face of indian reality show! Bringing mahek back was to only settle her scores with SKY and watch out for another MEGA FIGHT that mahek will instigate out of sky! *fingers crossed* sky won't heed in to the fight but woh emotional hai yaar!! but regardless i want all to be warned and aware that many mahek supporters are spreading rumors that JUHI will be winning n all BUT don't take things for granted vote where u can and not take chances! i can't see him leaving at this point of the show.

yup..that's already hapenning in the thread I opened. they're posting sme Tweets frm somone as evidance. ur right. I think each and every supporter should support to the fullest with votes so the production will know they cant fool us that easily

sha1

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I already sent him 60 votes. Will send more. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolsha1sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

@sha1 - Awesome as usual...Ur Points are bang ON.Thumbs Up Today..again I missed out a lot..Cry.Anyways ur idea is cool. I will definitely try to add to it as well so that sky baba can read  how proud fans oh his are we Day Dreaming

Awwn me tooo! i am back now :D and my god have i hated and loved stuff on todays episode! i just can't stop hating on SID more then anyone- His attitude was nauseating and also it was disgusting to see  how BB team twisted their own terms of approval to let sky out when ever he asked to protect salman and sanju's integrity! Angry

Yup...Sid seems so immature n it looks like if again salman will slap him he can join another group.
 Well taking about sky baba he always plays from heart n thats what i like about him...true genuineness comes from there only. Yah BB such a lier... he emotionally blackmailed him...as he knew he is emotional person so they used his sisters name to keep him in house..while those hosts are always taunting him so it was his genuine anger..

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

ClapClapClap GREAT JOB akhl!!!! sky should be so proud of his supporters! ClapClapClap

akhl

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

YES YES. YES.. Guys ...keep on supporting Honest , fearless sky baba...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1akhl

Go to top