Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 77)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

Sky was ready to leave today...it was quite evident when he didn't want to go to the confession room!! It was juhi who made him go!! BB didn;t want him to go because Mehek was coming back..nothing else!! BB changed his own words (he had said if sky wants to go he will not stop next time)
they didn;t stopped him they only tried to twist  the words of salman and dutt that sky u took them lighlty and wrong sense and said why r u reacting like this nowOuchOuchOuch when u took it lighltyOuch 

BB and his games.. I guess Salman, Sanjay and BB want the group to break...so everyone is putting fuel as much as they can!! Salman and Sanju targetted Juhi for her supporting Sky and BB made Juhi bad in this situation...saying Sky didn't feel anything when they said...why is he reacting when Juhi said it!! that's some game!!
yehi to maine bol raha hu they trying best to humiliate them  and u saw how much juhi was angry and then skyOuchOuchOuch ..they all looked bad  because of these trick...u will see it now on bb forum ..hate against trio once again at peak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

Sky was ready to leave today...it was quite evident when he didn't want to go to the confession room!! It was juhi who made him go!! BB didn;t want him to go because Mehek was coming back..nothing else!! BB changed his own words (he had said if sky wants to go he will not stop next time)
they didn;t stopped him they only tried to twist  the words of salman and dutt that sky u took them lighlty and wrong sense and said why r u reacting like this nowOuchOuchOuch when u took it lighltyOuch 

BB and his games.. I guess Salman, Sanjay and BB want the group to break...so everyone is putting fuel as much as they can!! Salman and Sanju targetted Juhi for her supporting Sky and BB made Juhi bad in this situation...saying Sky didn't feel anything when they said...why is he reacting when Juhi said it!! that's some game!!
yehi to maine bol raha hu they trying best to humiliate them  and u saw how much juhi was angry and then skyOuchOuchOuch ..they all looked bad  because of these trick...u will see it now on bb forum ..hate against trio once again at peak

Right!! @bold...i am not surprised at all... People on this forum just love to hate the trio...Dead

vampire_diaries

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I think they wanted him to stay for one reason only- maximum humiliation. They have control over all of them while they are in the house, but no control outside. After this drama, I think BB will be out to seek revenge.

vampire_diaries

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonya85

I think they wanted him to stay for one reason only- maximum humiliation. They have control over all of them while they are in the house, but no control outside. After this drama, I think BB will be out to seek revenge.

BB will be out to seek revenge?? Did you mean the contestants instead!!
Don't know about others...but Sky wil definitely expose the entire show once he is out!!

vampire_diaries

Mayhemensues Groupbie
Mayhemensues
Mayhemensues

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
totally loved sky today ! sanjay and salman would think twice before addressing u now lest they rub u the wrong way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesSnehabrsha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
GUYS i watched the episode and MAN DID I LOVE THE THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF LINGO that big boss had to do to get sky to stay!!!! i really wanted big boss to apologize and so his staying back could have been justified further BUT C'mon even sky knows that he is too close to the finale to leave and now that big boss framed the justification for salman and sanju's taunts as "JUHI" interpretation and then later told juhi that she is the "Sound" mind who maintains the house's environment WE KNOW how much big boss has to do to keep the show running.

MOREOVER i loved it when amar's lie was caught RED HANDED by sky! and thank goodness mahek didn't manipulate the truth and said that she never said any such thing BUT then i remember this uncensored video- http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/main-nahi-darti-uss-idiot-sky-se-day-46-uncensored-3-2177.html#top - where mahek spoke about sky's gf- it seemed like she was going on that tangent and BB edited it out? Confused. Regardless i was happy that amar realized his mistake and apologized to sky. I am waiting for salman and sanjay dutt's explanation now! 

AND THE BEST PART was how un-affected sky was with mahek's entrance back in the show. I mean there could be 2 sides to this Sky being as intelligent he is- knew this was always a possibility hence no care OR sky being the bindaas chillaxed person he is didn't give a damn!

Edited by sha1 - 26 December 2011 at 12:48pm

vampire_diaries

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Start voting for Sky. I already sent smses for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesvinit_mittal

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonya85

BB will be out to seek revenge?? Did you mean the contestants instead!!
Don't know about others...but Sky wil definitely expose the entire show once he is out!!

Exactly.  As soon as his out, I'm sure this is what he'll do, but while his in the house he can't. Thats why they want him to stay. Their partial nature along with sallu, shows there agenda. I don't think they pacified him for his benefit in the least, it's more to do with what they have in store. BB can't be trusted at all, which is why I feel he should have left at that point.

Snehabr

Go to top