Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

SKY SKY SKY baba u were simply amaziiingg!!! U showed total control today and tackled everything so maturely.what a change. I m luving itwhile mehak looked so desperate to poke U.Right from task to that sneak peak at sid n amar , u entertained us. Well done👏
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Balbir_Goa

Guys there is big conspiracy going on against Sky look at one of the uncensored videos i found and i started thread on it that Sid knows why mahek was evicted and he is going to tell SKY why mahek was how does he know these things?.

Thread title: Sid SAYS he knows why Mahek Evicted- Video PROOF

Thread Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2640353

Jump to 0:45 in video for evidence !!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhLodu-VuU&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]

Some Mahek fans are attacking me on my thread lool they keep memntioning PB/DALE when clearly in this video SID SAYS - MAHEK SHALL I TELL SKY WHY U WERE EVICTED 2 WEEKS AGO?, what more evidence do they want? 😆
Dew-9 thumbnail

Sky was very composed today, loved it.  Made Mehak look bad but if Mahek is being favoured then im scared that Sky might go this week, feel bad for saying it but if Bigg boss wants Mehak to look good then they surely don't want someone in there that is gonna make her look bad. I don't know, maybe im overthinking :\

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mayhemensues

Thanks for the quick response,also while you are at it,can you please tell me if you want me to post it here or send it to someone as a pm,will really appreciate it,and would do the needful soon,given i'd really love for sky to know what a gem of a person he is and how bad i want him to win.

Hey! i am here i will re-post that thread here and i wud rather u copy paste those header in a new post here OR PM me either way! but do follow the guidelines on it! 

JUST A REMINDER TO ALL my Sky's AT members i will encourage you to participate in this summarized reflection on sky's BB journey that we are preparing for him to read. No rush, you guys have time- it's just the final eviction is happening this week and we never know- so do be mindful of that and share your messages as per the out line below 😊 

SO HERE IS HOW WE ARE GONNA DO IT 

We are going to have until a day before Akhri farman episode's time to submit out those messages to this AT thread which is Friday 30th cause god forbid if things don't go well for us all- this would need to be ready for our sky baba to read. ( I feel like another page on this forum will bring sky bashers on it and we wont be able to stop them from posting all the trash they will write) So here is a list of divisions 

Sky's Bindaas Baadshaa's speak their minds about...

* Sky's infamous fights with mahek -

* Shradha's BEEP  gali to sky-

* Sky's Tashan in Akhri farman episodes- 

* Sky and Sid bhai bhai na raha- 

* Sky's ROSY avatar!-

* Sky's and Madhu didi/ Family re-union episode-

* Sky's MOST MAST MASTI MOMENTS-

* Sky's thought of leaving the show- 

* Sky's stay in big boss 5 in a nutshell!- 

Post your messages to these points afresh by copy pasting these points as a new message so ur able to edit it later on in the week (U dont have to answer to every point its ur wish)  Also u have the option to add ur name/ IF id but please do say from where like i am from canada respectively. Once posted here on friday i will combine all those messages on this AT under one message board and request sonia to share those messages with sky!

Do make sure that the messages aren't too long also remember we do encourage healthy constructive criticism but be aware after all these are intended to show sky how much we love him so more Appreciation folks ;)  

My answers are posted on page 84 if u guys wanted to get a jest of how the messages will be complied 😊
sha1 thumbnail
@Balbir_Goa I am convinced those people esp the trimurti of mahek follower on indiaforums are not regular audience members they r too robust and aggressive in their support for mahek- I smell PR TEAM! Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
guys i am so nervous and worried for sky! i know he took panga with BB team and sanju and salman, when juhi told him to leave the show for his own self respect! Just the thought that sky might get evicted sends shivers down my spine-cause it just seems like the perfect ending the show will try to create like keeping the female victim (mahek) her hero (Sid) the opportunist (Amar) and the BAHU rani (Juhi) But sky they have always projected as a villain 😒 so may be... so worried for him! I can't bare the thought of watching a week of this show with no sky 😭 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

@Balbir_Goa I am convinced those people espt the trimurti of mahek follower on indiaforums are not regular audience members they r too robust and aggressive in their support for mahek- I smell PR TEAM!

Right. Their plain hatered towards sky baba tells that. So no point wasting energy on those.😉
sha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Right. Their plain hatered towards sky baba tells that. So no point wasting energy on those.😉

Where are ur personal messages to those header sara ji 😉 I am waiting on those 😃
sarasingh86 thumbnail

guys i am so nervous and worried for sky! i know he took panga with BB team and sanju and salman, when juhi told him to leave the show for his own self respect! Just the thought that sky might get evicted sends shivers down my spine-cause it just seems like the perfect ending the show will try to create like keeping the female victim (mahek) her hero (Sid) the opportunist (Amar) and the BAHU rani (Juhi) But sky they have always projected as a villain 😒 so may be... so worried for him! I can't bare the thought of watching a week of this show with no sky 😭 

I am 100% sure that sky baba is not leaving this time. I have seen tremendous support for him in last 2-3 weeks n people are supporting him openly. Again if BB has others plans that i can't say but no way. Even if there is double eviciton sunny n sid will go. Remember sid got least votes all the time..they just pretended that he got max when mehak got evicted. Don't worry 😃😃
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I understand. From the first week itself, Mahek's game plan is to spoil image of other housemates. Since Sky cannot tolerate things laying down, she took full advantage of it. She has been successful in projecting herself as victim and Sky as villain. Unfortunately many people go only by emotions and do not analyse objectively.
But, we can do whatever possible from our side. I have sent a lot of smses for Sky and also convinced many others to do so. Hope it helps.